in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:40 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

enjoy

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

RE: hash night its weekend

in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 9:55 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

You enjoy hash with tobacco ? I have a friend from Morocco who does as well. It must be a cultural thing, they do it that way in Europe as well. It's too harsh for me.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:11 pm

I think they even do that in Canada Bro...when we puff on someones spliff I ask if they tabacco in it...makes me gag just to be near that type smoke..too each is own

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:31 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

No way 4u,I have never seen anybody mix tobacco with their hash, at least not any people I have smoked with and if they did they would have got their arse reamed out for doing it.

Scroll up

in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:57 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Thats just nasty. Tobacco and weed mixed. When I smoke MJ,,thats what i wanna taste and smell. If I wanna taste and smell Tobacco,,ill smoke a cigar,,,well I wont cause I wont touch Tobacco ever again. LOL

Scroll up

in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:39 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

imo it's cryin' shame to waste good hash or herb mixing with tobacco---never heard of canadians doing it---its more common place thru europe to mix it than to smoke it unadulterated---crying shame cultural thang----guess its supposed to stretch out ur stash ????

Last edited Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:40 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Thu Jan 30, 2014 11:46 pm

Seems like we just went down this road...I dont like either but some do...I was arguing just today a fella swears MJ has nicotine in it

THIS SPACE FOR RENT
Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 7:51 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

thank u all but for me i dnt like taste of hash so i mix little bit of tobacco with it and to make the hash burn easier n am already a smoker so u knw

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 9:56 am
by WeatherMan | 77 Posts | 146 Points

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #9
thank u all but for me [b]i dnt like taste of hash[/b] so i mix little bit of tobacco with it and to make the hash burn easier n am already a smoker so u knw

now that's just crazy talk!

ps, you'd love the taste of mine, and you wouldn't even consider adulterating it with poison.

Sorry Bud Grower, but I HATE tobacco, and what the big tobacco corporations have been allowed to do in this world while cannabis has been illegal.

cheers and happy Friday, peace :)

Thomas Jefferson retirement papers:
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:09 am
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Smoke it the way you like it Budgrower. Have you tried using a waterpipe with your hash?

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:12 am

Tobacco Bad,,Weed Good,You Crazy

Last edited Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:13 am | Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:22 am
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

People open your minds the middle east has smoked hash for thousands of yrs it's the way they like it. If they did not like Hash do you think we would still have it around?. All other groups that use mj just smoke and consume cannabis. Just cause we don't like it and are against tobacco is no reason to preach every time someone that does like to use tobacco and mj or hash together

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 10:55 am

Party pooper

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:02 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Ozzy, we know you are right, but tobacco is just sooooo bad that it really is hard not to say anything. To those of us that have never smoked tobacco or did for many years and gave it up, we can't help but think this is a waste of good hash. Don't really mean to bash on your BudGrower......but you really should think about giving up that tobacco--it truly will kill you.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:08 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I am with Ozzy, geez people let the guy alone. Did people telling you how bad tobacco was make you stop? No. My fathers people grew some tobacco and I still have a dried plant in a bag somewhere form 80 years ago. People were as proud of growing tobacco as we are pot.. I choose not to smoke, but man I love organic american spirit tobacco and would share a blunt with Budgrower man anytime. Yes it kills people... we all know that.

Enjoy your hash with tobacco BGrower...peace

To laugh often and love much; to win the respect of intelligent persons and the affection of children; to earn the approbation of honest citizens and endure the betrayal of false friends; to appreciate beauty; to find the best in others; to give of one’s self; to leave the world a bit better, whether by a healthy child, a garden patch or a redeemed social condition; to have played and laughed with enthusiasm and sung with exultation; to know even one life has breathed easier because you have lived—this is to have succeeded.”
Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:52 am

Quote: MR1 wrote in post #11
Smoke it the way you like it Budgrower. Have you tried using a waterpipe with your hash?

ya n i didnt like it, i prefer smoke it with tobacco

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:59 am

Quote: Rosebud wrote in post #16
I am with Ozzy, geez people let the guy alone. Did people telling you how bad tobacco was make you stop? No. My fathers people grew some tobacco and I still have a dried plant in a bag somewhere form 80 years ago. People were as proud of growing tobacco as we are pot.. I choose not to smoke, but man I love organic american spirit tobacco and would share a blunt with Budgrower man anytime. Yes it kills people... we all know that.

thank u Rose, i made some own grown tobacco n they nice, but it dries n kill the dirt n leave it with many diseases

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 12:01 pm

i know u all hate tobacco n ur doing a good thing telling me to quit but i kinda like it for now

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:25 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

@Rosebud 80 years??? Now that's a cure.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:48 pm
Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:11 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Quote: Rosebud wrote in post #16

Actually, yes, knowing how bad tobacco was and having people who care about me and bugged me DID in fact make me quit tobacco. I will add that when I started in the mid 60s, we did not know the dangers of tobacco like we do now. The longer you use tobacco, the harder it is to quit. I would give the same cautions to anyone that was putting bad things in their bodies. I have a friend who I know does meth once in a while--he also gets the "grandma lecture". I am helping my sis and her husband get off oxy. Your cautions Rosebud on GMO foods have made me aware of the dangers and I am way more careful about what I eat now because of the education you gave me on genetically altered foods. Anything we can do to improve our health while we are young, we should try and do. The old joke "If I knew I was going to live this long, I would have taken better care of myself" is not really a joke at all.

BudGrower, I understand liking tobacco--I loved it and used it for about 40 years. I just hate to think of you getting 50 and hacking up pieces of lung. It just tears you up in so many ways. However, enjoy your hash any way you want--you are your own person. I only say something because I really have seen the harm it can do and hate to think of others going through the hell that is lung cancer, COPD, etc.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:26 pm

My Father died at 36 because Of a bad heart and lungs from starting smoking at an early age. I just had Open Heart Surgery from two many yrs of smoking(im 58 Feb 11th).I Know several PPL dead from Tobacco,,Lung Cancer,Lip cancer,,you name it. We used to think the Earth was flat because we didnt have enough info at the time. For Gods sake PPL use to use X-Ray machines like toys,,till they figured out it was killing them... Ciggs were an in thing,,cool at one time,,watch TCM if ya want to see how ignorant we were. Now we know that Ciggs will kill your butt or make ya wish you were dead. So,,Like THG,,I always try and warn my friends because I care about them. Do they always listen,,,Heck no,,but I wont stop trying to help the PPL I care about.
My Mom had Open Heart Surgery and still smokes,,,go figure.

Last edited Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:29 pm | Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:49 pm

thank u all n i appreciate it

Scroll up

in Showing off Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:57 pm
by WeatherMan | 77 Posts | 146 Points

You bet BudGrower, I hope your have a great friday evening, and an even greater weekend!

Thomas Jefferson retirement papers:
"If a law is unjust, a man is not only right to disobey it, he is obligated to do so."
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 2 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 83 (yesterday 109) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: