dont get high

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:41 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

hi frndz
i have a problem, after many yearz of smoking weed doesnt get high as before ! it gets me high but not stoned !
i used to stop smoking for couple a days but now i just cannt, wat u guys do ?

Scroll up

RE: dont get high

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:49 am
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

"now I just can't".... cant what? quit or get high... or quit for a few and start getting high again (effects)?

I switch up what I'm smoking

usually I try to get enough (before I grew) to last me a month or more and usually after about 3 weeks of smoking out of the same bag, I'd get "immune" to it but if I would go back to some stuff I had left-over from before (last month or longer ago) THAT stuff would work again.

you might try abstaining longer than you used to. maybe it's going to take a little longer to "flush" your immunity away / out of your body.

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool

Last edited Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:52 am | Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:06 am

Quote: Justa420Friend wrote in post #2
"now I just can't".... cant what? quit or get high... or quit for a few and start getting high again (effects)?

I switch up what I'm smoking

usually I try to get enough (before I grew) to last me a month or more and usually after about 3 weeks of smoking out of the same bag, I'd get "immune" to it but if I would go back to some stuff I had left-over from before (last month or longer ago) THAT stuff would work again.

you might try abstaining longer than you used to. maybe it's going to take a little longer to "flush" your immunity away / out of your body.

woho quit wat ! nooooooooooo quitting weed, i mean cnt get high as before ( immune )

Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:56 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I find that like justafriend says...If I smoke the same strain after a spell I dont feel any effects ..I now grow many strains and switch what Im smoking every day now..today is Cheese x Diesel Krush

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:45 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

I dont smoke to get high. I smoke to get normal

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 11:08 am

Quote: ozzydiodude wrote in post #5

well, i have nothing to tell u but daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamn ur answer is the best

Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:13 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

@budgrower how many strains are you growing now?

<></p>
Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:21 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

i quit smoking too---now i just inject the co2 extracted thc directly into my temple---spread copious amounts of budda on my toast while always looking for where i set my vape pen down---when i find the pen again---i'll be attaching it to a lanyard to hang from my neck

Last edited Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:22 pm | Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:24 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Quote: ozzydiodude wrote in post #5

Steve's brother at Harborside said that on TV, lol. Of course, he was high as heck.

Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 2:32 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Zitat
-i'll be attaching it to a lanyard to hang from my neck

I see this around here a lot

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in things you need to know Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:30 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

Like someone said in an earlier post, you should try switching strains every so often. I have 2 strains in supply right now. AK47 and Herijuana. I smoke one strain for a few days, then switch to the other. Rinse and repeat. I get real high regularly doing that.

Smoking the same strain every day leads to tolerance, which means you won't get as high.

But of course, abstaining for a couple days per week would work too. But I just can't do that. I'm a daily smoker for life.

Last edited Tue Apr 01, 2014 6:31 pm | Scroll up

in things you need to know Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:48 am

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #7
@budgrower how many strains are you growing now?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Wed Apr 02, 2014 4:51 am

Quote: JackRyan420 wrote in post #11
Like someone said in an earlier post, you should try switching strains every so often. I have 2 strains in supply right now. AK47 and Herijuana. I smoke one strain for a few days, then switch to the other. Rinse and repeat. I get real high regularly doing that.

Smoking the same strain every day leads to tolerance, which means you won't get as high.

But of course, abstaining for a couple days per week would work too. But I just can't do that. I'm a daily smoker for life.

thats wat i will do, thnx

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 177 (yesterday 473) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: