Page 5 of 46 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 next Page »

RE: Good morning wake and bake time

in Just saying Hi Mon Dec 09, 2013 11:10 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Morning all. Damn, I hate the cold. I am good down to about 25. Below that, it is just too cold. It it 1 now and the HIGH is only going to get to 19. I think that I will sew today. I am so glad that I don';t have to be out in this.

LOL Ozzy--my brain is usually the last part of my body to get activated when I get up. Glad the pedestal sink went well. And really, neoprene chest waders work so much nicer than rain gear and duct tape (which I used to do before I discovered the waders).

Rosebud, great to see you too (as always).

Stay warm everyone.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:01 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

morning MC, not a great day...left the house at 5 am. We got 9" yesterday and the area still hasn't fully recovered. Drove 150 miles and then 2 car in front of starting skidding. I look behind me in rearview and see tractor trailer beginning to lockup his brakes and starting to jack knife. I managed to avoid the cars in front of me. Came to a safe stop and turned around and came home. West Coast is looking better and better

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Dec 09, 2013 12:14 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

What's up peeps???
-4 and sunny. It would seem I'm the only one who enjoys the cold weather. I'm just the opposite of you guys. When it's 85 and sunny, you guys are lovin' it....I'm hibernatining in the house with my central air blasting....LOL

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Dec 09, 2013 2:29 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Whats with the editing? I see words like Jerk and stuff that I never use. I cant say *** or ******,,,cause alotta PPL are full of the 1st one and everbody has one of the last.[***]

Last edited Mon Dec 09, 2013 6:30 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Dec 09, 2013 3:32 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

whoes editing?...

Umbra..come on over Seattle bro...Just dont do it when its snowing...lol...they cant drive in it here?...and I meen when its falling and not sticking..

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Mon Dec 09, 2013 10:32 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Could be any of the mods doing the editing. The rules are there for a reason. this system dont list where some edits a post just that it was edited.

1.This is the most simple of rules. Please construct your post or chats to reflect what you're trying to say, but without the use of vulgar language, repeated occurrences of this type may cause more severe reaction by the Moderators who are entrusted to keep the peace here.

Simply put, cussing is not necessary and should not be used. If you feel like cussing in a private message to another member who is tolerant of it, then that's fine. The use of cussing in the open forums or chat rooms is not acceptable as polite conversation. Please just talk without using profanity.

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:17 am
by Smokinmom | 755 Posts | 2295 Points

I've gotten more lenient with my teenagers as far as language goes. Compared to most teenagers, theirs isn't too bad. Of course, it might be a little different hen they're not around any grown ups..lol. My 9 yr old corrects me when I cuss, but I only do it when I'm angry or I hurt myself on something...

Funny true story-

My 9yr old is in 4th grade and has the same teacher he had 2 yrs ago. While teaching the class she casually said crap, not thinking anything of it. She said the kids looked up at her in horror! She then explained how it's ok if an occasional word like that slips out. She was digging a bigger hole for herself. My son comes home and tells me about the bad word he shouldn't worry about using on occasion. I asked what it was. He made me promise not to get upset. He was smiling yet a little squirmy and nervous. I asked him to spell it and he did. He asked if he could say it and I said ok. He looked so proud of himself after he said, "crap". I told him he can use that word only once a year...lmao.

I asked the teacher about this a few days later, she and I have a good rapport and lots of open communication because he's quite a handful. I was cracking up about how she described it all. She actually thought crap wasn't that bad of a word.

I trust she won't be dropping any f-bombs.

:)

Last edited Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:20 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 5:08 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Good Morning MC

I thought we all agreed on the rules? If not maybe the rules should be changed.I am anal on the rules, especially the first one.
Research was conducted recently that showed the state that I live in has the biggest potty mouth in the nation. That is something I am not proud of. So if you see your post edited for language more then likely I edited it for that reason. I swear like a sailor and cuss like a truck driver, I just do not care to do it when it is against the rules or when people I love and respect are present. I am 54 years old and have never sworn or cussed in the presence of my Mother, Father or my sisters. If I can do it we all should be able to do it when typing. When I see forums such as RIU and Canna-Island with all the cussing and swearing it leaves a bad taste in my mouth and gives fodder to the anti-marijuana crowd.

But there again if you all want to cuss and swear just change the rules. Till then I would appreciate we all follow the rules. I like to have fun here too and not have to read posts just looking for rule infractions.

Obtinuit vermis?

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:19 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Good morning you all sacks of blank!!!! Kidding. Isn't it funny Duck, how you never swore in front of your family? i never did either or with my boss of 20 years. But oh my when i am all alone and feeling it, it all comes out.
It is 16 degrees here this morning...brrrr. Enjoy your day each of you.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:01 am

I can cuss with the best at 13 stood in front the whole church that thought I was going to sing, and cussed them all til a fly would not come in the build. Still do not consider that building a house of any god. Mom and Dad got divorced and the "elder" felt a divorced woman could not be in their church but by dad who beat her and me could still be a member. I over heard the "elder" women telling mom this and saw her crying about it for days. Sunday morning came. Ozzy puts on his best suit headed to church, listen to all the "looked how good he looks": "aint he so handsome" I just grinned and smiled til time for me to sing. I cussed everyone there by name even told who was slipping around with who husband or wife everything a 13 yr old boy knows that the community does not think the kids weren't watching I let out. I never have and never will walk in that church.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:13 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

6 to 10 inches again. makes the Eagles game look like a dusting. I set out early trying to avoid the snow...God must be laughing because I can't see more than 2 ft. I turned around and came home. Feeling very stressed and overwhelmed by the weather, the holidays, work, and family obligations.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:07 am

yeah Umbra..wait for July to go anywhere...lol...33* here this morning...they say snow is coming but aint here yet...

I just Fudging fubared my Brain

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:52 am

The temp is now at 21 and is expected to go into the mid 30s today. Can't wait. :-)

I drove a kiddo to school this morning and saw several trees just split down the middle. Crazy!!! Lots of folks are on the ball and have already stacked the downed limbs in piles by the curb for bulk collection on Friday. Those workers are going to be so busy!! I better get mine out there but some will need a little help getting completely down. I need to rummage thru the garage and find the tree trimmer..lol.

I know you folks are probably tired of me whining over the ice storm, but it was pretty big news in north Texas. We aren't equipped to deal with this sort of thing, we don't even own any snow plows. 2 inches of ice on the road is dangerous here and not common place.

Biu!

Last edited Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:53 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:02 pm
by orange

2 more nights in a row i have neglected covering the plumeria and jalipeanos---jack frost be here all week ---hope i don't lose them---plumeria never even had a chance to flower last season

nickname box is kinda interesting

i just love a good wake and bake session

wipe that smile off your face [smile2] [oh2]

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:06 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

hey that ^^^^^^ was me

might think about "non members" not being allowed to post so as to keep the riff raff to a minimum

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:20 pm

Damn, no kidding!!!!

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 12:31 pm

they are limited to what they can do...This wont be a cannetics nor the island...this is an open forum...

welcome to MC orange.

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 7:58 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

No problem Duck or Ozzy or who ever. Ya know I can follow rules are I wouldnt still be at MP. I have never ever been put in time out or whatever,,so yes I can NOT CUSS.
BuTT,,, another thought,,IF I was not OK with breaken rules sometimes,,,I wouldnt be on this Forum,, talking about Growing or Smoking Weed.
Damnt

Last edited Tue Dec 10, 2013 8:04 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Dec 10, 2013 10:28 pm

Saints obey all the laws
Sinners break all the laws
Gentleman and Ladies use the laws
to make the Saints and Sinners Bow their heads in envy.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Dec 11, 2013 1:17 am

High folks. :-D

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:27 am

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:30 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Dec 11, 2013 3:41 am

your up late cubby...no snow here yet

take care and be safe
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:40 am

Guess what day it is?

Happy Wednesday everyone. :-)

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Dec 11, 2013 8:48 am

Shoot the Camel in the office day

Scroll up

Page 5 of 46 « previous Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 ... 46 next Page »

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 334 (yesterday 460) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: