RE: do u get cold ?

in things you need to know Mon Feb 17, 2014 10:16 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Yur gonna need to move to Arizona to Smoke Bro. LOL

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon Feb 17, 2014 4:49 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #26
Yur gonna need to move to Arizona to Smoke Bro. LOL

am building a small house in my farm, the temps there r crazy

Scroll up

in things you need to know Thu Mar 06, 2014 7:47 am
by ZiggyRoss | 37 Posts | 229 Points

I have been told that smoking lowers your body temp a degree or 2. This would make you feel warmer in winter but cooler in summer. How true this is who knows.

Scroll up

in things you need to know Thu Mar 06, 2014 8:39 pm
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

I get cold sometimes when smoking. My hands and ffeet will get real cold sometimes. It seems more often that I get cold when smoking a more heady strain and not as cold when smoking a more body stone strain. And, I don't get cold at all when I eat hash of either strain. It may have something to do with it causing the pores to either open or close, similar to how alcohol causes the pores to open and make one feel hot. That also may be due to the THC having some minor effect on the hypothalamus, similar to the way codeine does. I can take codeine and get hot flashes just like menopause symptoms in women. That comes from it affecting the Hypothalamus, which controls heat regulation in the body.

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:46 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

Quote: Hushpuppy wrote in post #29
ITHC having some minor effect on the hypothalamus, similar to the way codeine does. I can take codeine and get hot flashes just like menopause symptoms in women. That comes from it affecting the Hypothalamus, which controls heat regulation in the body.

WTF bro

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 12 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 575 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: