new ideas

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:08 pm
by loolagigi | 54 Posts | 294 Points

Hey everyone. I've been burning jays and sometimes smoking my small glass bowl for a while now. I'm not that into having lots of pipes bongs and such around. Am am looking into conserving some more due to cost and such. What would you recommend? A bat? Maybe a chillum? Looking for something small that 1-2 people could have a toke with. Something inexpensive. Thanks...Loyola.

Scroll up

RE: new ideas

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:20 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

i dnt knw if u mean u need something to smoke pot with and not be expensive ?
love ur name, loyola

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:40 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

A bat will conserve weed....... packing one hit at the time........makes smoking only what you need easy.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 2:54 pm

wat is bat ?

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:15 pm
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

BudGrower,

one hitter "bat" :

dugout:

--------------------------------------------

loolagigi:

I LOVE my:

vapor genie

the ease of a pipe (lighter=heat)
stealth and health of a vaporizer

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool

Last edited Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:17 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 3:56 pm

thnx frnd

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:04 pm
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

Hey Loola, good to see you around. You should look into a vape pen or a stand vaporizer like a Volcano or a knock off of the Volcano like a Panther. The way both extend the stash is awesome. Vaping is all about extracting THC, so it gives more of a head and energy high than a sinking buzz. But......the perk is that you can take the already been vaped, browned out bud, roll it up in a joint, and smoke all the cbds you want and still get some head buzz too, or you can make some really sinky butter with it. Using the vape lets you basically double dip the stash.

I bought my Volcano 2 years ago, it wasn't cheap and not portable at all, but it was the best money I ever spent.

I've smoked out of a few versions of this http://www.iolite.com/ very stealth smoke too.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/

Last edited Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:07 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 6:35 pm
by P J | 72 Posts | 488 Points

Get the PAX. Best portable invention ever.
;)

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:08 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Yep my Son has a Pax and I know several other Peeps that swear by them. I used one for a couple weeks,,liked it. But I also have the Digital Extreme which is awesome. But with all that said,,my Fav is my Glass Bong.

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:09 pm
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

wow PJ just watched a review of the PAX

I have a DaVinci (EDIT: not the Ascent) recharge portable...

I LIKE that "oven" size! Looks like it would be a LOT easier to clean and load too.

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool

Last edited Sun Feb 23, 2014 7:18 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 8:11 pm
by loolagigi | 54 Posts | 294 Points

The pax looks promising. Something me and my girl could share without packing over and over. They have used ones on eBay for about 180 ish.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Sun Feb 23, 2014 9:15 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

How long does the battery last on it and is it replaceable, and will it still work after I drop it on the cement floor.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:56 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I have both the pax and the solo. I much prefer the solo. It does have a glass tube to draw from. I don't like the pax compared to the solo because it uses more herb that is wasted. It is hot to hold....I have had my solo a couple of years and never had a problem. Here you can look at it.
http://arizer.com/store/en/home/31-arize...e-diffuser.html

Last edited Mon Feb 24, 2014 8:58 am | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:31 am

Quote: MR1 wrote in post #12
How long does the battery last on it and is it replaceable, and will it still work after I drop it on the cement floor.

I get about 5 to 6 loads through a single charge for myself. If I am passing it around more cause you can empty one faster due to it being hit and used up faster. I am guessing maybe 2 hours of use from a change which takes 20 minutes on mine to recharge.

So far it has held up to a couple of drops on concrete and pavement, so pretty durable and it comes with a 10 year warranty I believe as well.

Glass is also my fav, but for portable vape use that is discreet, hard to beat the PAX.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Mon Feb 24, 2014 10:35 am

Quote: loolagigi wrote in post #11
The pax looks promising. Something me and my girl could share without packing over and over. They have used ones on eBay for about 180 ish.

Just be careful, my buddy got one used off ebay and it has some issues with the closing mechanism and he can't return it to the maker. For me the piece of mind knowing I am covered for 10 years was worth the extra cash.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 323 (yesterday 406) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: