a strain high in CBD

in Feminized Strains Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:50 pm
by toadley stoned | 100 Posts | 540 Points

i have chronic pain thro out my body, n have PTSD rated at 100%, can anyone help me in finding a strain that will , do a boogie woogie on my body n brain. i need some peace in my life,, if ya know what i mean

i thank ya 'll peace my Brothers

Scroll up

RE: a strain high in CBD

in Feminized Strains Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Here is one , I will look for others. I have no experience with these strains so you will have to judge.

The AC/DC Strain Is A Phenotype of Cannatonic

As we know, cannabidiol (CBD) has come to the forefront in recent years, and a number of cultivators have set out to develop CBD-rich strains, like Sour Tsunami and Ghost Rider, and Harlequin. Bred by Resin Seeds, the Cannatonic strain certainly helped pave the way for this trend, becoming one of the first strains recorded with a 1:1 ratio of CBD:THC.

“AC/DC is a phenotype of the Cannatonic strain with a 22:1 CBD:THC ratio.”

With that said, just 50 percent of Cannatonic seeds will develop into CBD-rich plants. Understandably, this can cause confusion for medical cannabis patients.

The strain’s cannabinoid profile tends to vary greatly – I've seen test results of Cannatonic with CBD:THC ratios ranging everywhere from 20:1 to 1:20.

With this in mind, a phenotype of the Cannatonic strain with a 22:1 CBD:THC ratio has adopted the nickname “AC/DC.” It has been made available in the form of clones and is currently making it’s way throughout California. In fact, a number of northern California’s premier dispensary locations have reported an availability of AC/DC clones, including Harborside Health Center (Oakland) and Synergy Wellness (Santa Rosa).

How Will The AC/DC Cannabis Strain Affect Me?

Being a CBD-rich strain, the AC/DC phenotype of the Cannatonic strain is often sought out for its ability to deliver relief without psychoactive side effects. Because of this, it is unlikely to garner much interest from the adult-use market.

“It’s high concentration of cannabidiol (CBD) makes the AC/DC strain ideal for coping with anxiety and pain.”

Nonetheless, a number of medical marijuana patients seek out clones of the AC/DC strain to add to their garden. It’s high concentration of cannabidiol (CBD) makes the AC/DC strain ideal for anxiety and pain.

Furthermore, cannabis oil from the AC/DC phenotype and juicing its leaves have each shown promise in preventing the spread of cancer according to anecdotal reports. Consider this strain if suffering from epilepsy, multiple sclerosis, or the negative effects of chemotherapy.

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:19 pm
Last edited Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:20 pm | Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:30 pm

Go to the Medical canabis section. I have no experience with this breeder. Good luck man. http://www.resinseeds.net/home,en.html

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:37 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

charlottes web is a strain just like that,, Not sure if its outside Colorado.

<></p>
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sat Mar 15, 2014 10:55 pm
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

If you want a nice smoke that is a good blend of psychoactive (heady high) combined with a nice relaxing body stone, then Larry OG Kush is excellent. I usually run mine to about 10% amber but about 20-30% amber would give more off a body stone and less head high. It is by far my favorite for relaxing. I have constant back pain from degenerative disk disease and 5 surgeries to maintain the problems caused by it. The Larry OG is so far the only smoke that I have found that works so well for relieving that pain. I also found that making and eating the hash from it works even better as it lasts all day without being debilitating like narcotic meds.

A real good relaxing, sleep med is another of my favorites called Bluehell. It also has higher levels of CBD and is a good pain reliever. Both strains are fairly easy to grow and are very good yielders and have wonderful flavor and smell.

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:12 am

thanks all,, for the feed back awesome,,,Hushpuppy@ one time, try to germinat Bluehell n couldn't do it,, how did u germinate ur's ??? i found Cannatonic on a web site n ur right,, one of the highest in CBD
again thanks all

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:34 am
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

I had no trouble germing the Bluehell. I do my germing in paper towels. I think a key to germing seeds that a lot of people mis or fforget is to use 80f water for the first few days to get them going, then once the seedlings get going, try to maintain that 78-80f temp until they get established.

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:00 pm
by HighBrixMMJ | 29 Posts | 129 Points

Another trick I like to use in addition to the paper towels is to place them in a ziplock bag and set them on my T5 light for a little heat, they crack within 24 hours, by 48 they have an inch long root and are ready to be planted. I've yet to have a failed germination. I'd say I'm on my 20th or so grow! Good luck, hope this is helpful.

Disclaimer: Any and all info, pics, and discussions on this members threads, are purely fictional, and completely delusional, as I do not participate in illegal activities of any kind. Oh yeah, one more thing, DON'T DO DRUGS!!!
Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:52 pm

Kind of like your idea Brix, I turn my stereo and dvd player power on, they sit on top of each other and it is dark there.. It is about 78.

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:00 pm

Blue hell is the only strain,, i haven't been able to germination,, where do u get ur seeds ???

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:15 pm
by Deleted User

id say anything cbd related in mr nice stables and the cbd crew.
ive never heard of this bluehell,
enjoy

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:26 pm

i looked up Resinseeds n Cannatonic Sour P n LA Ultra, r also high in CBD, lloks like i'll b buyn a few seeds from them
thanks MR1 about Resin sSeeds

Toadley Stoned Peace My Brothers

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:36 pm

Your welcome, good luck.

Scroll up

in Feminized Strains Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:24 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

someone recently posted results of having a plant tested at different stages of maturity. I forget what strain it was, but when they took the plant to 75% amber the percentage of cbd went way up. so how a strain is grown can affect the amount of cbd

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 9 (yesterday 107) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: