Trinity Kush

in Breeding Thu Mar 20, 2014 7:39 am
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

I've been thinking about something I don't have an answer to. It might be here in this breeding section and I just don't know it? If it is you can delete this thread after you tell me the answer if you like if it is out of place. Here goes. I have some older seed strains such as trinity kush, silver surfer haze, Acapulco gold, ect....I know the Acapulco gold and the Colombian gold don't claim to be the exact same thing as it use to be. (But they might not of had an original clone)? And they advertise they try to get as close as possible to there original form so to speak. That's fine for me. But take the strain trinity kush for example. Its suppose to be a clone only strain that's still available especially in N. California. This strain went from Kansas to Montana to California. And it's suppose to be available in clone form if you know the right people. Emerald triangle seeds has trinity kush in seed form. So my question is did Emerald seeds obtain a clone from N California and some how begin to make seeds from it? and will these seeds become the same as the clone so that a person can have a choice of clone or seeds when they want to grow the real trinity kush so to speak?

Scroll up

RE: Trinity Kush

in Breeding Thu Mar 20, 2014 11:53 am
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

trinity/emerard/n ca are all the same area---"clone only" simply means the originator of the seed/strain did not release the seeds for sale if they suddenly now have beans for sale---my guess is it is just a marketing or a breeder that truly takes pride in their work---emerald seeds got the seeds from the breeder is the likely answer

sounds like a win win for everybody---wouldn't waste my time on the silver surfer haze again---way better hazes out there now

Scroll up

in Breeding Thu Mar 20, 2014 8:11 pm

I've never read a bad review on silver surfer haze.......but thanks for the heads up......You must of tried it before.,,,,,,its made of northern lights, skunk and haze ...almost like a jack herer or a super silver haze........I'm glad they can take a clone and make the same plant by making seeds from the clones.........i don't know much about breeding......set ups to limited to to try much of it.........but maybe one day....thanks for your help....maybe if i get some jack males I can get some pollen from it.....and add it to something for fun.....

Scroll up

in Breeding Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:47 am

not bagging on the ssh man---just not my preferred smoke---didn't like growing it and smoked better haze---not hating---just not my thang---no different than preferring your meat burnt well, medium, or bloddy and cold

Scroll up

in Breeding Fri Mar 21, 2014 10:52 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

one way breeders make seed from clone is by reversing the sex. 1 clone remains female and another is reversed and then they make feminized seed from it.

Scroll up

in Breeding Fri Mar 21, 2014 4:01 pm

Orange I understand no problem.....never felt you said anything wrong.......appreciate your input anytime......reason i chose it because i wanted a high that was social....and it says it makes people talk....lol....and its supose to be potent.....the trinity kush sounds good some people say its all they care to smoke....it's all an experiment for me right now and just trying to choose something that works....will get rid of strains that arn't that good after I see what they are like.......i'm more of a sativa person....but dont mind the indinca to.......I don't know that much about many kinds but would like to know more.....so thanks for your oppinion.......one of my favorites was cannalope haze.....but I'm trying terperella.....now because it has cannalope in it and chocolope and super silver haze.....its all sativa...has chocolate tai in it also....saw a video ...and they made some stuff...it looked like rolled out jolly rancher type look and they were saying the taste was the best they had...but who knows?.....can only try so many at a time......umbra thanks ...for your input...I'm glad some of these older strains can be kept going.....all good here everyone.....I am hoping for the trinity lots are so happy with.....it's mostly afganastan with a little hindi kush...suppose to have a happy high to it.....with a little body stone to.....I love this hobby....I guess medical marijuana will be considered in my state this next year.....Peace everyone....

Scroll up

in Breeding Fri Mar 21, 2014 6:29 pm

tough job finding a strain that works best for YOU---but somebody's got to do it

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 263 (yesterday 262) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: