Hi from a new grower

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 9:57 am
by vtwinken | 40 Posts | 168 Points

Been enjoying marijuana since 1976. I remember when super skunk bud came to the masses, there wasn't anything better. Then the strains started in. Purple bud was all the rage. Never thought purple bud was all that great but it sure was pretty. Wanted to grow for many years so I finally got a chance a year in a half ago. Bought books, read article, got tips from other growers, and searched forums. I quickly discovered there is so much bull on advice about growing. Very discouraging, so much bad advice on proper nutrients along. the best pot I've ever smoked was simply fertilized with buckets of water with just salmon carcasses thrown in the buckets. Well I just finished my 6th grow and it was the most potent so far, very good smoke but buzz only lasted about 45 minutes and the strain was green ribbon. Lost most of crop to powder mold and stunted growth from over fertilizing. I'm am very pleased I've discovered marijuana passion forum and now this forum. From what I've read so far I see no bull advice, a lot of great facts and info. I now have a ton of reading and rereading to do, so much to learn. Thanks to the people on this site I think I can finally dial in my green thumb and hopefully produce bud that reaches its fullest potential. Starting grow number 7 in about a week as soon as some local clones of kandy kush are ready. Until then back to reading and learning. Thanks again for this wonderful forum.

Scroll up

RE: Hi from a new grower

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:00 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

the spirit of MP was to give good truthful advice andthat is what will be given here

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:36 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

WELCOME TO MC, You found the right place...these folks will have you smokin some home grown dank that stays with you. Enjoy your time her. Glad to have you.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:45 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Howdy and Welcome

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:49 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

yo

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:58 am
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

green mojo

Last edited Wed Jan 01, 2014 10:59 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 11:04 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Welcome! You will find many helpful experienced growers here to help you on your journey, should you need it. Green MOJO for your grow #7.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 12:39 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Happy reading

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 01, 2014 6:12 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

welcome to the site...please take a minute and review our rules..they are simple and easy...Hope to see your 7th grow and we will help best we can

welcome to The Culture

take care and be safe
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 116 (yesterday 222) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: