need encouragement please.

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 12, 2015 7:27 pm
by loolagigi | 54 Posts | 294 Points

I am having a hard time overcomming the fear of the consequences of growing again. It's been almost 3 years since I was released from confinement for growing indoors. Regardless of charges being dropped due to an illegal search and seizure, I spent 11 months in county. I paid my dues 10 X's in my opinion.
Since then I have missed the growing. I smoke regularly but being a grower never changes the way I see it. It will always be in my blood. I would move to a place where it is accepted in a second, but that's not an option.
Lately I have been contemplating a outdoor grow on a small scale. I live in a quiet equestrian community with empty lots that are hardly traveled. ......long story short....

I want to grow. But I'm nervouse. I lost my mojo and I want it back.how can I overcome these fears? I am so angry that I have my mind so torn on what to do. I am not a crimanal. I don't deserve to feel like one.

Scroll up

RE: need encouragement please.

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 12, 2015 9:57 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

first if you can't do the time don't do the crime. Now I know your looking for encouragement to grow but telling a person to go against their feelings and taking them into a uncomfortable zone ain't something most ppl here going to do. You have to be sure you safety is intact as much as possible you already know what can and will happen. Now when you feel safe it's another story we can help you in just about every way but just like we ain't going to lead we wrong with the health of your plants we ain't going to lead you down a path you don't feel comfortable

Sending GreenMojo Your way
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:36 pm
by Justa420Friend | 633 Posts | 2284 Points

were you the person who turned 1/2 his house into a grow room (with mother of your child, you and said child living in the rest) and then had LEO @ your door over a warrant?

if so... man, IDK what to say

be safe(r)
be smart(er)
be careful(er)

Your Experience is like Water
I am like Rockwool

EVERYTHING you SAY or DO, CAN and WILL be used AGAINST YOU in the Law of Karma

Last edited Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:39 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 12, 2015 10:50 pm

Yes I am. And thank you for the advice.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:22 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

If you can't get a medicinal recommendation where you live and have already been tried and possibly convicted before .....hmmmmmm....
Time to look for a new hobby....in my opinion....
Sorry ....maybe not what you wanted to hear....

<p></p>
Scroll up

in Coffee Table Thu Feb 12, 2015 11:25 pm
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

Yeah, move legal or take up something else. Especially if you got a kid counting on you. Just my .02

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 13, 2015 6:25 am

My living situation is different than before. It's so fked that I can't even grow one dawn plant.

Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 13, 2015 10:59 am
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Stick with making horseshoe furniture.........you won't go to jail for that...........unless they're someone else's horseshoes.

(I know about the horseshoe furniture because you're Internet famous)

BHC #6 7/8

Last edited Fri Feb 13, 2015 11:00 am | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:51 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Jail sucks and Prison can suck even more( if your in Texas,they both suck bout tha same lol)
Anyway,think of your Child, much more important then a Hobby.
I stopped for my Granddaughter and i miss growing terribly, but i would miss my Granddaughter allot more.

We all are a form of Energy,,, and Energy never dies,,IT CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL

Last edited Fri Feb 13, 2015 1:53 pm | Scroll up

in Coffee Table Fri Feb 13, 2015 2:11 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

All I can say is......

take care and be safe

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 528 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: