RE: Alien Dream Grow, Outdoor 2014

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:43 pm
by tcbud | 42 Posts | 189 Points

Weekly Update

The garden grows and grows. The Stretch has put on two feet now at least. We are gonna have some fine kola's this year. As you can see in the first pic a lone chair outside the fence. Mr. TC has been hunting the illusive grasshopper that has been shearing tops off of branches (three lost so far). That critter has met his match, he watches for branch movement in the morning and will find it.....oh yes. On an up note, the girls are pretty much all in flower excepting the Sensi Star. Dont know what is up with that girl but she has put on about 50% in size since the stretch started. As I say, things are looking up in the garden and that includes me, all the plants are taller than me but one.

1. The whole garden, you can see what I mean by height, the forward right plant is a sativa dom, the Sugar Black Rose and her main kola is gonna be.....AWESOME!

2. The Flower Bomb, a sweet monster that has put on height and width.

3. The Flower Bomb first budding.

4. The Larry OG, littlest plant in the garden. Goes to show when you get a clone in a gallon pot it does not always do as well as the clone in the rock wool. It looks good though. We are smoking some Larry OG now and if this turns out as good, we will be very happy campers.

5. The Alien OG. They flowered early and reveged. Very happy to see the stems thickening up to carry the weight of the buds.

I am very happy to say the girls are finally budding. Seems they were taking forever to start. I call first flowering 8/15 for counting purposes. That puts eight weeks at October 15. Seems like a long time away.

Enjoy what is left of the summer Friends. School has started for the kiddies, be safe out there when driving, they are short and easily missed.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:44 pm

]Weekly Update

The garden grows and grows. The Stretch has put on two feet now at least. We are gonna have some fine kola's this year. As you can see in the first pic a lone chair outside the fence. Mr. TC has been hunting the illusive grasshopper that has been shearing tops off of branches (three lost so far). That critter has met his match, he watches for branch movement in the morning and will find it.....oh yes. On an up note, the girls are pretty much all in flower excepting the Sensi Star. Dont know what is up with that girl but she has put on about 50% in size since the stretch started. As I say, things are looking up in the garden and that includes me, all the plants are taller than me but one.

1. The whole garden, you can see what I mean by height, the forward right plant is a sativa dom, the Sugar Black Rose and her main kola is gonna be.....AWESOME!

2. The Flower Bomb, a sweet monster that has put on height and width.

3. The Flower Bomb first budding.

4. The Larry OG, littlest plant in the garden. Goes to show when you get a clone in a gallon pot it does not always do as well as the clone in the rock wool. It looks good though. We are smoking some Larry OG now and if this turns out as good, we will be very happy campers.

5. The Alien OG. They flowered early and reveged. Very happy to see the stems thickening up to carry the weight of the buds.

I am very happy to say the girls are finally budding. Seems they were taking forever to start. I call first flowering 8/15 for counting purposes. That puts eight weeks at October 15. Seems like a long time away.

Enjoy what is left of the summer Friends. School has started for the kiddies, be safe out there when driving, they are short and easily missed.

Attached pictures:
001.jpg
002.jpg
003.jpg
004.jpg
005.jpg

Last edited Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:49 pm | Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 17, 2014 10:50 pm

okay, the pics are in a slide show, dont know why, dont know what I did.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 18, 2014 12:00 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

@tcbud thats a auto feature of this forum unless the pics are inserted into the post they are attached as a slideshow

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 18, 2014 2:06 pm

Well I did try Ozzy, as you can see I tried twice. If you want to delete one of those head on.

I tried the insert, thought I had done that before, and the words and letters foe the pics came up. Ah well, new site, got to learn new ways of doing stuff.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 18, 2014 4:55 pm
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

Looking great TC! Starting to get fun outside with flower getting going!

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 18, 2014 8:48 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Just FREAKEN' beautiful.................

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Aug 19, 2014 11:10 am
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

Can't wait to live somewhere where I can do an od like that instead of having to hike all over the ridges hiding them.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Aug 19, 2014 10:42 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

@tcbud dont worry about it, we pay for unlimited space so that we can post all the pics we want.

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sat Aug 23, 2014 12:21 pm

Nice to see some people are reading this. Cubby, long time no see, you too Melvan! Class of 07 Cubby at MarP? I think that is the year I started there too, or 06, not sure. Kinda quiet over there now. Thanks Ozzy, you can still delete if you want. Ston, sure is looking perrty out there, I cant believe how fast the Sugar Black Rose is putting on bulk, heads and tails over everyone else out there. She/they best hurry tho, first frost is right around the corner.....oh my.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sat Aug 23, 2014 9:35 pm

Same here. Have two well into it packing on weight. Three others catching up. And one barely starting. Spent some time staking today. Already getting some sag on a few of them.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:52 pm

Weekly Update

Here it is the end of August, summer is fading fast just like the girls should start to do soon. I am seeing some early Triclone production and also seeing more dead Grasshoppa's. Both I like real well. The first three plant pics are the Sugar Black Rose our Sativa dominant selection for this grow. The last two pics are the Indica dom plant. We are well pleased by both. The kolas are gonna be fantastic on both, both are also gifted seeds from Attitude for their Birthday Bonus. Thank you Attitude for the opportunity to try these out.

1-3 Sugar Black Rose, kolas gonna be long and lean.

4-5 Flower Bomb, not as many trichs yet as the above, but she is gonna have some super duper thick heavy bud I think.

Hope all you smokers and tokers out there have a great weekend, be it long and labor filled or not.

Cheers to a healthy heavy harvest!

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 31, 2014 9:41 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

looking real nice tcbud.....lets hope for a great finish

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Sep 15, 2014 6:41 pm

Weekly Update

With the days getting shorter, the evenings cool off quicker, it is just a heck of a lot more comfortable for the girls, I think. It is still coming close to the triple digits late in the afternoon some days, but I am hoping the worst of the heat is behind us now. I have plants that are the exact same seeds and two will look farther along than the other two. They get the same treatment, only difference is the area they are in in the garden, like right next to each other. As always these plants entertain me. We have been killing the grasshoppers to the tune of a couple a day. We chased a one legged survivor around the garden for three days till we nailed him. I cant say killing him was fun but I can say it was satisfying. Nuff palavering.

On with the show.

1. A view as we enter the garden, with the Flower Bomb in the foreground.

2. The Big Show, The one the only Sugar Black Rose! Her tippy top Kola.

3. The bud shot of the Flower Bomb. These are some rock hard buds here.

4. Again the Sugar Black Rose, a smaller bud showing the sugar production.

5. More of the Sugar Black Rose to see the beautiful form of her lower buds. My attempt at Art.

We have about a month now to go before we start harvest. We are upping the nutes to the point of seeing nute burn and they all have amazed me and not got burned leaf tips yet. We are using Cha Ching every other day.

Water in the well is going down with the drought. We are now washing clothes in town at the laundry mat. Our corner of California is burning up. There was a fire about ten miles from me a week or so ago! It started by a boat that was not secured properly at the trailer hitch and sparks from it going down the road alone caused the fire. It was contained before it got out of hand, but farther north a really big one is burning now. I am talking epic big.

So do as Smokey says, Only You Can Prevent Forest Fires, so secure all trailer hitches. Oh and if it is yellow, keep it mellow, brown flush it down. Way more than enough said.

Random buds from yesterday and the day before.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:31 am

Oh my friend I am so hoping for rain for y'all..not just for your gardens but for your life's water...I know what its like to have to go to Laumdry when ya have the machines but the Well went dry....Your ladies are loooking great non the less....cant wait for the Harvest Pics...Tell hubby 4u says Hello

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Sep 16, 2014 1:34 pm

Showers are forecast for tomorrow, part of that big blow down south coming up to greet us! We are debating over letting them get wet (not gonna happen) or covering the garden with a tarp, which is what we usually do. Then, there is the idea floating around to get painters plastic and cover them individually like popsicles. I think we will just get a some wind and few sprinkles, but never can tell can you? Last time it was "showers", it was "deluge".

Nice to hear from you 4u, thank you for the comment. Thanks to all you for looking in too.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Sep 16, 2014 6:06 pm

Im debating putting the covers over mine ...not because of Rain....but because all the pine needles from trees starting to collect on the flowers...and Last time I let this happen we had lots of Rot.....

with the painters plastic..do you feel the thin plastic would stick to the buds?...making it worst by adding Humidity inside?

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Sep 16, 2014 7:59 pm

Been lagging on building my cover also. Not sure what I'm going to do. Been pretty blessed this season with beautiful weather so far.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Tue Sep 16, 2014 9:19 pm
by anglerguy78 | 67 Posts | 333 Points

For individual plant wraps you could put extension stakes sticking out about 6in from the plants that will act as spacers for the plastic covers so they don't touch buds. Just thinkin outside the box.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Wed Sep 17, 2014 9:22 am
by KindbuD | 152 Posts | 804 Points

Must be nice to cover plants ive never really had a big need to tho cbds are becoming medical hear so stuff is getting started hear in my state so hopefully it will be medical soon and i can do some backyard grows but untill then i got to try to hide 10 ft plants lol tc good luck on your finish ill be watching

MarP Class Of 2006..... Keep On Growing!!
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Mar 09, 2015 3:08 pm

Hello Guys, thank you for following my grow last summer. Sorry I disappeared. I had some health issues that put me close to in the dirt, or it felt like that might be where all would be better in the dirt. Things are better now, and am looking forward to a steller summer of 2015 grow.

The thing is, I am getting some strange vibes from Attitude Seed Bank. Do they take credit cards? They said only cash and money orders a few months ago, and they say they take Bit coins now. Does anyone know what is going on there, I don't see them on MP anymore either.

I am gonna use all Cali Connection this year, as the Alien OG was freaking AWESOME from they last summer. I rate it a Big ol TEN!
The Cali Connection site is down for maintenance, I thot to go there, and they are not open.

Anyone recommend another seed bank or know what is going on at Attitude?

Thanks bunches, and Hope I get some seeds so we can plant them and get another journal up here for 2015 Grow.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Mar 09, 2015 4:20 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Cali connect is a great choice. I've had nothing but winners from those strains....
Good luck this yar ahead!!

<p></p>
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Mar 09, 2015 7:34 pm

Haven't bought seeds in a while, sorry no help there. Good to hear you're doing better though! Excited to watch your grow this coming season also

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 521 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: