RE: Sunakard Indoor Perpetual Grow multiple strains

in Grow Journals Tue Feb 25, 2014 1:42 pm
by Sunakard2000 | 59 Posts | 244 Points

lol yeah you arnt kidding MR1, iv been insanely busy with work, house work and the garden, so time consuming. i also decided to wait on getting a cable for my camera, no need, iv worked out a deal with my father for new computers after his tax rebate comes in, woot new computer soon i so cant wait lol. well i should get back on topic of the garden, of the 3 "orginals" i have in flower the SSxS is about 2 weeks away from chop, the LT is 3 weeks out and the northern lights is about a month out, after seeing how well each of these orginals have come im only keeping the Lemon Twist, after about 6 weeks its already compleatly covered in trichs and the nugs are super super dense, where as the SSxS is super whispy and ever so lightly dusted in trichs, im not impressed at all so all SSxS clones went bye bye, as did the NLxNL clones, granted the NL is about as dense as the Lemon Twist it has no where near the trich development that im looking for, so everything else met its death in the bottom of a trash bag and i took another round of Clones from the LT for the future, i also moved a new LT into flower last weekend and im going to run nothing but LT now. ill still keep taking pics so when i do get my new computer ill be able to get a nice update of pics up.

also i have a question about this Lemon OG Kush i have in veg right now, im not sure if its a deficiency problem or just something this particular pheno does, but the new side growth branches are growing downwards and then after about a day or 2 they start to grow upwards again and streighten out and look like the typical side branches on every other plant, its just wierd to see them growing downwards instead of up and out like they usualy do. anyone got any idea or seen a plant grow like this before?

As always be safe and much green mojo to you my friend!

Last Grow ~ Budda Purple Kush Autos
Current Grow ~ Sunakard Indoor Perpetual Grow multiple strains ~
~Sleetstack X Skunk, Northern Lights x Northern Lights, Lemon Twist, Lemon OG Kush~

~~~~~~~~~ BHC Member #810 ~~~~~~~~~
Scroll up

in Grow Journals Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:36 pm

well this past weekend was the choping date for the Sleetstack x Skunk, and well as expected it was a let down, airy buds with little trich development, still good and gets the job done but not primo like this Lemon Twist, speaking of Lemon Twist, yesterday i took a look at about 8 different spots on the plant for cloudy/amber trich ratio and it was about 15% amber with the rest being cloudy and only a few here and there that were clear, so i decided to chop the orginal Lemon Twist plant that was started from seed. HOLY BUD BATMAN!! this stuff is dense and covered in trichs, with a huge bud to leaf ratio so it was a total breeze to trim, only took a few hours of time to trim up the whole plant, the LT harvest is taking up as much room hanging as the SSxS did but the weight im guessing is at least 3 times more. i had to scrape my scissors clean after each branch i trimmed, i saved the scissor hash and tried it out... HOLY COW, the bud smells like lemon pledge but the taste is like a lemon drop or a lemon warhead, super lemony with a super sour after taste, absoutly wonderful.
still taking pics and waiting for my new computer so sorry theres no pics to post but i promise they are comming soon and are worth the wait ;P

~Lemon Twist and Lemon OG Kush~

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Wed Mar 19, 2014 8:16 am
by chevey | 41 Posts | 301 Points

Did you actually toss the s.s.,why? Cause they were loose buds? I firgued with sku.k being in pic, you would have gotten some good trichs. Guess not!Hope mine are not the same !Best of for the rest!!!

Scroll up

in Grow Journals Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:51 am

yeah i hope others have better luck with Sleetstack x Skunk, its just not to my liking, its all airy and very little trich production, after hittin a joint of the stuff the first thing that came to mind was that awesome regs that goes around from time to time, very green and very little if any seeds, still get yah high but after a few joints or bowls. its just not worth keeping in my garden considering the lemon twist i have is so stoney and insanely easy to grow, the lemon og kush is commin along very nicely so far and i hope its a good one, plus i have some satori and fruitylicious seeds due to arrive any day now so id rather make room for primo genetics rather then some freebie from an unknown breeder who wont give their name lol... ooh well i know a few people i can pass this SSxS off to and they can make something good outta it...
other then that the grow is commin along nicely, last weekend i moved 2 more Lemon Twists into flower and they are in their last few days of stretch already, gotta love those strains that stretch very little, unlike this lemon og kush lol... also transplanting the 5 remaining Lemon Twists into 5gal grow bags today and ill most likely be taking at least 6 worthy clones to start building up the "early veg" plants population. so far i havnt 100% worked into the whole every 3 week harvest deal but im close, just waiting now, in another 2.5 weeks ill be throwing 2 more into flower so i guess the ball is officially starting to roll now. and as before ill be taking pics and posting them as soon as i get my new computer... less then a month away for the comp so keep yer eyes out for a real update really soon lol im so excited about the new computer...

~Lemon Twist and Lemon OG Kush~

Last edited Wed Mar 19, 2014 10:53 am | Scroll up

in Grow Journals Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:56 pm
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Just get a memory card reader that plugs into the usb port on your computer/laptop. Mine is from Kodak and has slots for 3 different sized memory cards. Take your pics, put the memory card in the reader, and you're good to go.

Werbung: http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/310888711190?lpid=82

The following contents have been linked to this post:

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/

Last edited Thu Mar 20, 2014 6:57 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 319 (yesterday 434) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: