in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:58 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

good evening frnds, hope yall fine

Scroll up

RE: Good morning wake and bake time

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:12 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Morning MC,

Things have been busy. Got very sick on Friday. For some reason I thought getting the flu shot would keep me from getting the flu...wrong. My son asked if I wanted him to call an ambulance, lol. He had to fend for himself for 2 days...I have no idea how he made it a year at college. Now he's sick,
ha, ha...there is a karma.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:18 am
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

too bad Umbra. I dont get the flu shot becuase of that. Hope you are doin better.

Finishing up the tilling in the garden so we can add compost. Im double digging the 12x24 area for the first time. Holy crap its kickin my butt! Im feeling it this morning. Hoping once i get out there and get moving again, ill loosen back up.

Stay high my friends, its sunday funday

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:31 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Umbra I know where you're coming from after spending time in the hospital (7 stitches from passing out and hitting head)and having 2 gfs that are nurses work on returning me to the living. I was told it was H1N1 and with how long I waited to get help I'm lucky to be still kicking'. This flu is nothing to think you can just fight off. I still feel so weak it's unreal I have never had my strength taken like this has took it. I was a ox that couldnt lift the tissue to blow my nose it seemed like.

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 23, 2014 10:46 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

mars OG...and some good surf too...on a SUNDAY...wow life is good for me...Now its only 36 at the beach so as soon as it warms.....Have a great day peoples..

<></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Feb 23, 2014 11:27 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Get better Umbra, people have died from that flu. Take good care of yourself. I guess it hits young people more as they weren't exposed to it long ago..Get well.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:26 am
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Good morning MC........ I think your right about the flu Rose....... seems to hit those younger more often......... I've had the flu a few times in the past.......... sickest I've ever been........ anybody seen Duck?........ Duck where are you?......... hope your all high as you wanna be........ time change is 2 weeks away.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:40 am

Morning MC,

Feeling a bit better. I work in labs that are doing research with H1N1 and HIV and ebola. So I get every inoculation there is. My ex father in law died in his sleep from the flu. With my medical history, I can feel my heart rate rise and breathing is a struggle with my COPD. Grower13...Duck has left the site and had all his posts deleted

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Feb 24, 2014 9:48 am
by Smokinmom | 755 Posts | 2295 Points

Hope you are back to your old self soon.

It's Monday. Thank god! I was about ready to sell my kids..

"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs."
~ Andy Worhol
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:26 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

thats funny....
kids were home all week for school break...
ha ha thats funny

<></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Feb 25, 2014 12:42 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

pcduck asked that his account be closed....His posts are still here...just not Him.....And for those that want to know...He is doing well

enjoy your Day MC

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:51 pm
by Sunakard2000 | 59 Posts | 244 Points

damn i come back after about a month of being super busy to find PCduck gone and a bunch of people hit hard with the flu... well i hope yall get better soon i just stopped by to say whats up and BIU with this wonderful Skywalker Kush...

As always be safe and much green mojo to you my friend!

Last Grow ~ Budda Purple Kush Autos
Current Grow ~ Sunakard Indoor Perpetual Grow multiple strains ~
~Sleetstack X Skunk, Northern Lights x Northern Lights, Lemon Twist, Lemon OG Kush~

~~~~~~~~~ BHC Member #810 ~~~~~~~~~
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 8:17 am

good morning MC......... glad duck is doing well........ I've been researching Vaporizers........ got it narrowed down to a couple different ones........ my goal is to vape 75% or more of my pot intake......... I've been a bat hitter 20 plus years........ gonna try and change that......... hope your all high as you wanna be.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:26 am
by smokingranpa | 28 Posts | 108 Points

Had the opportunity yesterday to try the pax Vap, For around $200 I believe i am going to get one very soon. Nice and small, rechargeable and holds a nice amount of product.
This AM will be using my old standby hookah.
Goodmorning to all. SG

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:35 am

The pax is one of the one I'm considering SG.......... the SOLO is appealing to me as well......... love the glass stems......... carrying it around in my pocket is not the prime objective........ I do want it portable enough for briefcase.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:51 am
by smokingranpa | 28 Posts | 108 Points

Another possibility, The first vap I used and still use when I am in FL is the easy vap, I keep the heat way low and save all the residue for making oil.
I was able to pick it up for $90 and replacement wands are available on-line pretty cheep. Best of luck in your search.

SG

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 9:54 am

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #861
pcduck asked that his account be closed....His posts are still here...just not Him.....And for those that want to know...He is doing well

enjoy your Day MC

I guess it was just the Box of Chocolates that was deleted

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 am
by Smokinmom | 755 Posts | 2295 Points

You can't go wrong with the Pax. Well worth the $ in my opinion.

"I have Social Disease. I have to go out every night. If I stay home one night I start spreading rumours to my dogs."
~ Andy Worhol
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 am

I have the pax and the solo and i love the solo. Yes, i have broken a glass tube or two but they always send me a free one if i order another. I don't like the pax. It wastes pot compared to the solo and hot to hold.. However, if you want to take something on your motorcycle then the pax would be better I guess. That is my opinion... I haven't used the pax in ever. I use the solo everyday.

Last edited Wed Feb 26, 2014 10:23 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:52 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Quote: umbra wrote in post #867
Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #861

enjoy your Day MC

I guess it was just the Box of Chocolates that was deleted

Hmmm....maybe because he knew he wasnt going to finish the grow here?....Ill talk with him and see whats up bro....Im waiting to here if he has cloned his because I want some back..lol...

Sunny and 56* today

enjoy your Day MC

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 26, 2014 12:35 pm

I can not remember how many beans I have left of the BoC, but I did some super nice crosses as well, and there are all the BPU( blackberry kush x purple chitrali x ubekistani hash plant) stuff. The bpu was 1 off strain from Bodhi that was auctioned at cannazon. I think Bodhi has released 3 maybe 4 more packs and that is all. TOA grew out riotberry og x bpu and then gave credit to Inky, too funny.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 27, 2014 8:17 am

Good morning marijuana people......... got a piece of hashberry sitting right next to my coffee....... I hope your all high as I'm gonna be in about 5 mins...... or less.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:27 am

Good morning MC, sounds good G13.... i am having a joint of satori this morning. I know that is shocking.

We are supposed to get snow this weekend. My bulbs have started their way out of the earth...to find snow... Only have had snow once this late since i lived here. oh well, it will leave as quick as it comes. I really need spring.

BIU peeps... miss you Duck.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:09 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Good Morn MC hope you're all warm and healthy

I can breath

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:12 am
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

Thats awesome ozzy!

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 35 (yesterday 473) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: