n four straight prior to that.

in Beginners Starting out Sun Nov 19, 2017 10:21 pm
by jokergreen0220 | 15 Posts | 150 Points

SOCHI, Russia -- Canada will play for a third straight gold medal in Olympic mens curling. Donnie Jones Jersey] . The Brad Jacobs team from Sault Ste. Marie, Ont., advanced to Fridays championship game with a 10-6 win over Chinas Rui Liu in the semifinal. Kevin Martins Edmonton foursome won gold four years ago in Vancouver. Brad Gushue from St. Johns, N.L. won Canadas first mens curling gold in 2006. Canadas curlers will attempt double gold in Sochi as Winnipegs Jennifer Jones beat Britains Eve Muirhead 6-4 in a womens semifinal. Jones and company will face Sweden for the womens gold Thursday. . Funny, they looked like longtime friends during Pittsburghs 5-1 demolition of Dallas on Tuesday night. Quick to the puck and even quicker to the net, the Penguins top line overwhelmed the suddenly struggling Stars as Pittsburgh bounced back from a dismal weekend sweep at the hands of Philadelphia by jumping on Dallas early. . -- Theres something about playing on Orlandos floor lately that seems to bring out the best in the Dallas Mavericks. . Henrik Samuelsson and Luke Bertolucci also scored for the Oil Kings, who are now 9-0 on home ice in the playoffs to cut Portlands series lead to 2-1. Chase De Leo and Mathew Dumba responded for the Winterhawks, who suffered just their fourth loss in their last 46 games, a string of success running all the way back to Jan.The Indiana Pacers drew even in their Eastern Conference semifinal series with the Washington Wizards last time out, but the action shifts to our nations capital Friday night for Game 3. Watch the game on TSN2 and TSN GO at 8pm et/5pm pt. Friday will mark the first second-round playoff game in Washington since 2005. That year, the Wizards were swept by the Miami Heat in the semis, but that wont happen this time around. The Wiz won Game 1 on Monday, but the Pacers clawed back into the series with an 86-82 home victory on Wednesday. Indiana was carried by the unlikeliest of players in Game 2. Roy Hibbert, who scored zero points and grabbed zero rebounds in Game 1s loss, scored 28 points and grab nine rebounds on Wednesday. Hibbert went scoreless three times this postseason and put up donuts in both categories twice, but the All-Star took his mind off things and dominated the Wizards. "Sometimes I wear my heart on my sleeve and other times I just keep things in," admitted Hibbert. "Tonight, I just felt like I just had one thing on my mind: to help this team win. My teammates did a great job of getting me the ball in my sweet spot and believing in me. I just wanted to return the favor." Head coach Frank Vogel acknowledged he didnt call any plays for Hibbert, but the big man was active from the jump. He scored the games first five points and totaled 17 in the first half. "Im sure he didnt like the way he played the other night," said Vogel. "Im sure he didnt like the criticism. Thats the remarkable thing. You play with a certain amount of force and the ball finds you." Another factor that may have freed up Hibbert was the teams announcement that Andrew Bynum, who was signed as a backup in February,, would not appear in a game this postseason and that his tenure with the Pacers was over. . Some reports indicated Hibbert wasnt pleased with the Bynum signing. George Hill finished with 14 points, followed by 12 from Lance Stephenson and 11 out of Paul George. Marcin Gortat had 21 points to lead the Wizards, Bradley Beal added 17 and Nene scored 14 despite rolling his left ankle in the first quarter. All-Star guard John Wall and Trevor Ariza, who scored 22 in Game 1, combined for 12 points in Game 2. Hibberts magical return to form meant a lot for the Pacers, but Game 2 was tightly contested until late in the fourth quarter. Gortat scored with 3:23 to go to get the Wiz within one, but Washington couldnt buy a bucket after that. The Wizards didnt score again until 11 seconds remained in the game and Indiana did enough to knot the series. "End of the day, we played a pretty good game," said Gortat. "We didnt shoot the ball well, especially from the 3-point line. Weve just got to play better." Playoff basketball returned to Washington for the first time since 2008 and this season is the third time since 1982 the Wizards advanced out of the first round. "I hope that when we get back to D.C. were going to see the crowd ready at least 30 minutes before the game," said Gortat. "We need them. I hope they come early and were going to try and bring it." The Wizards went 1-1 at the Verizon Center against the Chicago Bulls in round one. Washington has won two in a row over the Pacers as the host, but Indiana won four straight prior to that. "This is playoff basketball. You cant lose at home," noted Gortat. Game 4 will be Sunday night in Washington.

Last edited Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:39 pm | Scroll up
lockThis thread has been closed

RE: n four straight prior to that.

in Beginners Starting out Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:57 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Spammer...NO SPAMMING

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Mon Nov 20, 2017 11:59 am | Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Sun Nov 26, 2017 9:40 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

I killed live links

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Mon Nov 27, 2017 11:46 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Quote: ozzydiodude wrote in post #3
I killed live links

So does that mean we need to change http: when posting up links?.....and wont this effect youtube videos?

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Beginners Starting out Mon Nov 27, 2017 9:57 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

no just in this post no site setting were changed. I just deleted the url in this post

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 512 (yesterday 460) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: