GSC x Larry OG

in Showing off Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:18 pm
by N.Ewguy | 166 Posts | 698 Points

8 weeks cut the tops of 5 the 6th just is a beast and cant get myself to even top it yet

Scroll up

RE: GSC x Larry OG

in Showing off Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:19 pm

forgot pic lol were grown under 600w hps in a 2x4x4h cab in 1 gallon grow bags with GH3 and kool bloom / epson

Attached pictures:
20170228_100841.jpg

Last edited Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:21 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:22 pm

mmmm

Attached pictures:
20170228_082239.jpg
Scroll up

in Showing off Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:27 pm

mhmm cant figure out how to multi upload lol pics

Attached pictures:
20170228_084823.jpg

Last edited Tue Feb 28, 2017 1:28 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Wed Mar 01, 2017 2:41 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

looks great my friend. upload pics as you did and after you click upload...just click the attach button again. I think we can have 16 pics in a post. Have you toked any yet? .Thanks for sharing

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Mar 03, 2017 1:30 pm
by Multifarious | 65 Posts | 833 Points

@N.Ewguy very nice :)

I've got a GSC x JTR stinking up my room atm can anyone here give me more info on this cross ??
Is this the same GSC as used in this GSC x Larry OG

@4u2sm0ke @420benny @Drfting07

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Mar 03, 2017 3:21 pm

i have not i have done some car dash dryng and gave away those people love it so i am gonna wait for the end result i want the real report

i promise to make a journal when i can

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:30 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

@Multifarious @orangesunshine

I sent a tag for orangesun to pop in Im thinking the GSC x Larry OG was from Him and the GSC x JTR from Robz. He will let us know.

Strain Highlights

Jack the Ripper, or JTR, is the flagship hybrid from TGA Genetics and was created by the breeder Subcool in an attempt make his famous Jack’s Cleaner in seed form. Described by many as the fastest lemon Haze available to date, it was created by crossing the Jack’s Cleaner clone with a vigorous Space Queen male known as Space Dude. Featuring incredibly resinous triangle-shaped buds and an intense spicy, lemon-pine aroma, Jack the Ripper is a relatively short 70% sativa-dominant strain that usually tests over 20% THC. The effect is intense, visually stimulating, and can sometimes leave novice consumers disoriented and paranoid.

Strain Highlights

Girl Scout Cookies, or GSC, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid cross whose reputation grew too large to stay within the borders of its California homeland. With a sweet and earthy aroma, Girl Scout Cookies launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won Girl Scout Cookies numerous Cannabis Cup awards. Patients needing a strong dose of relief, however, may look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss.

There are several different phenotypes of the Girl Scout Cookies strain including Thin Mint and Platinum Cookies, which exhibit some variation in appearance and effect. Typically, however, Girl Scout Cookies expresses its beauty in twisting green calyxes wrapped in purple leaves and fiery orange hairs. Patients and consumers looking to cultivate this cannabis staple themselves should wait 9 to 10 weeks for their indoor plants to finish flowering.

Strain Highlights

Larry OG, also called Lemon Larry, is yet another member of the famous ocean-grown family. Originally created in Orange County, this indica is a cross between OG Kush and SFV OG. Larry OG produces a potent yet easy body buzz that will allow you to relax while getting things done. The effects are happy but not overwhelming. Like other members of the OG family, this strain has a very clean and piney aroma. The nugs tend to be dense and feature distinct burnt orange hairs that are longer than average.

Hope this helps

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Fri Mar 03, 2017 5:31 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Thu Mar 09, 2017 2:01 pm

sweet smelling, upy high, severely dense buds with the red hairs,

thinking the chop was early at 8 weeks but it had to go, When I run this again i will defiantly plan a 9 wk flower at least

gonna pay the 50 bucks have a bud tested i think, I smoke so much shatter its hard to say how strong it is and not cured

Last edited Thu Mar 09, 2017 8:30 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:31 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

yes that was my cross---the larry og males came from cali connections---the gsc was a clone from some random dispensary in santa monica, ca---happy trails fellas

Last edited Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:32 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Mar 10, 2017 3:45 pm

Girl Scout Cookies, or GSC, is an OG Kush and Durban Poison hybrid cross whose reputation grew too large to stay within the borders of its California homeland. With a sweet and earthy aroma, Girl Scout Cookies launches you to euphoria’s top floor where full-body relaxation meets a time-bending cerebral space. A little goes a long way with this hybrid, whose THC heights have won Girl Scout Cookies numerous Cannabis Cup awards. Patients needing a strong dose of relief, however, may look to GSC for severe pain, nausea, and appetite loss.

There are several different phenotypes of the Girl Scout Cookies strain including Thin Mint and Platinum Cookies, which exhibit some variation in appearance and effect. Typically, however, Girl Scout Cookies expresses its beauty in twisting green calyxes wrapped in purple leaves and fiery orange hairs. Patients and consumers looking to cultivate this cannabis staple themselves should wait 9 to 10 weeks for their indoor plants to finish flowering.

Cali Connection Larry OG Kush
Another wonderful project brought to you by one of the finest Californian breeders! In order to create this incredible strain SFV OGK F3 male was used to pollinate the famous Larry cut. The results, as expected, were truly impressive! Larry OG Kush has fantastic yields and solid, sticky buds. The smell is described as a combination of a refreshing citrus fruit and fuel. The flowering time for this variety is 8 weeks.

Strain: Hybrid Indica/Sativa
Lineage: Larry OG x SFV OG Kush IBL Male
Seeds: Fem & Reg
Fem seeds- Larry OG x Tahoe OG S1
Reg seeds- Larry OG x SFV OG Kush IBL Male
Yield: Large
Flowering Time: 65-70 Days
Awards:
2012- 1st Place, High Times Medical Cup, San Franscico
2013- 2nd Place “Best Hybrid”, High Times Medical Cup, Denver
2014- 1st Place “Best Hybrid”, High Times Medical Cup, Denver

fyi---good place to find stain lineage---typical harvest reports---thc, cbd, gustimates at---leafly.com

Scroll up

in Showing off Mon Mar 13, 2017 8:53 am

day 12 now i think on most the curing buds that are left smelling very nice going to ask my anti pot wife to smell the jars for a non bias opinion of smell when i get the courage lol

Scroll up

in Showing off Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:46 pm

LMAO---that's funny---anti-pot smoking wife---i got me a supporting pot tolerant gf---upside is she ain't smoking my stash and undoubtedly cuts into me being drooling wasted 24/7---she can also clue me in when it's time to change the filters---so i keep her around to keep me in check and out of the clink

Last edited Mon Mar 13, 2017 1:51 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:51 pm

have a half z hidden curing for a few months rest went up in smoke people loved it with next to no cure 240 a half Z not cured

Last edited Tue Mar 21, 2017 8:53 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 375 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: