RE: Dr Green Fang takes an adventure...

in Grow Journals Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:27 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

scratch that is coco and perlite.. i went and read back...not sure what the PH is there...seems like twist and angst in the leaf shows a PH issue..maybe not...

<></p>
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:40 pm
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

The problem here is that it looks like several different things. In one pic it looks like magnesium def and in another it looks a little like iron def, and then in another I see the petioles are very reddish/purple which can be a sign of P def. All of those different combined issues means either pH is off or there is a chem lockout occurring and it has the whole thing in a tail-spin. I would say to dump the tank and flush them with straight water to get back to zero. They are definitely not suffering from overnute. I would flush them tomorrow with a short run of fresh water (I know that sucks for you to have to do right now). I would leave them on straight water for a couple hours off constant run through, then refill with nuted water minus the Botanicare (just JJ micro, veg, and calmag, with 10ml each of tea and zyme) Then when the JJ bloom comes in, you can add a little of that with the next top-up and they should come back into proper form

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Sun Mar 02, 2014 7:44 pm

The flower monsters look like they are rockin except that they are suffering from not having enough space to stretch out. That may be why the buds aren't filling out as much, not sure. I am thinking they look a little overnuted as they are very dark green to be at the stage they are. They may still have a lot of nitrogen present which may be holding the flowering to a lower level, just speculating on that though.

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Mon Mar 03, 2014 9:17 am
by Dr Green Fang | 142 Posts | 864 Points

Thanks for all the words everyone. After sorting some things out, I went ahead and dumped my veg tank and I'm flushing it for about 3 hours with straight water. PPM's after about 1 hour of flush are coming out almost 200ppm... after putting in 33ppm clean water.

After that, I'm going to reset with JJ + CalMag + Hygrozyme.

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Mon Mar 03, 2014 10:35 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Are you adjusting the PH? you can flush and change the nutes all you want but if your PH is not right your just wasting time and supplies

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:23 pm

Found a male in one of two of my GSC x Larry OG. Chopped him down now one more chance growing along for a female. I think they are starting to recover in the veg station... we'll see. My flowers are all rockin' and super stinky / sticky right now! :)

And yes Ozzy.. adjusting.

Last edited Tue Mar 04, 2014 9:24 pm | Scroll up

in Grow Journals Wed Mar 12, 2014 4:12 pm

Ok, really medicated currently.. let me get these pics up. One tent is 10 weeks old and finishing up next Wednesday. One tent is 7 weeks old and finishing in about 4 more weeks. The veg tent has stuff 4 weeks old, 2 days old and clones.

Random note.. it looks like my Northern Lights is an auto but grows like a photo? Noooooo.. wtf? There's buds already, and in 24 hour T5 lights.

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Wed Mar 12, 2014 5:27 pm

Looking real good on those buds bud. I really like that tower of power [flash}

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Wed Mar 12, 2014 10:38 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

wow looks great..great work...

<></p>
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 74 (yesterday 473) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: