RE: Good morning Wake and Bake

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:24 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

Dictator ??? i hope u dont mean Saddam

Scroll up

RE: Good morning wake and bake time

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:56 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

We Are not going there BudGrower...We( Most the Civilized world )Knows the truth...

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Thu Feb 06, 2014 9:57 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:16 pm

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #727
We Are not going there BudGrower...We( Most the Civilized world )Knows the truth...

the "Civilized world" knows my neighbour country more than me !! LOL as u knew about the weapons of mass destruction !!!
i'll tell couple of things not to start a political issue in here but read carefully
Kuwait used to be an iraqi land, i dont and wont say any thing to offend a human being i can do this but i dont cuz WE UNCIVLIZED PPL have feelings
and trust me ur government knows one thing (PETROL)
and a question wat civilization mean 2 u ? why us not civilized enough to u ? am really very offended

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:23 pm

you have an issue Bud...Go find a new House to Crap in....

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:30 pm

thanks

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 06, 2014 11:31 pm

regarding the crap part this is ur specialty

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:00 am
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

DING DING DING

break it up!

go to your corners and smoke or dab or vape or whateva'

come back happy and chill and all the politics

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:14 am

Quote: Justa420Friend wrote in post #732
DING DING DING

break it up!

go to your corners and smoke or dab or vape or whateva'

come back happy and chill and all the politics

LOL, good morning

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 4:36 am
by pcduck (deleted)

A cool -7*f ...windchill -20+

Obtinuit vermis?

Site Rules
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 8:22 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

I feel warm at 24 with a windchill of 12

Let's start the weekend off in a bong induced fog

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:14 am
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Wind turbine says North west wind.It is warming up slightly.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:39 am

Thats way to cold for me MR1..we will be a little warmer today at 29*

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 9:49 am
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Man would that be nice,4 more months to go for that kind of weather up here.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:09 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Good Morning MC,

-5 and sunny here this morning.

I wish spring would hurry up..................I got 20+ banana trees in my basement waiting to go in the ground.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Morning Folks,,Im back home till Tuesday. Missed my 2 Girls,,,and i dont mean Ozzy and 4U.

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL

Last edited Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:40 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 10:43 am

Welcome Home WeedHopper

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:06 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Good morning peeps.

It is 13 degrees with SUN and SNOW... very beautiful for a change. Howard our special guy dog, didn't understand the snow, i guess he thought it was carpet, came in from being out there and dumped a bladder in the kitchen... Just peed a river... I just stood there dumbfounded. He was very confused by the wall to wall carpet outside I guess.

It is mr rb birthday today. I want to go do donuts in the snow.... can you do those in 4 wheel drive? Only one thing to do when your dog looks right at you and pees..... BIU! BONG IT UP, for our new peeps.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 11:37 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

It is 20 degrees. We got 6-8" of snow last night and still have snow/travel advisories for the rest of the day. It is starting to look like it should up here (not that I necessarily like that). I think I am getting too old for this--we have about 5 months of cold here a year. I start building fires in late October or early Nov to keep warm and this continues until the end of March. I do like the changing seasons...I just wish they didn't change so much.

Rosebud, my dogs love the snow. My oldest one (almost 15) loves to go out and roll all over in it and then come in the house to shake it off. Tell Mr. RB that I wish him a wonderful birthday! This is for him: hXXp://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MjF1bG5LUcs. It is hard to do doughnuts in a 4 wheel drive. It takes the right conditions, but if it is icy enough it can be done. And sometimes it happens accidently when you don't want it to.

You all that are in the storm path, stay warm. Those of you that are in the warm, enjoy it. It is Friday! Everybody have a great weekend and taoke it up as necessary.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 07, 2014 12:08 pm
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

Hello my friends. I understand the dogs in the snow issue as I once had a cat that always went out to use the potty. The one time in recent history that we had 20" of snow in central NC, he had to go out but couldn't understand where his (natural)litter-box went or why the whole world was covered in this freezing cold white stuff that stuck to his fur. It was useless for burying a good Poo, but he finally found relief under my truck.

Later that morning I was entertained my some Mexican children who just moved in across from me back in the summer. These kids had never seen snow before, let alone 20" with 4' snow drifts. I nearly wet myself laughing as they literally dove off their porch into the snow as if they were diving into water. It didn't take them long to be soaked from head to toe and shivering as they thought they could swim in it like a giant pool. By the time they went back inside, they looked like little "snow-babies", covered from head to foot with snow.

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Feb 08, 2014 1:08 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

my morning view today...enjoyed it with some purple kush..

<></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Feb 08, 2014 6:22 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Obtinuit vermis?

Site Rules
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Feb 08, 2014 7:48 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Woke up
Got out of bed
Hit the bong to clear my head

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Feb 08, 2014 8:59 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Good morning Bong Hogs, ( i still miss Cheffy)

We have reached some sort of milestone..the neighbor came and shoveled off our driveway yesterday..... we were the ones that used to do that for "old" people.. LOL...how very nice. Unfortunately it is covered again... I bet we have 8 inches out there, very unusual for February. Howard finally realized he could go potty on the snow... phewy,,, LIfe is good. Mr rb is knocking out this new floor. yay. I hope you are all warm and well stoned this morning... BIU!

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:45 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Good Morning MC,

-5 here today.

@Rosebud your neighbor wasn't shoveling your driveway....he was clearing a path to your shed...

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Feb 08, 2014 9:49 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Good Morning MC,

The cold never ends. Trying to get some chores done today...sorting and packing. Trying to get all the trash and stuff I'm not taking with the move, out of the way. Moving is a lot of work. BIU

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 60 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 591 (yesterday 814) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: