kandy kush

in Advanced Growing Techniques Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:50 am
by vtwinken | 40 Posts | 168 Points

I'm on week 3 of veg from clones. Have 12 kandy kush. I've applied many tips from your posts on this site as well as what I've learned from my past 6 grows. They're looking great, nearly 24 inches tall and plan on flowering when they get 30-36 inches tall. Air in and out of room is ideal, heat at a steady 75 degrees 24/7. Humidity between 30-40%. A 1k MH light 24 inches above plants (on 8 foot track). Fox farm nutes as well as Alaska fish fert., molasses and snow storm.
My girls couldn't look and smell any better.
The big question I have is; has anyone out here have any experience with kandy kush? Any special growing tip that would apply to the strain kandy kusk or kush in general?
I've grown at least a dozen different types of strains and it seems, aside from general grow techniques every strain has unique grow style for lack of a better term.
Pics at week 1 and week 3 as of today.

Scroll up

RE: kandy kush

in Advanced Growing Techniques Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:55 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Sounds like your doing everything right... enjoy your grow and you will be able to tell us if it needs any special treat... Green mojo for the Kandy Kush.

Scroll up

in Advanced Growing Techniques Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:33 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

goon be some monster sized ladies.. Good luck.. greenest of mojo..
what is the lite rack all about? does the mover increase the area you use? soounds interesting verses two lamps over the same spot for cost savings..
Have you always used a mover??

<></p>
Scroll up

in Advanced Growing Techniques Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:01 pm
by vtwinken | 40 Posts | 168 Points

Yes, it is a motorizes track that allows the light to move back and forth about 8 feet. Has a delay dial for when the light reaches the end. I believe it keeps the light at either end for about 2 minutes. I have it adjusted for max time at either end. The movement delay was adjusted through trial and error, no delay or to short and my girls in the middle were larger, now with the delay it's much more even. I do wish the delay was a bit longer. The track allows me to easily grow 12 plants under one 1k light, would be tight but I think I could get away with 24 plants under one light. We'll see next go around.

Scroll up

in Advanced Growing Techniques Mon Jan 27, 2014 12:05 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

a lil o 7's green mojo for you, bud.

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Advanced Growing Techniques Mon Jan 27, 2014 6:43 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I really have never been happy using light movers. I have 2 gathering dust. It just seems that ultimately, I never get more yield. IMO, a 1000W is going to produce about the same whether the light is on a mover or not. For example, if you ran 24 plants instead of 12, they would probably produce 1/2 the amount of the 12 plant grow.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 145 (yesterday 222) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: