Larry OG from Cali Connection

in Strain Reports Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:20 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

I didn't know exactly in which category this thread should go in. I hope it's OK here.

Anyway, a while back I heard that Larry OG from Cali Connection was a great strain to grow. So I ordered some seeds. But since then, I've read, from multiple sources, that Cali Connection is not a good producer of Larry OG.

Can anyone offer first-hand smoke report of Larry OG from Cali Connection? I don't have the time to grow it if it isn't really good.

Thanks.

Scroll up

RE: Larry OG from Cali Connection

in Strain Reports Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:27 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I don't believe that anyone other than Cali-Connections has Larry OG. All the people I know that have grown it are very happy with it.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:37 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

u wont be let down IMO..great smoke..day wrecker quality if you pull it off right. I let it go cause it really needs more like 70 days to finish

<></p>
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:41 pm

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #2
I don't believe that anyone other than Cali-Connections has Larry OG. All the people I know that have grown it are very happy with it.

Thanks THG.

I know I'm showing my ignorance here, but I believe the people who were down on Larry OG were promoting Larry Tahoe or Tahoe OG? Something to that effect.

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:43 pm

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #3
u wont be let down IMO..great smoke..day wrecker quality if you pull it off right. I let it go cause it really needs more like 70 days to finish

Thank you and THG for convincing me to start soaking some Larry OG seeds immediately...

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Mar 08, 2014 8:48 pm
by Bwanabud | 15 Posts | 58 Points

I've grown most of Cali's line-up, the LOG is a good quality smoke...very smelly aroma, nice dense buds, good flavor,,,,likes lots of nutes, easy to grow, easy to clone...just didn't have enough weight to keep up with her sisters...so she had to go.

Bottom line, you'll like it.

The stillness of the pond requires no reflection, it is the reflection that requires the stillness of the pond.
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sun Mar 09, 2014 2:58 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

there is a larry og thread here on this site---and i am now on my second run of it---no doubt the most dense buds i have ever had the pleasure of growing---like rocks so hard that by the eye an actual 1/4 oz will weigh in at 1/2---that's a fact---best of luck---u will be pleased with ur decision to give it a chance

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:13 pm
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

My next grow was between Larry OG or Chemdawg OG.

Whoop Whoop! MCL!!
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sun Mar 09, 2014 9:15 pm

Quote: Monoxide wrote in post #8
My next grow was between Larry OG or Chemdawg OG.

Which did you choose? Have you decided yet?

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:02 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

my lemon larry is from another source other than Cali Connection, but its no longer available in seed form

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Mon Mar 10, 2014 7:48 pm
by Hamster Lewis | 37 Posts | 183 Points

Quote: umbra wrote in post #10
my lemon larry is from another source other than Cali Connection, but its no longer available in seed form

Is yours from Elite Genetics? I know they had a ton of Funky crosses. I thought they had a Lemon Larry before they got popped and went down.

I have grown Cali's Larry OG many times and even have my Original cut back. Still to this day it is my favorite smoke. I got my beans that produced that cut a coiuple years ago, so I can't speak for their current gear. jmo

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:00 pm
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

The Larry OG is my favorite smoke so far of all that I have ever had. You won't be disappointed with it. However I have read good things about the Tahoe OG as well.

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Mon Mar 10, 2014 10:23 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Quote: Hamster Lewis wrote in post #11
Quote: umbra wrote in post #10

Is yours from Elite Genetics? I know they had a ton of Funky crosses. I thought they had a Lemon Larry before they got popped and went down.

I have grown Cali's Larry OG many times and even have my Original cut back. Still to this day it is my favorite smoke. I got my beans that produced that cut a coiuple years ago, so I can't speak for their current gear. jmo

yep mine is from Elite

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Tue Mar 11, 2014 10:33 am
by Dr Green Fang | 142 Posts | 864 Points

Indeed Hushpuppy, heard wonderful things of the Tahoe!

On the Larry OG topic, I'm running Boy Scout Cookies right now, which is Orange's cross; GSC X Larry OG. I have 1 going right now, and I'm 90% sure it's a female. Crossing fingers!

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 154 (yesterday 434) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: