RE: help with seeds

in Strain Reports Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:58 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #24

i have enough of bagseed 2 grow a mountin but i want to try some good smoke u guyz grow

I started with Bag seed and was good ...great seeds to start to learn your system as well...Someone said you could get seeds in Israel??..Can you travel there and grab some?...otherwise look to a friend that you can trust 110%....as I say...take care and be safe

ya but the rules in israel very s tricked on medical mj and seeds and the thing when i come bak from there my country customes n security will search every thing i have cuz of politics issues, the only thing left 4 me is to wait for summer and then travel n get my own seeds

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Tue Jan 21, 2014 12:34 pm
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

be safe budgower. you might try alibongo

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:19 pm
by Kaotik | 64 Posts | 260 Points

trying to find out if breedbay ships there http://www.cannabisseedauction.com/
now they're not one of the big seed distributors, just a small outfit.. but Doc is the man at getting stuff to arrive where others fail. i see no mention of where they can and can't ship. i asked at the forums, i'll letcha know the reply, but i think they would *not a huge selection there mind-you.

Last edited Thu Jan 23, 2014 1:20 pm | Scroll up

in Strain Reports Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:20 pm
by santero | 17 Posts | 107 Points

i tried to send, but it costs an eye out of the face and they want all kind of personal infos (at least sending from my country) :(
really sad how poor budgrower gets isolated only because of his geographic position and dumb political opinions of the so-called
"free"-countries, very sad ... can anyone else please try and help him ??

" Ever has it been that love does not know it own depth until the hour of separation " - Khalil Gibran

( R.I.P. , dear Mom and Dad )

Last edited Thu Jan 23, 2014 3:20 pm | Scroll up

in Strain Reports Thu Jan 23, 2014 8:30 pm

Quote: santero wrote in post #29
i tried to send, but it costs an eye out of the face and they want all kind of personal infos (at least sending from my country) :(
really sad how poor budgrower gets isolated only because of his geographic position and dumb political opinions of the so-called
"free"-countries, very sad ... can anyone else please try and help him ??

its alright my frnd, i'll stick to my "bagseed" for now untill i travel n pick them my self
appreciate it

regards

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 24, 2014 1:21 pm
by Kaotik | 64 Posts | 260 Points

Quote: Kaotik wrote in post #28
trying to find out if breedbay ships there http://www.cannabisseedauction.com/
now they're not one of the big seed distributors, just a small outfit.. but Doc is the man at getting stuff to arrive where others fail. i see no mention of where they can and can't ship. i asked at the forums, i'll letcha know the reply, but i think they would *not a huge selection there mind-you.

doc messaged today.. he confirmed my suspicions; they will ship to you.
like i said, not a huge selection (i recommend some dynasty stuff ) but atleast you know of 1 place that ships to you.

*i swear i posted this already.. it didn't get deleted did it? *if it's against rules and a mod decides to Houdini it again, can you please pm me so i don't think that i'm losing my head

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 24, 2014 2:28 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Just turn in to a Mad Scientist and start growing some Dank Bagseed. Find the best Weed with seeds ya can and go for it. Heck,,its better then buying all the time,,and whth some TLC and a proper Harvest time you can get some preety good Smoke. Ive done it,,,and yes I had one Hermi on me,,but PPL get that sometimes from Beans they buy.

edited for profanity

Last edited Fri Jan 24, 2014 7:05 pm | Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 24, 2014 3:47 pm

thts wat am goin to do for now

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:38 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

well now don't do that....lol...

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:44 am

Quote: 7greeneyes wrote in post #34
well now don't do that....lol...

didnt get it

Scroll up

in Strain Reports Sun Feb 02, 2014 5:53 am
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

lol

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 8 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 60 (yesterday 406) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: