High CBD

in Feminized Strains Tue May 10, 2016 6:06 pm
by Niteshft | 17 Posts | 115 Points

Since my heart procedure I've lost my grow. A few days ago, a friend that was supposed to get me Charlot's Web came up with a few others, (charlot's web was dead on arrival), ACDC, Omrita and NMLC.Moose(which is supposed to have something to do with Cannatonic) that I know nothing about but all are supposed to be high CBD strains. I'm getting them settled in before I head North at the end of the month and they will be auto fed and watered while I'm gone. I plan to make cuttings and seed of each so stay tuned!

Last edited Tue May 10, 2016 6:07 pm | Scroll up

RE: High CBD

in Feminized Strains Tue May 10, 2016 8:16 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

CBD are going to play a big part in whats to come in the medical side of the marijuana laws. I'll be watching and getting things ready for where ever I land to set up grows. Not sure I'll be in WV as we just cant get our law makers to get their collective heads out their ass

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Tue May 10, 2016 11:01 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I been tryN get that charlets web cut for a couple yrs now my friend...and ya think with all my Family back in Denver I could easy???? I traveled 2 hrs to get a clone off her and was told they was out and I got the Purple arrow cut they said was High cbd. I will have this one I have tested and see. I too been leaning to a higher CBD than THC. and you bet Im a stay tuned....thanks for sharing

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Thu May 12, 2016 11:55 am
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

CBD buyers beware---unless it's been tested and certified save your dough---many are passing off shitty weed as high in cbd to move it---also keep in mind for CBD to be effective you must maintain a steady level in your system---many peeps are expecting an instant cure by taking a hit of high CBD herb---it doesn't work like that

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Fri May 13, 2016 1:58 am
by Multifarious | 65 Posts | 833 Points

For all the CBD growers out there, I became aware of an easy to perform, at home, test for CBD.
For home growers without any local testing facilities it does give you a clear indication of whether your tested material contains CBD. Incidentally it's also my understanding that this test can be applied to leaf samples, therefore making seedling/young plant selection possible before flowering.

I've used this test on SharkShock CBD, DieselTonnic and Cannatonic buds and have yet to find any CBD content above 0-3%

Zitat
Home Testing for CBD

Pheno seedz' CBD test method

------------

1.5 ml micro centrifuge vial (snap top)
0.08 gram lye
Tiny roach sized "pinch" of plant material.
1ml of 50% iso rubbing alcohol (although 70% can be used)
1 tiny Carbon pellet (sold at pet stores in fish dept)

--------------

Do the following in this exact order.

Add 0.08 grams of lye to vial, add plant material, add carbon pellet (on top of plant material to get better visability of color change), add rubbing alcohol as close to top of vial as possible (about 1ml). Close vial securely and shake for 60 seconds (making sure lye is not stuck to bottom..give few light taps if lye is stuck), wait 10 minutes and shake another 60 seconds, after 10 more minutes the color reaction should be ready.

Green = 0%
Yellow = 0-3%
Orange = 3-5%
Maroon with slight purple = 5-8%
Light purple = 8-12%

LYE safety should be researched and understood before trying the testing.

DO NOT add over 0.08 gram lye as the more you add then the hotter the chemical reaction will be and you can get burned, 0.08 is the most sensitive amount for percent testing (under 0.08 and you may not get any color reaction)....I burned my finger when I tried 1.5 gram of lye.

You should try to use dense samples over fluffy samples (fluffy samples do not react as good).

You should perform the test 3 times to each plant...using the highest percent as final result. Taking a pinch from different buds or different areas of a bud.

Wash hands often and make sure to wash work area after, cover work area in paper towels or paper in order to better clean up after.

Purple Nitrile gloves are better suited than latex gloves when dealing with lye.

As extra pre caution you can wrap toilet paper or something around the vial during the shaking process.

Drain cleaners can not be used instead of actual lye (drain cleaners add dye to the lye).

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun May 15, 2016 4:41 pm
by Niteshft | 17 Posts | 115 Points

Thanks for the input every, I especially like the CBD test if it really works. I've used lye before to strip the oils out of an old canoe I had to repair and cover with fiberglass.
I've been helped greatly from the herb and was even able to kick Oxy after they found out what was causing my back flair-ups. The back still bothers me and will for the rest of my life but I'm able to deal with it through the herb. It's the reason for my search for high CBD herb since I have to use it often.

These are only a few inches tall at the moment so it'll be months before I have anything to show and tell. I'm heading to the North Woods in a couple of weeks for a month but I've set up my auto waterier for when I'll be away. Once they start to get some size I'll be taking cuts before I think about flowering anything.

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Mon May 16, 2016 3:09 am
by Multifarious | 65 Posts | 833 Points

Quote: Niteshft wrote in post #6
Thanks for the input every, I especially like the CBD test if it really works.

The CBD test (mentioned above) is a modified "real" science test based upon the "Beam Test". Similar test kits are now being sold at shows by companies such as "CBscientific", Pheno seedz' CBD test method is a much cheaper option.

Good luck on your CBD hunt

good vibes

PDF Page 134

http://www.madchat.fr/esprit/texture/spi...2nd_edition.pdf

http://www.marijuanagrowing.com/showthre...and-CBD-at-home

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5L-vHxKRBLE

http://corp.cbscientific.com/

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Fri May 20, 2016 3:05 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

so you know ac/dc is charlotte's web. when I was at hempcon, I was given some high CBD seeds. no name, supposed to be 84% CBD

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Mon May 23, 2016 2:48 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

actually let me update my last post the high CBD seeds are Valentine. Named after St Valentine, who is the patron Saint of epilepsy. They came from PureKush in Santa Cruz.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 140 (yesterday 588) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: