Best way to flower Larry OG

in Regular Strains Thu May 07, 2015 9:20 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

so what's the best why to grow larry og f2........ sea of green.... screen of green..... big pots... little pots..... top it ...... fem it...... I'm using coco/perlite....... I know this is an excellent strain and hope it going to be a staple in my garden for a year or 2.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

RE: Best way to flower Larry OG

in Regular Strains Thu May 07, 2015 11:17 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

If you're gonna take cuts, I would let it grow naturally in your preferred medium so you get an idea of it's structure, then take clones.

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri May 08, 2015 9:36 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Zitat
so what's the best why to grow larry og f2.

Send them to me...

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri May 08, 2015 7:54 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

In the dark 12 hours a day ?. On some bamboo stakes so it won't fall over??....

<p></p>
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri May 08, 2015 9:32 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #4
In the dark 12 hours a day ?. On some bamboo stakes so it won't fall over??....

do we need mel to teach bamboo growing

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sun May 10, 2015 10:25 am
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

G13

best way to flower larry is what ever you are most comfortable with---indoor is completely different from outdoor---mostly due to size of the plant---ime similar to many indica dominant hybrids---they are heavy feeders---need a little stress to encourage packing on the weight---be prepared to stake, trellis cage or whatever your accustomed to keep the tops from falling over---i like to clean out any small sucker interior and lower branches before the flip so as all energy from the plant concentrated on fat colas

Larry OG is yet another member of the famous ocean-grown family. Originally created in Orange County, CA, this indica is a cross between OG Kush and SFV OG. Larry OG produces a potent yet easy body buzz that will allow you to relax while getting things done. The effects are happy but not overwhelming. Like other members of the OG family, this strain has a very clean and piney aroma. The nugs tend to be dense and feature distinct burnt orange hairs that are longer than average.

Last edited Sun May 10, 2015 10:25 am | Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sun May 10, 2015 11:45 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

All joking aside...yes that's not a bad idea...
When I flower the OG strains I use tie wires to hang the branches from the netting above...that's how heavy they will get verses the stem strength, I also make sure to clean the lower area as much as possible...I do that on all the strains really.....

But around here peeps use talk like " connoisseur breeds.."..for the "top shelf" type of weed...all these strains that fall into that category all take trellis or staking or netting to finish well....IMHO .....indoors...I know nothing about OD....

<p></p>

Last edited Sun May 10, 2015 11:48 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 5 (yesterday 99) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: