RE: for how long u've been growing

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 19, 2014 8:24 pm
by P J | 72 Posts | 488 Points

Quote: oldhippiechick wrote in post #14
Smokin' 39 yrs with two or three breaks because of the lawz. But only been growing a bit since I fell into MP about 3 or 4 years ago. I am not good with time...

Travel: hmmm I can't get a visa. Don't ask.

What up Girlfriend? Wondering where you have been and good to see you still floating around. We should do lunch, and catch up.

Quote: umbra wrote in post #25
started smoking in 1969 and started growing in 1975.

Daym, you're old! :)

As for me, no idea what year I started smoking, long long time ago. Moved to California in 1980, been growing since.

I also like long walks on the beach, a good bottle of whine, Etc Etc...

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Feb 19, 2014 11:08 pm
by Dman1234 | 27 Posts | 78 Points

im 39, smoked since i was 15 and grew indoors for last 8 yrs. i have kind of grown outdoors for 30 yrs in one way or another. as bad as it sounds now, my old man use to take me to fields of weed when i was a kid, about 8 or so, sounds nuts i know but they were good ole boys that were up to nothing more than getting free smoke and making a few bucks, my dad and uncles always had 300-500 od plants every year. when i became a teen i use to pinch buds like mad and get busted when my mom found shake in my pockets. i use to run through corn fields with my cousins and they had weed growing all over it. ahhhh good times, good times.I have a lot of good memories about those days but sadly those good ole boys are either all dead or in rough shape these days.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Thu Feb 20, 2014 12:09 pm
by Coloradolady | 25 Posts | 176 Points

Good morning Been smoking since 1967 or so. Hmmmmmm 47 years.. I probably bleed green. Grew poorly for a few years and now about 25 years off and on of awesome outdoor grows. And geez.....who knew it was also good for you. Thanks for the help MC members. I learn something new every time I look around here. Have smoked in about 30 states, no other countries.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 21, 2014 10:14 am
by WillWeedton | 9 Posts | 54 Points

I've been smoking since 1972 - only in my second year growing, with everything I know coming from MP. I've smoked all over these United States, as well as Mexico, Kenya, Australia, Philippines, Germany, Austria, Italy, Croatia, and I think that's it. Like they say, if you can remember the 70s, you weren't doing it right.

"I have always loved marijuana. It has been a source of joy and comfort to me for many years. And I still think of it as a basic staple of life, along with beer and ice and grapefruits - and millions of Americans agree with me."
Hunter S Thompson
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:37 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

Quote: WillWeedton wrote in post #29
I've been smoking since 1972 - only in my second year growing, with everything I know coming from MP. I've smoked all over these United States, as well as Mexico, Kenya, Australia, Philippines, Germany, Austria, Italy, Croatia, and I think that's it. Like they say, if you can remember the 70s, you weren't doing it right.

long and nice journey

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Mar 08, 2014 5:56 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

I'm 51 years old now. About 5 years ago I got the urge to try growing, and it quickly became my favorite hobby. I now have 2 small grow rooms that can both veg and flower. I'd like to build a 3rd grow room, but I don't have the space.

I grow only for myself. I never sell.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sat Mar 08, 2014 7:24 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

first grow was 84..dads back yard....got watered by the sprinkler twice a week.....we smoked it..not sure what it was genetics or anything...super piney all leaf really i think too long to remember
Next grow was in Colorado 91 in my closet with halogen bulb....two mutants finished out of four...killer weed..this one set the hook....
grew almost three years in that closet all sorts of equip and what not...grew some dank a hippie friend gave me some cuttings of in a 4th july fest...
Enter minion 1...6 year break...
3rd grow Phx AZ 99..outdoor light dep....off the hook...seeds supposedly from amsterdam etc etc..we called it "dirty sock"...best buds in my tiny world...(this is where i swallowed the growing hook completely) moved to beach in 02
Enter Minion 2....6 year break.....
08 or 09 rented a factory and went to town...grew schwagg really ..then found MP ...and started to learn and learn and learn....killed it in my mind...landlord kicked me out in very end of 10 or beg 11....
Now...back in the game again small scale since last year...indoor with RW and synthetics and whole shabang , trying to do some seeds this time and create a new monster with my own two hands...( breed a seed )...see how i go...
Wow so ...Im 45 years old and been growing and doing bong hits on and off since the big hair days of the 80's

<></p>
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:35 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #32
first grow was 84..dads back yard....got watered by the sprinkler twice a week.....we smoked it..not sure what it was genetics or anything...super piney all leaf really i think too long to remember
Next grow was in Colorado 91 in my closet with halogen bulb....two mutants finished out of four...killer weed..this one set the hook....
grew almost three years in that closet all sorts of equip and what not...grew some dank a hippie friend gave me some cuttings of in a 4th july fest...
Enter minion 1...6 year break...
3rd grow Phx AZ 99..outdoor light dep....off the hook...seeds supposedly from amsterdam etc etc..we called it "dirty sock"...best buds in my tiny world...(this is where i swallowed the growing hook completely) moved to beach in 02
Enter Minion 2....6 year break.....
08 or 09 rented a factory and went to town...grew schwagg really ..then found MP ...and started to learn and learn and learn....killed it in my mind...landlord kicked me out in very end of 10 or beg 11....
Now...back in the game again small scale since last year...indoor with RW and synthetics and whole shabang , trying to do some seeds this time and create a new monster with my own two hands...( breed a seed )...see how i go...
Wow so ...Im 45 years old and been growing and doing bong hits on and off since the big hair days of the 80's

Respect

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Mar 09, 2014 7:40 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

I'm 51 years old. I smoked MJ a bit in high school and college. I've never used any drugs other than alcohol and MJ.

Fast forward to 2009. I hadn't smoked MJ since college. I got the urge to smoke again, and found some MJ thru my sis-in-law. But it was seed-filled junk.

I was a bit bored anyway, so I decided to try growing myself. I did the research, set up a small but good grow closet, and today I'm smoking every evening; my own stuff, free of seeds and insecticides.

And growing MJ has become my favorite hobby.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Fri Mar 28, 2014 4:50 am
by MrStinky | 1 Post | 3 Points

Been smoking since I was 14, so I guess I've been smoking for 40 years. Started growing 4-1/2 years ago when I was unemployed and needed extra money to pay the bills. A pound a month for 4-1/2 years, it's payed a few bills. Smoked all over California, Arizona and Nevada.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 189 (yesterday 222) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: