RE: Rosebud and Rick Simpson oil.

in Medical Marijuana Information Fri Jan 10, 2014 11:57 am
by PowerPlanter | 9 Posts | 22 Points

Very nice Rose. I can't wait for Ohio to come around so I can try some RSO... Take care of Mr. RB, and yourself of course. :-)

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Fri Jan 10, 2014 12:08 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

So boiling off the Alcohol,, Decarbs the product,,right??

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Fri Jan 10, 2014 9:47 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

well not exactly...decarbox occurs at a higher temp than alcohol boils, so you need to decarb first then soak

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Jan 11, 2014 11:41 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I decarb everything now, regardless of what I am making.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Jan 11, 2014 12:58 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Decarb,,,me likey.

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:02 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

10-26-2013, 02:07 PM Look what we are doing today. This is 12 ounces of Nurse Larry and 6 bottle of everclear. The color is way different then Pink moma. She was bright green this is more avocado green...

Attached pictures:
DSCF2151.JPG

Last edited Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:08 pm | Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:10 pm

Oops, here is the herb...

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:12 pm

10-28-2013, 08:57 AM #68

Okay, so that took ten hours to cook down. This batch is different. It is wetter and stronger. I knew the nurse larry would be strong, but not this strong. This also has a little sand in it. I hope that is ok, as i don't know how to get it out. Not a lot but a little grit...ick. I took a piece the size of rice and should have only done 1/2 that size. I was still toasted 9 hours later... serious medicine we have here.

Now the liquor control board in my state of Wa is going to limit the ounces of pot a Medical patient can use to 3 oz a week, AND CAN'T be home grown. I have written a letter and explained I am treated two MS patients and a person with crohns..They said they would share my letter with the board... Big deal. This better not happen here. Who could afford to buy a pound of pot of unknown origin to make medicine with? Not me.

Last edited Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:13 pm | Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Jan 25, 2014 7:29 pm

UPDATE: I just got this copied over from MP and i wanted to add an update. As far as the decarb process goes I followed Rick Simpson recipe exactly, except used Everclear. He wanted the buds dry so they were. Not rinsed. This stuff is cooked for 11 hours pretty sure it is decarbed.

A couple of great things have happened. A couple of disappointing things have happened too. The crohns patient was non compliant, She always had a reason not to take it. I feel this is psychological and that is ok...no judging just my perception.. We ended up taking it only at night as it is way too sedating to take and function during the day. Another disappointment is one of the MS patients quit taking too... I don't know why.

So for the good news: I took it nightly for three months... During those three months I ate normally which included Halloween candy, Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies. I did not take any diabetes medicine. My blood sugar is now normal. THAT IS VERY EXCITING! 2 dog always said it lowered sugar...she was right.

Sick people find you when you have medicine. A long ago friend of mine called me as she had heard I had some good pot ( that isn't as bad as it sounds) and her ovarian cancer had returned to her lungs and she wanted to try pot for the nausea. She had not started chemo this second go round. I took her over 7 very tiny doses of the oil and a few joints. She started it immediately. She went to the doctor a week later to start her chemo and her cancer markers had lowered by 2. In a week.... Is it the oil? She says yes and she thinks it kills cancer. She wants more to take all during chemo and when she is done. I don't have that much.

This is the story of the RSO, oh I forgot, mr rb takes it at night and seems to be doing well. Fingers crossed. I will update as I have new news.

Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sun Jan 26, 2014 6:54 pm
by WeatherMan | 77 Posts | 146 Points

You are a good person Rosebud. Thanks for your caring determination.
Your writings here will help others around the world.

-.-

Thomas Jefferson retirement papers:
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Scroll up

in Medical Marijuana Information Sat Mar 29, 2014 2:00 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

Thanks Rosebud. My sister-in-law wants us to make a batch too. My grow operation isn't big enough yet to be able to grow and spare a full pound for the oil, but I think I can grow and spare enough for a half batch to see how it turns out.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 440 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: