downward growing "new growth"

in Plant probems Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:36 am
by Sunakard2000 | 59 Posts | 244 Points

so iv got a Lemon OG Kush plant in veg, its been in there for about a month and i just started noticing the new side branches and even some new growth on older side branches is starting out growing downwards, looks like they are bent over and after a few days they streighten up and grow upwards like usual. iv never seen this before and wondering if its possibly a deficiency issue or just a wacky thing this particular plant is doing,

As always be safe and much green mojo to you my friend!

Last Grow ~ Budda Purple Kush Autos
Current Grow ~ Sunakard Indoor Perpetual Grow multiple strains ~
~Sleetstack X Skunk, Northern Lights x Northern Lights, Lemon Twist, Lemon OG Kush~

~~~~~~~~~ BHC Member #810 ~~~~~~~~~
Scroll up

RE: downward growing "new growth"

in Plant probems Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:41 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I would say wacky.......I had seen my branches "Droop" and then perk up ...How many of the same stran is in there?....if its just one than I still say wacky...if they all do it than its in the Make up somewhere...Someone will chime in with more info....How are they looking today?

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Plant probems Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:06 pm
by Sunakard2000 | 59 Posts | 244 Points

well its the only Lemon OG Kush i have, so i dont have another to compair against, and its not really a drooping or wilting kind of downward growth. ok lets see if i can describe this a tad better... if you look at any MJ plant there are ridges on the stems, the stems arnt compleatly round, with that in mind on the newest side branch growth, right as they start to grow out from the crotch of the stem and leaf petiol, it appears that one of those "ridges" is growing like a webbing (like between your fingers) which is causing the new growth to start growing downwards, this makes the side branch look like a horseshoe with webbing between the sides of the U shape and after a few days that "webbing" seems to stretch out or break as the branch grows upwards then it looks like a typical branch. its just the first few days of new growth that its growing down instead of up and out like usual. i really wish i could get a pic onto this crappy computer and share a pic, i know pics are worth a 1000 words and no matter how i try its so difficult to describe something out of the norm and have people understand lol... well i hope that helps a little bit

As always be safe and much green mojo to you my friend!

Last Grow ~ Budda Purple Kush Autos
Current Grow ~ Sunakard Indoor Perpetual Grow multiple strains ~
~Sleetstack X Skunk, Northern Lights x Northern Lights, Lemon Twist, Lemon OG Kush~

~~~~~~~~~ BHC Member #810 ~~~~~~~~~
Scroll up

in Plant probems Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:01 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

like big feet on a little kid...getting ready to support a monster??
best of luck!!

<></p>
Scroll up

in Plant probems Wed Feb 26, 2014 4:09 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

sounds like a whorled pheno

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 146 (yesterday 434) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: