Do you home pollinate using the bread bag method?

in Coffee Table Wed Mar 26, 2014 11:54 am
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

I do it all the time, and normally document it, but for the life of me I can't find any pics, although I know I've posted them.

Some of you know that I keep a blog about cannabis genetics and home pollination techniques. Tomorrow I wanted to post a tutorial using the bread bag, but I can't find any pics in my files. Does anyone have any in their files they'd like to contribute? I'll give you full credit for the pic of course.

Also, if any of you are pollen gathering and saving for future use and would be interested in doing a tutorial with pics for my blog that would be totally awesome too. I'm really crappy at it and can't really give advice on how to do it.

The blog is written so that first time seed makers can understand it, so nothing to technical, just the basics to get them started.

Thanks for the help guys.

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/
Scroll up

RE: Do you home pollinate using the bread bag method?

in Coffee Table Wed Mar 26, 2014 1:11 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Great idea Melvan....I can share what I have done but as for pics mine was all lost to MP....I use a "Carrier" when collecting and storing Pollen...its nothing more than flour microwaved to Sterilize...I mix 50/50...store in a Beef jerky can like the chewing tobacco cans..they black and seal nice....Im doing a seed run again this summer and will be Documenting..I can share the pics with you as well....I dont practice pollen collecting near the House I grow..I do take to a friends and grow the males out there....Im interested in the "Bread Bag" method..cant wait to see what ya mean?

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 10 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 333 (yesterday 314) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: