RE: GSC X Larry OG

in Dirty Dozen Trails Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:08 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Quote: Drfting07 wrote in post #66
Robbz did the GSC x JTR cross

Orange did the GSC x Larry OG and Larry x Larry

Cheers..nice to see someone was paying attention....

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Thu Mar 20, 2014 1:34 pm
by 420benny | 189 Posts | 599 Points

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #75
either way benny...with the GSC in it you will need to stake her up...

mojo for the Grow

I might need to get some more bamboo stakes. 10 footers, not the 8s, lol.

BennyLand Fine Seeds, colorful dank grown organically with love and laughter
RIP POPS...The Dirty Dozen Crew.

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Thu Mar 20, 2014 2:54 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

Quote: 420benny wrote in post #74
Thanks, OS. Where do you think that leaf pattern comes from? I am guessing the Durban.I might have to run this one OD topped and topped again to see how she does. Good genetics. Hope she doesn't become a 12 footer that finishes very late.

12' late finisher is a really good bet @ 9-5 odds---i would cut her back all the way into july once she gets going---u prolly right about the funny leaf being the durban---either way---glad u be featuring this in ur garden---planting late will also keep her from going crazy and needing a ladder to harvest---keep us posted with ur mad growing skilz

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Apr 06, 2014 11:54 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

went 3-3 dudes....gonna pop the rest of the seeds and give it another go....

<></p>
Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:43 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Best of Luck on the next run @surfinc

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

for sure...thanks to you I am this far in this to begin with so... thanks @4u2sm0ke

<p></p>

Last edited Sun Apr 06, 2014 8:38 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:32 pm
by Kaotik | 64 Posts | 260 Points

WTH.. i didn't update these at all?
swore i threw some pics of my larry GSC up here.. damn, well here's a few from the last weeks atleast i guess
sorry OS
man that's bad, i pride myself that i've shown every DD strain i ran *guess it's better to see em at the end than just the beginning though eh

anyway, here's the lone larry GSC i had.. thing just didn't want to finish, but i ended her season sunday.. swear it would've gone like 13 weeks. but i wasn't going to the keep the light on and battle heat for 1 small plant to completely finish. the crater lake was done (over done) so GSC felled too.

put it to bloom march 28th.. forced it a bit, knowing i was pushing my indoor season starting so late.. and it got hot as expected.
i think it's larry leaning. no experience with GSC, but smells very nice and similar to what larry did.
the thing is very stretchy, viney, and nuggy though.. dunno if it'll stay around long TBH. we'll see how it smokes i guess, and how the clone grows. but doesn't seem to fit my grow setup at all.
wasn't very smelly while grown, the good medicine was more.. but man, cropping this; wow she stunk up the house. smelt it from the drive.

do appreciate the chance to try this, and look forward to smoking it.
thanks OS

*wow pic uploading was rediculous today.. had to go 1 by 1 or they wouldn't work ..almost gave up.

*guess you can't tell; first pic from 5-12
then three from 5-28
then the rest from last day

Last edited Tue Jun 17, 2014 12:56 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Tue Jun 17, 2014 1:56 pm
by LEFTHAND | 111 Posts | 418 Points

Nice combo. ;)

I got a gsc x exodus cheese. Has a fruity pebbles/fruit loop smell to it. Smoke is very sweet n fruity.
Potent as hell too. ;). Very stretchy. The cheese helped cola the plant more but still nuggety :D
Def one of my keepers.
I recently pick up a thin mint cut from a friend excited to try just gsc n see how it fairs alone.
Think you will enjoy it. (It's the only thing I got at the moment that will help be sleep n eat ).
LH.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 72 (yesterday 588) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: