RE: Budding to early?

in Plant probems Tue Jan 28, 2014 1:32 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

They are fun to play with though. You can grow them in a Med bottle. LOL

Scroll up

in Plant probems Tue Jan 28, 2014 6:00 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Well, I received my replacements today. I have been pretty lucky with receiving my seeds ( received double order from Mandala ) so I hope all my luck isn't run out. I can always use a little luck with the growing part.

Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu Feb 06, 2014 6:48 pm

Trychomes are cloudy with the odd amber, buds are looking good, lots of resin. Feeding Advanced Nutrients Overdrive for last two weeks of flower. I hope she goes one more week before it is harvest time. 3 months from start to finish.

Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:04 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Well if this plant is any indication you are a lucky guy. She is a beauty.

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu Feb 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Thank you Rosebud , her sister was not very nice, very little resin, going to the bubble hash pile.

Scroll up

in Plant probems Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:16 pm

Here she is , trimmed and off to dry. Weight wet, 129 grams,I usually end up with around 25 to 30% of wet weight which would be 38.7 grams dry. we will see how close I will be. So 1.38 oz will be ok considering this was not a normal grow. Thanks for everyone's help.

Scroll up

in Plant probems Sun Feb 09, 2014 4:55 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Man those are some dark green leaves for a Flowered Plant. Hows the smoke? Ya know yur gonna test,,He He

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in Plant probems Sun Feb 09, 2014 5:25 pm

Weedhopper, my leaves on my plants are never that green, I usually have a lot of yellowed fan leaves. Just before flower I gave it a good dose of Flora Nova veg that is why I think they are that green or maybe it is the Jungle Juice I am using now instead of the Flora Nova, I also gave her one shot of Overdrive. There have been a few changes in my growing regiment so I can not say for sure. I have not tested yet , I am going to hold off as long as I can but I will update when I do.

Scroll up

in Plant probems Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:49 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I have grown for decades and never have I seen a plant flower while in extended light because of stress. And I can tell you that over 30+ years I have done every bad thing you can to a plant at one time or another. If a plant is in full flower while in 18+ hours of light a day, there is almost certainly some ruderalis genetics in the seed.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Plant probems Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:54 am

You got it Hemp Goddess, they pretty much said they sent the wrong seeds, (autos) and sent replacements. I have one of the replacements growing now . We will see if they screwed up again or not.

Scroll up

in Plant probems Fri Feb 21, 2014 9:40 pm

Quote: Weedhopper wrote in post #57
Man those are some dark green leaves for a Flowered Plant. Hows the smoke? Ya know yur gonna test,,He He

Hey man I tried the Unknown Auto
Flavour is lemony inhale mixed with some berry flavour on exhale ( very nice )'
Potency is a, I would say a solid 7.5. Better than what I have been smoking ( I smoke all day every day ) except when I sleep.
Mixed high, a little more headstone than body.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 466 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: