RE: Good morning wake and bake time

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 3:43 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

I cant afford to tick off Judges or Cops. Its a no win situation for me.

Last edited Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:54 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:22 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Good Morning MC

A balmy -1* here.

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:52 am
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Good morning MC......... 17 degrees here with 25 mph winds.......... at least it is spring like in my closet......... may open up the door pull up a chair and enjoy the bright warm, light.

:

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 8:33 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

1* with no wind nice 85* here beside the wood stove.

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 am

Freaken cold weather,,really TICKS my ACE off,,DANG it. Hows that Duck,,,see I can watch my Langage when I TRY real hard. Your sure making me work though.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:07 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

G13, it has been overcast (an inversion) for over a week. It makes me depressed..so i go out in the shed and it is summer in there. Aren't we lucky to have places where the sun always shines? I think a recliner is in order in the shed...

Court went fine. Two weeks we go back for the final time. No one noticed my cool marijuana socks. I can't believe the cold snow and wind you all are getting back east... Stay warm. BIU peeps.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:09 am

Ya know im just Jacken wit ya Duck.

Last edited Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:10 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:24 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Morning MC. Started digging out. We got over a ft of snow and the area is cribbled. The tent was my "go to" place with weather like this. I keep thinking of a shed or some place with lots of plants surrounding me. Soon....soon

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:30 am

Morning PC duck,,Ozzy,Grower13,Rose,Umbra and ETC. Now im tired of typing. Having a Hot cup of Java.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:00 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Morning All,
6*, cloudy and snowing.

Maple sausages, strong coffee and a bit of Girl Scout Cookies..................nice way to start the day.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 10:37 am

GSC is a good Smoke Cubby. Has some a few back.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 11:50 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Good morning all. Went to "the big city" for 2 days and I am so glad to be home again. They are socked in with a temperature inversion, too and my sis said they hadn't seen the sun for about 10 days. It is beautiful and sunny here (although still cold)--sis is threatening to never go home again. Rosebud, you can come visit anytime you want. Sis and I were talking about how depressing it is to not see sunshine for days on end on the way up to my place. It is so fun to climb and pop through the inversion to bright sunny blue skies and windless days.

Duck--the Jeep kept dying. It would start right back up again, but would just die for no apparent reason while I was driving--it is tough when the roads are bad and all of a sudden you don't have any power steering or brakes. Well, with these new fangled vehicles with all their fancy electronic stuff, I didn't even look for a cause, just sent it to the mechanic. I guess that he couldn't find anything wrong but a loose battery cable. I guess the negative was not grounded tight and it would loose contact with the body and quit. Anyway I am going to go get it this morning. I am so glad that it was not serious.

I still have a bit of Satori left, but the Beyond the Brain turned out quite nice this run, so I will be happy with that when the Satori does run out.

I'd take your snow if I could Umbra--we usually have 5 feet or so by this time of year and here we are with under a foot. It makes for a bad fire year when we don't get much snow.

You all have a great day! The week is half over!

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:08 pm
by WeatherMan | 77 Posts | 146 Points

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #587
Sis and I were talking about how depressing it is to not see sunshine for days on end

This is my most challenging part of winter...not seeing the sun for days and sometimes weeks at a time.

Years ago, we had a stretch where we didn't see the sun for almost 40 days! . . . . . . This just isn't good for the soul.

Good to see you THG, I'm off to vape a little through the arizer solo

cheers

Thomas Jefferson retirement papers:
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:23 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Duck--Just got back from picking up the Jeep. What was going on was the positive cable where it connects to the control box was very loose and making intermittent contact. My mechanic tightened it up and then changed out the terminal ends on the cables as they were cheap pieces of garbage and charged the battery up. My bill......$21.35. A mechanic like that is worth his weight in gold.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:46 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Golly Jeez..Thats a Good Machanic THG....I just forked out 850 to Mine a month ago...the Time belt was only 180....

Sorry to read all the Bad weather....Its a bit cloudy still @43*..sun should come out ..I been doing yard work to try and get ready for the Summer grow...Ya see they stocking BBQ and Lawn furniture all ready at the Home DePOT???...I need get out again now and mix me some soil...

Cubby...Just got me the Girl scout Cookies(thin Mint)...also have some crosses of the GSC....Dont you have GSC/LArry?...I have 4 female GSC/JTR at 6 weeks from drop...Stay warm brother

WeedHopper...What you think of the GSC your had?...was it purchased bud?...

...TMT=BIU

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Last edited Wed Jan 22, 2014 5:24 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:48 pm

I just vaped some gsc oil and it is pretty darn fun, up and speedy..My kinda of girl.

THG you do have a great mechanic. I am jealous that you can see the sun... it has been a week at least...I hate January where i live. I better get to the shed.

Last edited Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:52 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 2:06 pm

@4u2sm0ke , I do have the GSC X Larry, I haven't planted any yet though. This GSc I'm tokin' on now is from last years grow. I got the GSC (forum cut and Thin mint cut) from a friend. When everyone else was trying to find it.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:05 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 6:02 pm

@4u2sm0ke break out the cooler I'm on my way.............

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:13 pm

Havent dabbed yet 4U,,hopefully someday. Had some Hash today though.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 7:31 pm
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:21 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Good Morning MC

We are having a tropical heat wave...it is 12*

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:06 am
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Good morning MC........ lots of discussion going on about MJ in the news........ I lmao when I hear the anti MJ folks use the old story line about the evil MJ plant........ in todays world they appear so misinformed to the majority people........ "gateway drug"........... really!!!!!!.......... crawl back under that rock......... nobody is buying that line of anymore........... all I want is decriminalization........... let me enjoy my MJ and don't throw my pothead friends in jail for doing the same.......... stay high my friends........ hit it like you mean it.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am

Good morning Peeps.
Gateway to what, chocolate chip cookies? Maybe a nap? Maybe a random act of kindness? I am starting to believe that our beloved plant does so much good for the human body that the big pharm is going to be putting out crap like that G13. Cancer and diabetes and lots of illnesses are big money. What if the plant we grow could stop those things?
I do believe i have the beginnings or the stirrings of an activist. LOL... I keep writing my legislature trying to explain what this plant is able to do...but we need a lot of that to make that happen..Can't make RSo on 3 plants and 3 babies... Ok, i will hush....
Stay warm peeps BIU!

Last edited Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:41 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:18 am

Good morning MC,

-17 here today, sunny, and for some odd reason it's NOT snowing................must be spring

@Rosebud you keep writing your political reps. It will eventually do good, even if it don't, you're not out anything. I've been a member of MN NORMAL sinse '85. I e-mail, call, and write (in cursive ) to people in a position to help with the intent to budge them a little closer to our side of the converastion. We don't even have medical legal yet, but I'll keep pestering, prodding, politicin' 'till we shake off these rediculous laws.
(climbing down off my stump)

Did you click on my previous link? International Falls Mn....the real winter games.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8

Last edited Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:19 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 258 (yesterday 434) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: