Hello my Grow-Peeps

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:32 am
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

Hello and good morning to everyone here at Marijuana Culture. Yes, I finally got off my duff and registered here so I can talk to you guys. I would say that I have been busy and couldn't get over but the truth is that I have just been slack. Since I was busted back in the summer and lost about $20k to LEO I have been in a bit of a depression. The legal BS is still in progress so I am not able to engage in this hobby that I love so much. I also am not able to get and use any alternative pain meds for my back so I am either in pain a lot or in a stupor from taking the legal pain meds which are by far more harmful than my Larry OG. It drives me nutts how I can kill myself with crap that is made by companies who are making millions selling it, but I can't make and use a far better pain reliever that isn't hazardous to my health.

OK, I have pissed and moaned enough for one post I look forward to living vicariously through you guys and I hope that my knowledge and experience can help others.

Scroll up

RE: Hello my Grow-Peeps

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:37 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

welcome to the site

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

take care and be safe

Last edited Fri Dec 20, 2013 8:47 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:18 am
by Dr Green Fang | 142 Posts | 864 Points

Excellent to see you here sir! Very happy that you made the venture. Please enjoy the "Chat" feature at the top, as sometimes there's fellows in there ready to discuss anything :) (if the feature doesn't work, click "Chat" twice)

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 9:34 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Welcome Hushpuppy, so glad you are here. I hope this time of stupidness ends soon and you can join us in growing. You are a big help to lots of people.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:52 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Good to have you Hushpuppy.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 11:56 am
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

Welcome to the MJ Culture site, hushpuppy.

Never heard about your crappy news. That fricken sucks man. Stay strong, bud. Rant on if you like, we're here....

Peace,

7GE

BHC#711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 12:04 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Sorry about that Hushpuppy, I wish I had a magic wand, I would send you some of mine

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Dec 20, 2013 5:26 pm
by pcduck (deleted)

Howdy

Obtinuit vermis?

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 423 (yesterday 460) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: