You Can't Fix Stupid!

in Marijuana in the News Wed May 14, 2014 8:50 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Man calls 911: 'Where can I buy some marijuana this morning?'

The man appeared serious and surprised that he had called 911 earlier this month and asked a Washington County dispatcher where he could buy some pot. (Listen to the call below)

Man: Where can I get some marijuana?

911: Excuse me?

Man: Where can I buy some marijuana this morning?

911: Do you realize you called the police department?

Man: No I didn’t. That’s very interesting. Well, let me ask you the same question. (long pause) It’s a legitimate question.

911: Which question is that?

Man: Where can I buy some marijuana this morning?

The dispatcher told the man that she had no idea where he could buy some pot. The man thanked her and the Thursday, May 1 call ended.

And despite wanting to buy marijuana ‘this morning,’ the call came in at 9:41 p.m.

Hillsboro police were sent to check on the man, however.

Washington County 911 would like to remind the public that 911 is only for emergencies. The nonemergency number for fire or police in Washington County is 503-629-0111.

http://www.katu.com/news/local/Man-calls...-259129041.html

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

RE: You Can't Fix Stupid!

in Marijuana in the News Wed May 14, 2014 8:55 pm

Pot plants found in traffic stop
Posted: May 13, 2014 5:08 PM EDT

CORDELE, GA - The Crisp County Sheriff's deputies pulled a man over for speeding and found some fresh marijuana plants.

Earlier this month deputies pulled over 44-year-old James Craig Culkin, who was going 83 miles per hour along GA 401. Once stopped law enforcers smelled Marijuana and called for a canine.

They found two buckets that had young marijuana plants, plus eight Ziploc bags of marijuana, and a smoking device.

"He pulled over the car and got a faint whiff of marijuana..he called for the K9 dog and K9 Tessa responded and gave the positive alert," said Lt. Teresa Miller of the Crisp County Sheriff's Dept.

Culkin was charged with speeding, failure to signal and distribution of marijuana. He has since bonded out of jail.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Marijuana in the News Wed May 14, 2014 9:01 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

funny---thanks for the laugh G

Scroll up

in Marijuana in the News Wed May 14, 2014 10:07 pm
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

Ha! I actually heard that 911 call this morning on the radio and was cracking up.

2012 Outdoor Satori Grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=60795

2013 Outdoor Grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=64997
Scroll up

in Marijuana in the News Thu May 15, 2014 9:43 pm

Lost cell phone leads deputies to 18-pound pot bust

FRANKLIN CO, Ky. (WKYT) - In the fight against drugs in Franklin County, Sheriff Pat Melton just wants the win.

"Sometimes I prefer just to be lucky than good, and this was one of those cases," he chuckled, and this case definitely falls under that description.

It all started when a lost phone was found on Thursday and left on the hood of a School Resource Deputy's cruiser.

"A lost cell phone was placed on a deputy's car with a note on it that said, 'Found this,' and it had the location where they found it," described Melton.

The deputy turned the phone on to see if he could find the owner. Sure enough the owner was on the wallpaper photo of the phone's screen, plus a lot more than that.

"On the cover picture of the phone was an individual with what appeared to be 20- or 25-pounds of marijuana," said Melton. "He must have been proud."

The deputy turned the phone over to a patrol deputy to track down the owner, and with a head start like that it didn't take long. On Friday, deputies found Tyler Sanderson, 23, at his home on Mt. Zion Road. After getting consent to search from the residence owner, deputies then found Sanderson's stash, all 18-pounds of it.

"Yeah. That's a lot of marijuana to seize on one hit," stated Melton, "For this deputy, that actually worked the case, this is the largest marijuana arrest he's ever had in his career."

The cell phone was found at the intersection of Bondurant Drive and Westwood Drive, right behind Western Hills High School and other school campuses, which only raised the suspicions of investigators.

"I think it was happenstance," stated the Sheriff, before adding he also thinks Sanderson was likely in the area to meet some kids.

With this bust, a dealer is off the streets and so is a large amount of marijuana.

"The good guys did well today," concluded Melton.

Sanderson was charged with trafficking marijuana, and the Sheriff said more arrests may likely follow in this case.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Marijuana in the News Thu Jun 12, 2014 11:05 am

GSP chopper hit by bullet; man arrested
Posted: Jun 12, 2014 9:24 AM EDT
Updated: Jun 12, 2014 10:04 AM EDT
A Geneva, GA man is under arrest for shooting a state patrol helicopter in Talbot County.

Law enforcement units found James Fryer, age 59, in the area where the shots were fired, visibly upset. Subsequent investigation resulted in Fryer being charged by the FBI with violation of Title 18, Section 32, Destruction of Aircraft.

The FBI issued a statement saying that Wednesday, the Talbot County Sheriff's Department notified FBI agents in Columbus, Georgia of an incident involving gunshots fired on a Georgia State Patrol (GSP) helicopter operating in the area as part of the Georgia Governor's Marijuana Eradication Task Force.

The GSP helicopter, while operating near a residence in Geneva, Georgia, heard several gunshots and then observed an individual in what appeared to be a shooting stance. The helicopter crew took evasive action, reported the incident to law enforcement on the ground, and then landed.

Upon inspection of the aircraft, it was determined that there was damage to the GSP helicopter's main rotor blades.

Fryer will have an initial appearance in front of U.S. Magistrate Judge Stephen Hyles at Columbus, Georgia this morning, Thursday, June 12, 2014, at 10:00 a.m.

The public should be reminded that the above are merely allegations and that all persons are presumed innocent until proven guilty in a court of law.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 317 (yesterday 434) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: