an addiction i have with bag seed

in Coffee Table Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:01 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

i dunno what is wrong with me lol, but, if i find a seed in a bag of smoke. i gotta plant it.me and my daughter was cutting up some bud the other day, she said, hey dad. i found a seed, she is 19 btw, i said lets see if it grows!!!! gahhh!!!

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

RE: an addiction i have with bag seed

in Coffee Table Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:43 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

oh...the power of.....

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:43 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fpwhA-LdOHo our president, its a good laugh

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Mar 27, 2014 4:52 am
by jungle | 100 Posts | 352 Points

I smoked bag weed most of the time. I enjoyed it...the high price of the kind bud was to high and I never had much kind bud.....but I enjoy rhe flavors and smells of the kind bud. But yeah I enjoyed bag seed to. The thought to grow I guess was out of the question and I never thought about. I kinda smoked off and on so I never had the same contacts. finding weed was difficult sometimes, also I wanted to help take crime off the streets. Let us grow it ourselves. My first grow was a few bag seeds a closet little florecent lights. My next grow I planted about 20 or thirty..and they got cooked except for 2. it goes on and on...but yeah LONG LIVE THE BAG SEED.....Had some good highs. EVERY ONE CAN GARDEN DIFFERENT IF THEY WANT

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:33 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I think that is a new grower thing. I grew bagseed when I first started out (in the early 1980s) because that was all there was. Nowadays with all the great genetics we have for cheap, I personally would never ever take the chance with a bagseed. You may find a gem, but the chances are far greater that it is a result of selfing and the chances of a bagseed hermying and ruining an entire harvest is just a risk that I am not willing to take anymore. I have no problem whatsoever throwing bagseed in the trash.

Whether it will grow should not be the question--it almost certainly will grow. The question should be: Is it worth 4 months of my time, energy, and money to see if this bagseed will produce great bud?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Last edited Thu Mar 27, 2014 11:36 am | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Mar 28, 2014 6:39 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Done that,,got the hat and shirt,,and have to agree with THG. One time i got some killer smoke though,,but hell ya can do that all the time by buying good genetics.

We all are a form of Energy,,, and Energy never dies,,IT CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 4 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 399 (yesterday 406) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: