BC Bud Depot - Ultimate Purple

in Regular Strains Sat Jan 18, 2014 10:02 am
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

i need the fam mind on this strain. i am looking to add this into my breeding program . i have wanted to grow all the strains that they have used to make this strain.

Winning awards has just been a by product of our hard work. The Purps has shown that hard work, but when we released The Purps years ago we never stopped working to come up with the ultimate purple strain. We needed to capture all of the qualities that make purple strains so special. Some purple strains taste great but take forever to grow, others just have color but no power, and some barely any color. So we were able to combine all of the best qualities of our famous The Purps with the Purple Urkle, Grand Daddy Purple, Grape Ape, and the SR71 Purple Kush! That is why we call this the Ultimate Purple! All of the wonderful grape candy taste you love, the beautiful purple colors you expect, great vigor and a potency that will put you out if you overindulge. The Ultimate Purple is truly epic and will be the only purple strain you'll ever need!

Product Information
Name: BC Bud Depot - Ultimate Purple
Genetics: Indica / Sativa Hybrid
Specifics: Ultimate Purple IBL
Flavour: Potent grape taste
Flowering Time: Indoor: 7-8 weeks / Outdoor: Late-September

Attached pictures:
ultimate-purple.jpg
Scroll up

RE: BC Bud Depot - Ultimate Purple

in Regular Strains Sat Jan 18, 2014 11:56 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

good luck. purps are everywhere, no big deal imo. I prefer potency

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Jan 18, 2014 12:16 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

I like good Weed,,Color is great,,,but I look at potency. Taste and looks are secondary to me. But thats me. I did like GD Purp and Purple Kryptonite.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Jan 18, 2014 8:14 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I have tried a couple of purples and have not really been impressed with them. I think that people just fall in love with the color...and most of those are probably novice smokers.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sun Jan 19, 2014 3:24 am

i have yet to grow a purple strain do to reports of them being not so steller.. i was thinking more along the lines of taste. my ewd#2 has a sandlewood taste. tundra's delight has a cat piss smell with a sour taste passed down from the ata tundra dad. i would really like a strong grape taste. added into the program ..

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sun Jan 19, 2014 10:45 am

can anybody share some light on the strains used to make this strain

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:48 am
by JustAnotherAntMarching | 13 Posts | 112 Points

Why would you want such a mutt to breed with?? with such a cluster in that cross you may not even get a grape flavored plant... If ya want grape flavor I would source a real deal Purple Urkle cut and then use an "Elite" clone in your breeding project...

I can tell ya the PUrkle vegs very slow and yield is low... but its grape heaven and pretty strong smoke...

The SR-71 PK IMO is a joke... I wanted this lady for years and finally got a hold of her... ran her twice... yield is TERRIBLE... FIRE smoke but doesn't grow anything... ran her twice and just tossed the clones I had of her the other day... IMO Las Vegas Purple Kush is 40x better then SR-71...

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 9:33 am
by ross | 51 Posts | 190 Points

Yea purple strains are sexy but that's usually where the appeal ends for me. I had a bag of GDP one time that was killer but usually I'm underwhelmed after smoking.

Herb is the healing of a nation, alcohol is the destruction.” - Robert Nesta Marley
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 10:13 am

I have smoke several and was not impressed by any but the two I mentioned above( GDP and Purp Krytonite) the rest were very middle of the road.
As for as Im concerned,,, Pretty is as pretty does.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:23 am
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

There is good purple weed and there is bad, there is good green weed and there is bad .

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 11:54 am
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

My experience has been as others but I got bit by the purp bug recently and I've always wanted ChemDawg so I picked up grandoggy Purps, hopin to get the Chemdog pheno as well as the hybrid gdoggypurp pheno too.

Much mojo friend. I'll be here watchin' and commenting...

Peace,

7ge:)

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:00 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

I have a couple of BCBD The purps mutants growing right now or maybe they are not even The Purps, new seeds supposed to be coming. Who knows what I will get. I have to say Sin inc if you want those seeds order from Attitude not BCBD.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 12:02 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

Yup attitude has ALWAYS delivered...I mean they're quicker then local state gov't with mailing tabs for crisesake!

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Mon Jan 20, 2014 7:14 pm

I got a Zip of Platinum Purple Kush coming later tonight. Supposed to be the Bomb. Its Purple Urkle X OG is my understanding. Ill give a smoke report later tonight. I had a choice between it and cat Piss. Maybe next time on the cat Piss.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri Feb 21, 2014 4:18 pm
by toadley stoned | 100 Posts | 540 Points

i look for the CBD n THC, cause i need potency for the pain i have in my body,, taste n smell comes second

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:36 pm
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

Ive grown Gooeybreeders-Purple Mayhem & Kona Sunset. I can say both are heavy in grape/berry smell and taste. Cant say much on the high. I am growing the Purple Mayhem again this year Outdoors in hopes to find a dark purple pheno to clone and breed into something stronger.

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra

Last edited Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:37 pm | Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Jun 07, 2014 6:48 am

i would like to say thanks for all the help but i think i will say away from bc bud depot for now there reviews are less then steller. but on the plus side i have made a nice friend ship with seedsman and will be growing there gear from now on are at lease for a while. they have sent me purple bud and jungle wreck. to grow out for starters free. cant beat free right anyway. i have heard good some good things about bomb seeds and i was thinking of adding thier bubble bomb to the purple bud seedsman sent me. i dont know just yet i do like that bubble gum taste. or because of mom/thg like of Nirvana. might get the Bubblelicious

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 78 (yesterday 473) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: