August Bloom Underway...question about using Cha Ching and when

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:43 pm
by anglerguy78 | 67 Posts | 333 Points

To start, the pics show growth of one lady since 7/6/14 and her stem. Been giving the label amount of FF Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom (gave Grow Big up to early Aug) and am skipping Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz to avoid too many nutes. A friend gave me some FF cha ching (don't need much) to boost trichome development and said to follow the FF soil feeding schedule that shows starting in week 9 with 1/4 tsp/gal for 4 consecutive weekly applications.

http://search.yahoo.com/search?p=fox+far...e&fr=chr-ydwnld

Some web research about cha ching met with various opinions about the stuff. Some said use it only once but only in last 2-3 weeks of flower and definitely flush after use, some said use as FF directed, some said that using 2 or more times resulted in green pistils, and some said don't bother. So I'm really confused. What's your thoughts about cha ching...any experiences good or bad about it?

Also, is there anyway to adjust the FF soil feeding schedule to my OD grow? That appears to be for indoor controlled growth. I'm OD since late april and the girls are flowering for the past 7-10 days (one more than the other two). Would this put me in week 5 or 6 or 7 or 8 in the chart?

It's been a long day tending your own gardens. Relax...have a smoke...aahhh...and thanks for any advice. Green mojo!

Attached pictures:
070614.vs.080814.jpg
IMG_1380 (960x1280).jpg
Scroll up

RE: August Bloom Underway...question about using Cha Ching and when

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 10, 2014 4:59 pm
by KindbuD | 152 Posts | 804 Points

I used it a few years ago on a outdoor grow used it the last 3 weeks 1/2 a tsp a gal is what I used it at last week of flower I stoped everything and flushed IMO those charts are just guidelines and are ment for indoor feeding

MarP Class Of 2006..... Keep On Growing!!
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:02 pm
by KindbuD | 152 Posts | 804 Points

oh and my thoughts are its a good for a boast at end of flowering but I haven't used it again wasn't that impressed by the results I saw I compaired it to a plant that I only used my good ol Dyna Gro on but again JMO

MarP Class Of 2006..... Keep On Growing!!
Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 10, 2014 5:49 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

I used all three , way back. I followed the bottles, using the low side of the feeding schedule with no problems.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:11 pm

Thanks for the tips and info. Sounds like it was no problem if following directions.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Sun Aug 10, 2014 7:48 pm
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

Looking good man.

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:11 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

looks real good.....Here in the PNW we start flower around the 15th....Cha-ching is to start in week 5 of bloom ...so I start it around the mid to end September...I use the FF Line..and IMO will have better results when you use the Big Bloom and Tiger bloom along with the Chaching....

heres the chart I go by and I use at full strength all the time

take care and be safe

Attached pictures:
FoxFarm_Soil_Feed_xs.jpg

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 11, 2014 9:14 am

Zitat
and am skipping Open Sesame and Beastie Bloomz to avoid too many nutes.

Not sure Ive seen over nuting a plant that was in the ground...if only use the cha ching thats the NPK you will get....I would consider getting the other 2 and fallow the directions from it ..not my friend...lol..

Happy Growing

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Mon Aug 11, 2014 8:31 pm

Thanks for that chart 4u. Been using full FF line with Big Bloom and Tiger Bloom for past 2 weeks and Grow Big prior to that. Will use cha ching based on your info and chart cause pix of your garden speak for your skills. Thanks again!

Scroll up

in Outdoor grow shows Wed Aug 13, 2014 10:02 am

Thanks for the kind words angler...as you can see the chart says you use the cha-ching more than once...lol...and you use more of the cha-ching than the OSM and Beasty bloom....esp..if the strain goes 10+ weeks

mojo for a great finish

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 6 (yesterday 188) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: