Stuff I got from Attitude

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:02 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

This is what I received from Attitude Seeds for an extra $10 bucks for guaranteed shipping. I like the mugs, the shirt is nice too but it is too big.

Scroll up

RE: Stuff I got from Attitude

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 12:53 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

always order 1 size bigger, they shrink when you wash them. They must use different T shirts than here in US.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:01 pm

You know Umbra I don't even know if they had an option to pick size. I don't know if guaranteed shipping option is necessary but at least you get something for the extra money.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:14 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

What seeds did ya get?

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 4:02 pm
by Dman1234 | 27 Posts | 78 Points

Quote: MR1 wrote in post #3
You know Umbra I don't even know if they had an option to pick size. I don't know if guaranteed shipping option is necessary but at least you get something for the extra money.

It is very neccessary in my opinion. in Oct i had a $200 order intercepted and recieved a letter from customs saying they had been confiscated.

I told Attitude and they had my order reshipped within 3 days.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Jan 23, 2014 9:06 pm

quote=4u2sm0ke|p5638]What seeds did ya get?[/quote] These are from Attitude. All female. I like to being able to grow 4 different strains with 4 seeds. I don't remember which seeds came with which mug but these are all strains I will grow again, many more did not make the cut.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:02 am
by zipflip | 57 Posts | 259 Points

Dang! u got all them mugs with an order that size? good score if ya did. everytime ive done the guaranteed ship and mug option as well as the T shirts, but always only one either mug or shirt which ever I opted for per single order. and ive even had orders 3 times the beans as u had in ur pic in one order and still only one mug :( be nice if theyd send me 5 mugs per order. inbetween orders I always break the previous mug somehow. serious coffee nut here, and the thing goes everywhere with me all day long like a baby wit a pacifier LOL...

Last edited Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:03 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 24, 2014 8:14 am
by johnnylongjohns | 1 Post | 2 Points

I like the "drinking" bird behind the coffee mugs in the picture ! I want one !

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 24, 2014 10:57 am

Zipflip, I recieved one mug per order or the one shirt per order. Those seeds are not from one order. Some of my orders are just one pack of seeds and a mug. Johnny that bird showed up one morning after Christmas, I have been feeding it ever since.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Jan 27, 2014 1:27 am
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

I believe I grew that grapefruit before, and one phenol had an abundant crazy amount of red hairs covering the bud. It was a soaring high, it seemed more potent than the others. So just a heads up if your looking for a keeper. Anyways good luck. I'm not an expert on the subject, just something you might look for.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:38 am

Hello I don't mean to steal this thread but I received my package today and they took the seeds at customs.But did receive the item but not the seeds. Theres a green tape on the box when they sealed it back shut. First time this has happened.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:45 am

That sucks man, what kind of shipping did you use? I live in Canada so seeds are not illegal here

Last edited Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:46 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:50 am

I paid the extra for guaranteed stealth delivery. I emailed attitude about it already to let them know what happened so I'm waiting to hear from them. From what I read about this subject attitude will need a picture of the package and the tape to prove it happened and then they try to send again but I don't think I'll get none of the freebies that would of came. I had a bad feeling about this one this time.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:19 pm

I sent attitude another email about what happened and I attached a picture of the package with the green tape on it, and asked them if they could send another order to me. I read where I might not get the freebies so I let them know that and I asked if they had some freebies I'd appreciate it. Anyways I think I've done all I could do and I'll wait to hear from them. oh well I guess it's just the clones of an unknown medical strain I have to grow now. The strain is a white strain, and it's from a friend and he really likes it. But that's all I have for now to grow. Good luck everyone with your orders. I appreciate the info. There was a post here that a lawyer had written but it must of been removed for some reason, but after reading his post It helps to know that nothing will happen so that's OK with me. OK take care you guys.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:37 pm

Grow what you have and hope for the best with your seeds.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 27 (yesterday 588) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: