Night temperature

in Plant probems Wed May 14, 2014 10:57 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Last two days have been too hot..
What is the max night temps you peeps are comfortable with...by night I mean sleeping hours of the cycle..dark....
Three days hotter sleep than when lights on???
Wondering how bad it will herm or what??
84 falling to 7-9 lights on..... Usually72 or so at night but can't with these high temps more like 84-88

<p></p>
Scroll up

RE: Night temperature

in Plant probems Thu May 15, 2014 7:18 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Thats one problem I've never had to deal with. This is with all your exhaust fans running right?

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu May 15, 2014 10:57 am
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

keep that fresh air circulating at full speed and ur soil wet surf---we supposed to be on our last day of this unseasonable record breaking insanity---green mojo---we'll make it man

if u just vegging---you be fine

1st 1/2 of flower you be fine---deep into flower u likely gonna find some beans in them there flowers

Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu May 15, 2014 11:39 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I run my lights during the night and so have this happen fairly often. I have never really seen any issues from the night time temps (lights out regardless of the time of day) and the daytime temps being close. I have never seen any hermies from temps in the mid to high 80s.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu May 15, 2014 3:44 pm
by JackRyan420 | 288 Posts | 1272 Points

I run my flowering lights at night as well. 5pm - 5am.

I got so tired of battling heat with my household AC, I bought and installed a portable AC inside the upstairs bedroom that contain my grow closets. It has a thermostat to keep temps even, and I've got it on the same timer as my flowering light. Temps are now always good. Low 70s during the day (light off), high 70s at night (light on).

Last edited Thu May 15, 2014 3:47 pm | Scroll up

in Plant probems Thu May 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Yeah an AC.... I think my chic would run me over with her car... We don't have one for the house...so if I added one in there.....man that's war I'm afraid...
Live close to beach and west wind usually keeps a patio cool that I draw air from ....
Anywho beans from these cuts wouldn't kill me...Original Loud one is called ....other is Rascal OG.....hand me downs from the heavens actually...
Thanks peeps

<p></p>
Scroll up

in Plant probems Sat May 17, 2014 8:57 pm

West wind prevails!!!...
Anyways temps back to mid to low 70 in dark....I feel better about it that's for sure
Next up Ghost OG ...see how she goes.....

<p></p>
Scroll up

in Plant probems Sun May 18, 2014 12:04 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

i also run lights at night. 7pm-7am keeps just to keep the heat down during the day. lights on at night i am up around 78.lights off during the day. 74-78. i also have a very small ac unit keeping temp in check, works well

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 9 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 198 (yesterday 415) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: