do u get cold ?

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:29 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

hey every one
do u guys feel little colder after smoking a joint ?

Scroll up

RE: do u get cold ?

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:49 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Nope..I feel nice and warm

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:58 am
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra
"no smart pots---i got the dumb ones"
Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:19 am

thts weird, does MJ lower ur blood pressure ?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:20 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Yes, it can lower BP

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:24 am

Strain Dependent

:ciao: Drft...

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:26 am

it all started when i went to pakistan, the temp there reaches 55 in some places goes to 60 anyway me n my frnd used to smoke n once we were high as **** we got in my car, after 5 mins of drivin and talking noticed we didnt open the AC and even put the window down ! at then i noticed when i smoke my body temp goes little down, and i cnnt smoke in cold place

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:27 am

i thought its universal thing

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:40 am

could it be anxiety that your feeling?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:55 am

the only thing make me anxiety when am out of weed LOL

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 9:56 am | Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:56 am
by shortbus | 253 Posts | 1304 Points

i get cold as well. its interesting b/c i run hotter then normal naturally. if you take my temp i always run a little feverish 98.9 - 99.1.

pot always makes me feel cold

greenmojo

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:59 am | Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 10:56 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I was also wondering about anxiety. The thought occurred to me that when you went to the hospital with the chest pains that you could be having a panic attack. My niece gets them and they are a lot like the experience you had. I've never had one, but I have heard that you feel like you are having a heart attack. People having panic attacks don't think they are anxious or having panic attacks--they are sure they are having a heart attack or similar. I can't figure out why they determined allergy when you didn't have any signs of an allergic reaction--hives, swelling, anaphallactic (sp) shock, etc.

Cannabis does not lower BP in everyone either. My BP is high (a heredity thing) regardless of whether I smoke or not.

I personally have never experienced this kind of reaction in 45 years of smoking cannabis.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:07 am

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #12
I was also wondering about anxiety. The thought occurred to me that when you went to the hospital with the chest pains that you could be having a panic attack. My niece gets them and they are a lot like the experience you had. I've never had one, but I have heard that you feel like you are having a heart attack. People having panic attacks don't think they are anxious or having panic attacks--they are sure they are having a heart attack or similar. I can't figure out why they determined allergy when you didn't have any signs of an allergic reaction--hives, swelling, anaphallactic (sp) shock, etc.

Cannabis does not lower BP in everyone either. My BP is high (a heredity thing) regardless of whether I smoke or not.

I personally have never experienced this kind of reaction in 45 years of smoking cannabis.

i thought am having heart attack cuz of the symptoms i had, they determined as allergy cuz i couldnt breath well n when i breath i have pain in my chest, panic attack of wat ?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 11:08 am

Quote: shortbus wrote in post #11
i get cold as well. its interesting b/c i run hotter then normal naturally. if you take my temp i always run a little feverish 98.9 - 99.1.

did u knw why ?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 1:56 pm

Maybe Heart burn?...I get that from Mexican food though more than MJ

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:20 pm
by shortbus | 253 Posts | 1304 Points

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #14
Quote: shortbus wrote in post #11

did u knw why ?

nope, no idea. my wife has anemia, pot makes her warm. any guess is as good as mine.

greenmojo

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:21 pm | Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:04 pm

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #13
Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #12

i thought am having heart attack cuz of the symptoms i had, they determined as allergy cuz i couldnt breath well n when i breath i have pain in my chest, panic attack of wat ?

Yes, it does sound like a panic attack.

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 3:54 pm

hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how having a real pain in ur throught and chest after smoking is panic attack ?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 5:27 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Weed Lowers my BP every time i smoke. Never felt cold though.

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:50 pm

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #18
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh, how having a real pain in ur throught and chest after smoking is panic attack ?

From MedicineNet.com: Symptoms of panic attack usually begin abruptly and include rapid heartbeat, chest sensations, shortness of breath, dizziness, tingling, and severe anxiousness.

In addition, I have had a lot of allergic reactions to different substances (my sis also has a lot of allergies), but never with the symptoms that you described.

Last edited Fri Feb 14, 2014 6:52 pm | Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri Feb 14, 2014 7:28 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

By the way,,low BP is good if its not to low. My BP is normally around 100/70,,sometimes lower if ive been smoking Dank. But as my Doctor says,,my BP is awesome,,he wished his was that low. LOL Course i had to have a Heart Attack and Open Heart Surgery before it fell that low. before it was 118/79 most the time. When I had my Heart attack my BP was good,,just not ever that low. For awhile my BP would not get over 97/69,,sometimes lower. Now that cause some problems,,like when i would stand up i would get dizzy and yes at times if it got real low i would get COLD,,. but that was cause they had me on BP medicine to keep it low while my heart healed.
What is your BP reading when this happens and what is it when your not having problems?

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:12 am

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #20
Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #18

From MedicineNet.com: Symptoms of panic attack usually begin abruptly and include rapid heartbeat, chest sensations, shortness of breath, dizziness, tingling, and severe anxiousness.

In addition, I have had a lot of allergic reactions to different substances (my sis also has a lot of allergies), but never with the symptoms that you described.

i only one of these symptoms had shortness of breath and if i wanted to take longer breath i would have serious pain, maybe every body differs
but really thnx for caring am flattered

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:16 am

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #21
By the way,,low BP is good if its not to low. My BP is normally around 100/70,,sometimes lower if ive been smoking Dank. But as my Doctor says,,my BP is awesome,,he wished his was that low. LOL Course i had to have a Heart Attack and Open Heart Surgery before it fell that low. before it was 118/79 most the time. When I had my Heart attack my BP was good,,just not ever that low. For awhile my BP would not get over 97/69,,sometimes lower. Now that cause some problems,,like when i would stand up i would get dizzy and yes at times if it got real low i would get COLD,,. but that was cause they had me on BP medicine to keep it low while my heart healed.
What is your BP reading when this happens and what is it when your not having problems?

normal BP for me 130/90 i dnt remember how much was it when this happend to me, but when i smoke in hot places am all good

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:30 am
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

I have had it happen to me a couple times in the last year or 2........... was cold I had smoked a lot of pot while sitting in the truck waiting to go get in the deer stand....... happens when I jump out into the cold in a hurry to get to all my equipment and myself ready for hunting.......... not sure I would call it a panic attack...... more like geeking out on some good herb......self paranoia......... Not something you forget about though.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013

Last edited Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:32 am | Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:36 am

i dunno wat this is, i just DONT like it, I'd rather feel very hot than cold

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 27 (yesterday 262) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: