RE: Good morning Wake and Bake

in Just saying Hi Tue Feb 04, 2014 9:53 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Good morning Orange! Umbra, is this your last winter there?

It is 29 degrees, snow all around us but none here. Only one thing to do....biu peeps.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:06 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

kinda cold today....Have a few PinkZillas to chop at 9 weeks...

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Feb 04, 2014 11:32 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Quote: Rosebud wrote in post #701
Good morning Orange! Umbra, is this your last winter there?

It is 29 degrees, snow all around us but none here. Only one thing to do....biu peeps.

Not sure if it is the last winter here or not, but I can see me somewhere warm. While I still have a few more years before retirement, I would prefer to retire some place warm, 420 friendly, and great scenery.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:43 am

Good morning bong hogs! (old habits)

It is a balmy 13 degrees here this morning, which really would be balmy for some of you guys. I hope your all staying warm and stoned... BIU peeps.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 8:49 am

ps, you know the only thing bad about growing in the shed is when your husband cuts wood in the shed and all the plants have icky dust and junk on them. It is too cold to hose them off outside... Not sure what to do... THinking about taking a hair dryer out there and blowing on them. Do you guys have any ideas?
I think it is even too cold to bring them in the house to the shower.... hmm I would imaging i need to get that off of them or they will smother... oh dear. They are in full flower.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 9:03 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Hair dryer without the heat on sounds good to me or a small vacuum

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:26 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Good Morning MC,

-8 here today and a bit cloudy...................but at least it's not snowing today. I like snow, but not everyday.

@Rosebud I would try to vacume the sawdust off the plants. If you have one of the small hand held car vacs that might work...I wouldn't try a shop vac though. Using a blow dryer, IMO, wouldn't be very efficient, you'd just blow the saw dust up in the air where it would resettle on your plants.

Just a thought.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8

Last edited Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:27 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:34 am

cant ya just shake the plant?...Im sure Bud has air compressor with nozzle?

24* and the Party in Seattle Starts at 1000...estimated 300k people to be there...Holly Crap...they even shut down some Schools here and calling it a "Celebration" Day....hahahaha...

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:37 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Morning all. It is 9 here and headed for a high of 22. We got a foot or so of snow this last week and have more forecast for the last part of the week. Umbra, I am getting real tired of the cold too (and the work involved if you are an old lady). There is a lot I love about this place, but the winters are just getting a bit much.

Rosebud, I think that a hair dryer would work best on the plants and then the vacuum for the clean-up. I don't know how often Mr. RB goes out to cut wood, but maybe draping the plants with a lightweight sheet or something similar would keep the sawdust off them. If your buds are gooey and sticky, you could have trouble blowing or vacuuming the sawdust off.

4u--enjoy your pinkzilla--it sound like a great strain.

Every weird thing in the world has postponed the work I had to do at the beginning of the week, so I am hoping to get it done this morning. Stay warm everyone and toke it up!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 10:56 am
by pcduck (deleted)

14'' of snow since 9 p.m yesterday. They have made it a level 3. Which means that it is against the law to be on the roads.

Sure glad I made it to work. ... NOT

Obtinuit vermis?

Site Rules
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 12:08 pm

4u, I shook, I rattled and i rolled those plants...it is sticky with sawdust. Not our smartest move lol... I will work on them today,but if bud is going to cut more, i better wait. duh!

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:31 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

helloo my frndz
very tired n we have a very cold day -12
hope u all finen warm

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 05, 2014 3:48 pm

Tell Bud to put up another curtain so dust dont get ladies...I forgot your Shed is flowering huh?....this is Bad...I say Beat Him with a Plant Girl

I like this PinkZilla...leans a lot to Sativa....But smells wonderful none the less

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 5:22 am
by pcduck (deleted)

-2*, but no wind

Obtinuit vermis?

Site Rules
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:10 am
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Good morning MC....... 34 degrees....... forecast says we going to hit 60+ everyday for next 10 days after today......... we should have some trees showing some spring in the next week or two.......... it's my busy season at work so I don't get to sit at work and watch MC like I normally do......... looking to buy property in an adjoining state......... hopefully this state will be allowing MJ soon.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:13 am

Good morning all...G13 good for you on the property... That is exciting.

It is NINE degrees here this morning. I want spring.

Only one thing to do...BIU.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:26 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Good morning MC,

-10 here this morning ..............but I'm glad I'm not on the east coast, they're getting whalloped by another storm.

@Grower13, good luck on the property and I'm a bit jealous of the warm temps, though not enough to live there.

I am having the perfect coffee. You know how sometimes, something happens and a normal morning coffee just turns out better than usual? I got that today, so I'm making some homemade sausage McMuffins to go with this coffee. The pleasures of being old.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:30 am

We have tulips and Daffodils popping up all ready...

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:31 am

Close to 1 million people filled the streets of Seattle yesturday...What a scean

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:56 am

good morning my frndz, i really think human (we) screwed up the earth really bad !! the weather is craaaaaaaaaaaaaaaazy, yday was -12 today 15 !!!
anyway coffee with no weed got some stuff 2 do
hope yall fine

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:11 am

It gets that cold in the Middle East?....

Ashdod...61* today

BagDad...56*

Tehran...34*

Last edited Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:13 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:29 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

it sure does http://weather.edition.cnn.com/weather/i...de=433626656775

there went my idea of the Middle East being a big beach with no ocean

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 10:20 am

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #721
It gets that cold in the Middle East?....

Ashdod...61* today

BagDad...56*

Tehran...34*

lol, these places r different, these countries located in gulf, we (Jordan, Palestine,Syria, Lebanon ) we have totally different climate

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:49 am

4u, that is like comparing alaska to florida.... Get the right country....

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:40 pm

Did not know the Country..All I knew was he said Middle east..And when I was there it was all ways 100 plus..closer too 150 with Mock gear on, pushing that Dictator outta Kuwait....dodging scud missiles

Last edited Thu Feb 06, 2014 2:41 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 443 (yesterday 224) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: