Dinafem OG Kush Flowering And Cured Bud Shot..... please put on a bib before you view....

in Showing off Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:22 pm
by BostonBakedBudz | 13 Posts | 62 Points

Pics from my last harvest. The strain is og kush from dinafem. Any questions about my setup or strain questions feel free to ask and I'll answer..

GENESIS 1:29
And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth"

100% COMPLIANT WITH ALL MMJ LAWS
Scroll up

RE: Dinafem OG Kush Flowering And Cured Bud Shot..... please put on a bib before you view....

in Showing off Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:27 pm

And God said, "Behold, I have given you every herb bearing seed, which is upon the face of all the earth"

Scroll up

RE: Dinafem OG Kush Flowering And Cured Bud Shot..... please put on a bib before you view....

in Showing off Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:36 pm

Here are some cured bud shots

And this last shot is of some buds that went pure from being closest to my ac.

Scroll up

in Showing off Wed Sep 17, 2014 4:52 pm

And of course here are the extracts from that harvest

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Sep 19, 2014 6:03 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Great shots man, I have a Royal Queen seeds OG Kush growing , I hope it turns out that good.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 106 (yesterday 222) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: