by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Looks like samples are in order ???
Nice work homie

<p></p>
Scroll up

RE: My first LED grow

in Grow Journals Wed Dec 28, 2016 7:40 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

about time i updated this,, the plants looked great as you can see above. they all continued to flower, looked amazing. and 1 day before my harvest date i had set. one of my daughters friends came in and took um all! a 13 year old girl!!! wtf!!! luckily i have security cameras up and saw the theft. i confronted the girls parents. a good friend of mine, who is also a grower.who knows im telling the truth, cause we have trust and honesty between us,
as the events unfolded. she admitted it, her 16 year old boyfriend drove her over before school, you can see car in the video i have, she came in, took plants, gave to him, and she went to school.and his father was a grower as well. he called me right in the middle of the girls confession. needless to say, i got my plants back, damaged!!! and the boy got a borderline beating. and the girl didnt get to go on dates,prom,sleep overs nothing, her parents took everything away from her,
the respect between fellow growers, was a great thing to see.

It worth a Google
Scroll up

RE: My first LED grow

in Grow Journals Tue Jan 17, 2017 7:40 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

. Gonna build my own led light with 3 watt stuff. This is 6 wired parallel. Just a test. And still gonna do a COB build. This light here will be 100 led

It worth a Google
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 135 (yesterday 473) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: