help with seeds

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 4:51 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

the problem is no well known seed bank ship to my part of the world and that sux !! i really wana smoke some good weed
any ideas ?

Scroll up

RE: help with seeds

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:09 am
by pcduck (deleted)

Where is your part of the world?

Maybe someone knows a seed bank that does? But we need to know what part.

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:12 am

middle east

Last edited Fri Jan 03, 2014 5:24 am | Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 6:17 am
by pcduck (deleted)

hMCp://www.herbiesheadshop.com/

says they ship worldwide

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:36 am

emailed them, thnx

Last edited Fri Jan 03, 2014 7:37 am | Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:07 am

wat do u guyz think ? for outdoor ?

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 8:31 am

"Hi

Thanks for your enquiry – unfortunately, we are currently unable to ship to your country.
We are sorry that we cannot help you!

Best wishes

Herbie"

any ideas ??

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:36 am
by pcduck (deleted)

I would just google seed banks and just go down the list till you find one that ships to the Middle East.

Obtinuit vermis?
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:50 am
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

u might consider using a friend in a country they do ship to as a middleman---go on vacation to a friendly country selling seeds and carry or ship them to yourself---isreal is middle east and has medical marijuana no?

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

http://shop.riotseeds.nl/

Try matt I'm pretty sure he will get seeds to you

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:51 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

I thought they grew some Dank in the Middle East. Gotta be somewhere over there to find Beans. When I first started growing i used Bagseed. It turned out to be some good Weed because I grew in properly and harvested it at the right time. That Smoke was twice as potent just because it was grown and harvested properly. The only problem is ya might get some seeds,,but its better then nothing,,and it was my Home grown.

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:02 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

good luck

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 10:12 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I was thinking like orange--do you have a (good) friend outside the country that could send you some beans?

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 03, 2014 11:47 am
by Monoxide | 649 Posts | 2595 Points

be careful, I hear there is stiff penalties for mj over there.

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:03 am

[xquote|username="cduck"|userlink="u4_pcduck.html"|usercolor="#a80da8"|link="t279f57-help-with-seeds.html#msg3101"|title="#8"|time=""]I would just google seed banks and just go down the list till you find one that ships to the Middle East.[/xquote]
i tried with most of them

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:05 am

Zitat
u might consider using a friend in a country they do ship to as a middleman---go on vacation to a friendly country selling seeds and carry or ship them to yourself---isreal is middle east and has medical marijuana no?

its even harder 2 get sum from israel

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:36 am

Zitat
I thought they grew some Dank in the Middle East. Gotta be somewhere over there to find Beans. When I first started growing i used Bagseed. It turned out to be some good Weed because I grew in properly and harvested it at the right time. That Smoke was twice as potent just because it was grown and harvested properly. The only problem is ya might get some seeds,,but its better then nothing,,and it was my Home grown.

i have enough of bagseed 2 grow a mountin but i want to try some good smoke u guyz grow

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:37 am

Zitat
be careful, I hear there is stiff penalties for mj over there.

if u get cought u'll be in jail for long time

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:38 am

Quote: umbra wrote in post #12
good luck

thnx

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:41 am

Quote: The Hemp Goddess wrote in post #13
I was thinking like orange--do you have a (good) friend outside the country that could send you some beans?

not at this time

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sat Jan 04, 2014 4:47 am

Quote: ozzydiodude wrote in post #10
http://shop.riotseeds.nl/

Try matt I'm pretty sure he will get seeds to you

they dnt , and they very expensive

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:25 am
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

7 Countries You Don’t Want to Get Caught With Drugs In March 21, 2009*by*Addiction Blogger *** 6 Comments Over the years, hundreds of tourists have been arrested in their various countries of destination for the simplest drug offenses. Lucky are those who got caught in countries where drug laws aren’t so stringent; more often than not, they get away with a brief stint in jail or fines. drug_arrestOthers, however, have had the misfortune of being caught in countries whose drug laws are quite harsh, and have learned the hard way how serious they are in implementing their drug offense penalties, which range from a lengthy prison term for simple possession of the minutest amount of illegal drugs to public beheadings for convicted drug traffickers. Here are seven countries you don’t want to get caught with drugs in. 1.*Singapore In a country where even vandalism can get one lashed with a meter-long rattan cane, it is expected that drug laws here are pretty strict. Anyone caught with at least 17 ounces of marijuana, or half an ounce of*cocaine *or heroin will be treated as a drug trafficker, and drug traffickers here get hanged. Between 1991 and 2004, 400 people went to the gallows for drug trafficking in this city-state, a number of them foreign nationals. 2.*Malaysia Singapore’s next –door neighbor is no less harsh when it comes to drugs. Under its laws, a mandatory death penalty is meted against anyone caught with seven ounces of*marijuana *or a half ounce ofheroin , as these are amounts that constitute drug trafficking in this Southeast Asian country. Even those charged with just simple drug possession or use in Malaysia can expect severe punishment, including lengthy prison terms as well as heavy fines. 3.*Iran Iran is one of the most active executioners of drug offenders. Under the Islamic regime, up to 500 drug traffickers are executed every year. More than 10,000 narcotics traffickers and drug users have already been put to death in Iran in the past few decades. Drug possession and use is also punished severely. Getting caught with a few grams of marijuana could get one up to 70 lashes. 4.*Indonesia Some of the toughest anti-drug laws are implemented in Indonesia, where a drug user could get 10-15 years in jail. And as with other countries that use capital punishment for drug offenders, it reserves the maximum penalty for drug dealers, usually dispatched by firing squad. 5.*Saudi Arabia If alcohol is illegal in this Islamic kingdom, you can only imagine how illicit drugs are treated there. As with alcohol, penalties for possession and consumption of illicit drugs are severe, from public flogging to harsh jail sentences. Drug traffickers, meanwhile, get the same penalty as murderers and rapists: a public beheading. 6.*China From January 2005 to May 2006, China has convicted more than 53,000 people for various drug offenses, with more than 22,000 handed down harsh penalties including life imprisonment or the death penalty, even for non-violent drug offenses such as drug smuggling, trafficking, and production. And if there’s a country that beats Saudi Arabia—and the rest of the world for that matter—in sheer number of executions, it’s China. An estimated 470 people were executed in China in 2007, many of them drug offenders. 7.*United Arab Emirates The United Arab Emirates is one of the 20 or so countries which hands down capital punishment against drug offenders. The much scarier aspect of the UAE’s drug laws, however, is the fact that people get arrested there even for just an infinitesimal trace of any drug deemed illicit in the country. Consider this: a Swiss national was sentenced to four years in prison after customs officials at Dubai airport found three poppy seeds on his clothes, presumably from a bread roll he ate at Heathrow Airport in London before his flight to Dubai! Then there’s the even crazier case of Keith Andrew Brown, a British national also sentenced to a four-year jail term in Dubai. The reason? Dubai customs officials found 0.003g of cannabis, an amount so negligible it cannot even be seen by the naked eye, stuck to his shoe, in a cigarette Brown presumably stepped on somewhere on the way to Dubai. Dubai may be one of the most liberal cities in the Middle East, but when it comes to their implementation of drug laws, it borders on the fanatical.

sent from my brain using the force.....

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:29 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Maybe ya should just move Bro.

Last edited Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:48 pm | Scroll up

in Strain Reports Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:50 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

i have enough of bagseed 2 grow a mountin but i want to try some good smoke u guyz grow [/quote]

I started with Bag seed and was good ...great seeds to start to learn your system as well...Someone said you could get seeds in Israel??..Can you travel there and grab some?...otherwise look to a friend that you can trust 110%....as I say...take care and be safe

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:51 am

see how much i love weed, am sacrificing my self for it hhhhhhhhhhhh

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 507 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: