by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

embarassed to say i have yet to have the pleasure of smoking the larry og

Scroll up

RE: Larry OG f2

in Dirty Dozen Trails Fri Jan 03, 2014 9:15 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Quote: orangesunshine wrote in post #27

I have not also........ been running Deadhead OG........ for a couple of runs.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sat Jan 04, 2014 12:59 pm
by 420benny | 189 Posts | 599 Points

My Larry beans are all on different schedules. I planted the first two that had long tails last night. One is already up today. Two are showing short tails and two barely cracked the ss. All the GSC beans did their thing together. Not a problem, just saying

Okay, mods I think your cursing filter needs some tweaking. This is the second time I have typed the word s h e l l s and it got censored by the spinning dude, lol

BennyLand Fine Seeds, colorful dank grown organically with love and laughter
RIP POPS...The Dirty Dozen Crew.

Last edited Sat Jan 04, 2014 6:30 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:50 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Quote: orangesunshine wrote in post #22
larry og from cali connect is listed at 60% sativa---

Yesser thats what I thought. I have smoked Larry SEVERAL times and never got Couch Lock unless i was setting around watching TV,,but most Weed will can do that to ya if ya set for awhile. But as I have always said,,to each his own,,,I think it would make a great cross,,but i dont know ,,so

Last edited Sat Jan 04, 2014 2:50 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:38 pm

Update on my seedlings. 1-4 sprouted normally and got planted. They are standing up today. 5 and 6 had not split their ss by the end of day two of being in paper towels. So, I intervened and cracked them with tweezers. It worked. Planted #5 today and #6 is peeking out. With a little luck, I should be at 100% germination.

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Jan 06, 2014 8:41 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Quote: Grower13 wrote in post #28
Quote: orangesunshine wrote in post #27

I have not also........ been running Deadhead OG........ for a couple of runs.

i did in the past...what do you think??

<></p>
Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:33 pm
by Dman1234 | 27 Posts | 78 Points

Good luck 4U, cant wait to see em going strong.

larry is my Fav, i have grown it a few times, i will be popping Larry and satori in the next few weeks so maybe its time a branch gets pollinated. we will see what i get as far as male/ female goes.

I agree its a very odd mismatch but ive been away for awhile and feel like playing, so we will see what i get.

Last edited Mon Jan 06, 2014 9:37 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Tue Jan 07, 2014 2:34 am

Weedhopper will be your new bff if you do, lol. Maybe me too

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:04 pm
by Kaotik | 64 Posts | 260 Points

here's my 2 larry's
nice thick leafed plants.

cloned larry2 early already (likely not gonna be vegged very long)

not much to say. just hope they're not both dudes.
3 GSC/Lry are up and have removed their helmets now too OS

Attached pictures:
Larry1.JPG
Larry2.JPG

Last edited Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:06 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Feb 09, 2014 1:31 pm

Cant wait to see these grows. Very excited about the cross.

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:12 pm

larry f2 with about 45 days left of flowering to go

Attached pictures:
scrog tie down 004.jpg
Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:20 pm

thg---dmann---and rb---the larry og that these f2's were made from are listed from cali connection as 60% sativa

if that is true and carried forward---do u all still believe there is too much indica to cross to the satori and essentially diluting and or ruining the satori purity for your liking

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Feb 09, 2014 2:33 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I will tell you as soon as I smoke it... Looks good on paper, 60%,,,they are both hybrids... fun stuff to study..

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Feb 09, 2014 3:02 pm

Hey,,ya just never know..Might be awesome,,,might not be,,but wont hurt to see.

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Feb 10, 2014 10:59 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

As I have yet to get a Larry female, I also have not smoked any. The original Cali Connection seeds I got I ended up with 5 for 5 males and the F2s I ended up with 4 for 4 males. I would say that if it is 60% sativa that it may be a good cross with Satori. It just crossed so well with the Medicine Woman to make a great night time smoke that I wondered about the "upness" of the strain.

I have smoked quite a bit of Beyond the Brain, which is 1/2 Satori and, IMO, while good does not have the Satori high. However, until you cross them you won't know. Both of them being sativa dominant could make an excellent cross--you could well get an out of this world pheno from the Larry and the Satori. I will be happy to volunteer myself to check out the high (for comparison purposes only) if you do cross these.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:04 am

Getting excited I am.

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:21 am

thg---really---u have not sprouted a female from any of the larry crosses---that sux---u know if u need more to try try try again i volunteer our friend to get some more out to you

seems very strange to me---wonder whats going on and if it is truly the luck of the draw or something else influencing male dominance---from what i have seen thus far from others are chiming in with a 50% or better f/m ratio---one way or another we will get u where u need to be with some girls

Last edited Mon Feb 10, 2014 11:23 am | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Feb 10, 2014 3:31 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I have had female Nurse Larrys, but nothing else. I have 4 Larry x GSC seedlings. I am hoping that I end up with a female or 2 or 3 out of them. I am thinking it is just the luck of the draw--I know someone out there probably got 5 out of 5 females to make up for my males. I will keep at it. I also have 5 Nurse Larry seedlings that are looking good. They are starting to get some size to them. I'll try and snap some pics.

I would love to find a good daytime strain--something to watch movies or converse with friends type high--not an up do something strain, not a time to hit the sack night time strain--something in between. And I would love it to be a kush. I like the taste of a good kush, so I will keep working with Larry--I am not going to give up.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:19 pm

wow, i was really slacking on updating these (or this, as it was just 1 female) here

i guess cause i didn't do a good job.. at all
but it's felled now.

would've liked to go a little longer, but buds were starting to swollow dead leaves. and that's only a recipe for rot.
with how amazing this plant smelt, i wasn't about to gamble any of it

..i must admit, i took a little sample quick dried bud prior.. and wow!
i've not tasted a plant like this before. i'll gather thoughts once i've smoked more, but it was not anything like i expected (in scent or flavor)
no chem/lemon at all, maybe a more orangey smell.. actually smells most like some topical punch. 5-alive stuff going on.
far far from anything else i've tried that had an OG label attached to it.

effect is nice too.
i'm pretty stoked on this plant. wish i grew it better, but i went back and took a clone that is re-vegging nicely.
she's made the short list for early OD, and if she finishes faster (i'm sure she will, as she was force flowered and didn't do much for the first while) she'll go regular season here too.

thanks OS

Last edited Sun Apr 20, 2014 1:19 pm | Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Sun Apr 20, 2014 2:22 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Looks Mighty Tasty to me Kaotic. Thanks for sharing her...let us know how she smokes for you

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Apr 21, 2014 12:56 am

LMAO orangey smell---how appropriate---glad you got a winner kao---that's what it's all about---u make me

are the nugs hard as rocks too? my 1st run was---2nd scrog and not so much---didn't cut the sucker branches and ended with a bunch of airy flowers for the hash bucket---not sure what i was thinking---maybe just lazy---no doubt drug abuse in the 1st degree---harvested early cause of the neglect---but i also got more of these at 16 days flowering now and am looking forward to an epic harvest---i be paying close attention on this scrog and plan on having fat colas solid as rock candy---off to a great start filling the grid with flowering tops now---i'll make the effort to spot up some pics

thanks for sharing kao

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Mon Apr 21, 2014 11:40 am

i found the top cola wanted to fox out a bit, but yeah pretty nice tight buds.
good luck with the scrog

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Tue Apr 22, 2014 11:57 am

why fox tailing---too much N in flower???????????

Scroll up

in Dirty Dozen Trails Thu Apr 24, 2014 11:59 am

could be. i don't really subscribe to that unless your pounding the N into her though, real hot. mine just gets an average amount throughout.
i lean more to the fact the top was above my light at the end, more than anything

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 298 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: