RE: Good morning wake and bake time

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:52 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

Almost lunchtime, time for a pollo burrito from my fav taqueria and a bowl full of medicine.

BIU peeps.....

Everyone else plz stay safe and def stay warm

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo

Last edited Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:56 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:24 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

its 11:25 pm, time 2 sleep
c u all

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:58 pm
by pcduck (deleted)

Glad everyone got out safe WeedHopper..

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:18 am

good evening frndz, i havent seen THG for long timr is she okay ?

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:38 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Hey good morning all.

HI BudGrower, thanks for worrying about me. I am alive and well, just busy and had to go to "the big city" for a couple of days. I did post yesterday. I told you to try and hang on to that happy feeling you have had the past several mornings. Happiness is a state of mind and You can control it! And in the words of Brian Griffin, "Pot helps".

Weedhopper, sorry to hear about your sis's trouble. At least everyone got out safe and the little one is okay. Fires are just horrible. My thoughts are with them. This is a good reminder why we all need good smoke detectors in our homes.

Duck and Cubby, you stay warm. Rosebud, the goddess says for you to spend plenty of time communing with your plants until your temperature inversion breaks and smoke plenty of Satori. 7, hope you enjoyed your pollo burrito--that is one thing I miss living in a tiny community--no real diversity of food around these parts.

Have a great day. Enjoy your weekend and toke as needed.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Good Saturday morning peeps....

Still have the blank inversion... a little white stuff on roof tops...This really messes with me in January. You are right THG, i need to spend all day in the shed. BUT we are in the 30s temp wise, and that is balmy compared to you duck, cubby, ozzy, mel, I guess everyone but the cali and texas kids . BIU Peeps!

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:58 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Morning Folks,,Thanks for caring. They are all alright,,and thats what counts. She has Insurance. We had several fires around Dallas,,and they wernt so lucky as to get out. Its very very sad,,and i really hate hearing Children dying in these fires. And Ill stop there before I go on a Rant about Religion and mercy.
Man we are gonna have a decent day today and tomorrow weather wise. Freaken weather going up and down up and down,,no wounder so many PPL are sick.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:34 pm

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #630
Hey good morning all.

HI BudGrower, thanks for worrying about me. I am alive and well, just busy and had to go to "the big city" for a couple of days. I did post yesterday. I told you to try and hang on to that happy feeling you have had the past several mornings. Happiness is a state of mind and You can control it! And in the words of Brian Griffin, "Pot helps".

Weedhopper, sorry to hear about your sis's trouble. At least everyone got out safe and the little one is okay. Fires are just horrible. My thoughts are with them. This is a good reminder why we all need good smoke detectors in our homes.

Duck and Cubby, you stay warm. Rosebud, the goddess says for you to spend plenty of time communing with your plants until your temperature inversion breaks and smoke plenty of Satori. 7, hope you enjoyed your pollo burrito--that is one thing I miss living in a tiny community--no real diversity of food around these parts.

Have a great day. Enjoy your weekend and toke as needed.

i didnt see ur post, thank u

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:36 pm

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #632
Morning Folks,,Thanks for caring. They are all alright,,and thats what counts. She has Insurance. We had several fires around Dallas,,and they wernt so lucky as to get out. Its very very sad,,and i really hate hearing Children dying in these fires. And Ill stop there before I go on a Rant about Religion and mercy.
Man we are gonna have a decent day today and tomorrow weather wise. Freaken weather going up and down up and down,,no wounder so many PPL are sick.

sry for ths, but as said the important is THEY nthn else , as for the temps same in here up n down n the flu every where
yall stay safe

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:53 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:11 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 3:39 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Good Morning MC

Today is normally the morning I work on the girls and take pics.
Not sure if I can today. Got a 7' snowdrift surrounding them and I do not feel like taking my slippers off today. Beside the the fact I do not feel like shoveling

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:08 am

Good morning Peeps,

Duck if there was 7 foot of snow between me and the shed..... I would wish those girls well...lol, Man, how long has it been since you saw them? What is the temp? cold I know. Good luck Duck. Can't wait to try the PZ..... one is hanging the other i didn't take yet.
30 degrees here and foggy...... same for a month.
BIU peeps.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:11 am
by pcduck (deleted)

@Rosebud been since Friday....wanted to clone some BoC too...maybe tomorrow....snowing and the winds have picked up again

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:13 am

Morning MC...Trimming up the CP...No Football today...I will see if I can get some pics today to share....My PinkZillas @8wk Monday....Sure glad to hear the Duck liked his...gonna be 45* today with zero rain

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:14 am

Quote: pcduck wrote in post #639
@Rosebud been since Friday....wanted to clone some BoC too...maybe tomorrow....snowing and the winds have picked up again

Ya know I want a cut of your BoC if its the pheno I had..heck even the smaller pheno was nice..no color though...Does yours have some purple?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:38 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Not yet 4u...or do you mean in the stems?

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 9:39 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Good Morning MC,

7* here this morning, got a bit of snow overnight, temps are on the way down to -20.............all in all an average Minnesota winter. Buuuuut the days are getting longer

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:02 am

Cubby, i noticed that too....Isn't that great, a little more light in the day!!!!

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:05 am
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Good morning MC........ going to hit 60 today....... just might break out some shorts......... yall can have all that snow/ice stuff...........harvested a hashberry and a pineapple chunk.......... got a couple deadhead ogs ready in about a week........cold weather has slowed the growth of my veging plants........ hit it like you mean it......... hope your high as you wanna be.

:

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 10:49 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Morning everyone. I wish I could take some of the snow you all are getting. The lack of snow here is worrisome (but it sure has made for an easier winter for this old lady). However if we don't get some soon we could have a very bad fire year. It might cloud up and drop a little mid-week, but we have nothing significant predicted.

Rosebud and Cubby, My buddy and I were talking just last night about how much we like the lengthening days. Hope the inversion breaks for you soon. My sis went home to take care of some stuff, but if the inversion continues at her place, she said she will be coming back up. She doesn't do well with no sunshine either.

Duck, I don't blame you for not wanting to take your slippers off.

Grower 13, enjoy your warm weather.

I think I need some coffee and Irish Cream and a bowl of something good (we all know that I'm not talking about Wheaties). Enjoy your Sunday.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:09 am

coffee and Baileys with a splash of Critical

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:22 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Morning Folks,hope yall all have a good day. Me im gonna have my Ace outside here in a bit cause we have Temps close to 70 today. Yehaaaaaaaa,,,Course it will be cold again tomorrow,,but what the heck,,,One day at a time.

edited for profanity

Last edited Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:13 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:15 am

Good Tuesday morning Peeps!

I have great news about the fire across the street, the hazmat folks were in there yesterday pulling out burnt stuff and they found a box of family pictures that survived and a little file box with important stuff...Isn't that so cool.

So THG, mr rb pulled out that gross carpet in the living room and is finally finishing the floor. So you and he are flooring at the same time. I hope yours is going well. I found an awesome navy rug to go down when it is finished.

How did your rso go?
How is everyone else?
BIU like we are at MP!

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 28, 2014 9:22 am

gd evening, very very cold day started it with planting 3 seeds nw smoking some good MJ

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 194 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: