RE: heat & MJ

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 1:05 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #16
Quote: orangesunshine wrote in post #11
im easy odd and speak from my experience---ive never seen cool water fuk up a plant that was dying from heat stroke---well, creek, river, hose or otherwise---in fact the complete opposite as it will bounce quite lively

"who does outdoor with pots man !!!!"---c'mon man i'm not falling for the language barrier foreigner stuff from this dude any more---do we have an iggy button---im done with his passive aggressiveness

i didnt knw this "who does outdoor with pots man !!!!" will make u mad ! i was just wondering, didnt mean any disrespect

I grow in pots outside...Black Garbage cans even..I get the droop but she does good

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 1:16 pm
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

u do pots cuz u have many plants and no enough space, dont u ? and wats the point of being outdoor and having space to plant in pots ?

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 1:28 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #23
Quote: Cubby wrote in post #22
if the temps were not to hot throwing the ice from ur glass in the weed pot is OK
i've been growin WEED 3 years, but ive been in agriculture for very long to be able to CORRECT u

3 Whole years.............WOW.
I've been growing weed outdoors over 30 years, I come from a gardening/agricultural family. You are in no position to CORRECT me.
I'm willing to consider anyone's experience and input, but don't think you're schooling anyone.
As to the weather, the temps get above 100 f here during the summer (thankfully I don't live in a 3rd world hellhole), and some people use a 10-25% shade cloth, I've never seen the need.
You need to check your attitude at the door, you're in no position to crow. Your screen name may be BudGrower, but so far I haven't seen anything.

LOL, why ur offensive n sarcastic when ur wrong ?? anyway i forgive u already

peace

I was not offensive, sarcastic, or wrong............you just take it that way, when someone points out that you don't know what you're talking about.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 1:32 pm

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #24
Quote: Cubby wrote in post #22
if the temps were not to hot throwing the ice from ur glass in the weed pot is OK
i've been growin WEED 3 years, but ive been in agriculture for very long to be able to CORRECT u

As to the weather, the temps get above 100 f here during the summer (thankfully I don't live in a 3rd world hellhole),

i dont know why u mentioning this ?? now u becomin raciest bitch, plus do u knw why they call it 3rd world ?

There was nothing racist in what I posted...........but if you're going to call people racist, at least learn to spell it correctly.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 1:43 pm

i dont wana how to spell, fuk it

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 8:27 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #30
i dont wana how to spell, fuk it

I know you have been warned about cursing here...you need to stop it. No excuses

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 8:38 pm

sorry i just lost it

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 8:53 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Ok so if I increase air flow big time or CO2 levels then hea tinside can raise closer to outside??

<p></p>
Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 9:19 pm

heat on the plant n heat on roots

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sun May 11, 2014 10:58 pm

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #33
Ok so if I increase air flow big time or CO2 levels then hea tinside can raise closer to outside??

I won't speak to increasing CO2 inside, but as long as you have fresh air moving through your grow room consistently, warmer temps won't necessarily be a big problem unless it's for a prolonged period of time. JMO. So get as much quality input as possible.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8

Last edited Sun May 11, 2014 10:58 pm | Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 12:05 am

Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #27
u do pots cuz u have many plants and no enough space, dont u ? and wats the point of being outdoor and having space to plant in pots ?

I grow in pots so I can move them when I want...another thing is they keep plant shorter than if it was in ground.

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 12:11 am
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

Is I that cause tap root depth or something @4u2sm0ke

<p></p>
Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 12:16 am
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

Taller does not mean better IMO. Two years ago cleared 9 footers. Once weight hit, sag, etc.... Was more of a battle and work to upkeep. Last years 3 6 footers yielded probably double, the 5 9 footers the year before... Both years in the same 30 gallon totes above ground

2012 Outdoor Satori Grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=60795

2013 Outdoor Grow
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=64997
Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 2:45 am

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #36
Quote: BudGrower wrote in post #27

I grow in pots so I can move them when I want...another thing is they keep plant shorter than if it was in ground.

nice bakyard by the way (Y)

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 9:42 am

Quote: surfinc wrote in post #37
Is I that cause tap root depth or something @4u2sm0ke

@surfinc I don't understand

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 5:16 pm

lol you guys...4U he wants to know if in a smaller pot, it creates a root bound situation that keeps the plants smaller

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 6:12 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

I know that Tap Root growth effects Autos for sure,,so I would think it would effect regular plants as well.
I do know that my Potted flowers never look as good as my in ground flowers. Course I live in Texas and the heat will kick that ace in pots. Have to keep them watered and cool to produce well in pots directly in the sun cause of root temps. Moss rose grows anywhere though.LOL

We all are a form of Energy,,, and Energy never dies,,IT CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL

Last edited Mon May 12, 2014 6:13 pm | Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 7:38 pm

@Weedhopper how r u my frnd ? long time no see

Scroll up

in things you need to know Mon May 12, 2014 8:29 pm

Quote: umbra wrote in post #41
lol you guys...4U he wants to know if in a smaller pot, it creates a root bound situation that keeps the plants smaller

yes that is the case I see. container growing helps keep plants small. I plan to grow in 5 gallon cans as well as 32 Gallon Garbage cans...the ones in 5 gallon pots will be moved to a undisclosed location to finish out its life...other than the garbage cans I like to move those about the yard fallow the sunshine....I also use the back yard as the veg area for the flower room..so now I have lots of containers outback awaiting they rotation...

@umbra Hope your move is going well my friend

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri May 16, 2014 9:15 am

My son is on his plane and will be here tonight. Furniture being delivered tomorrow. No more sleeping on an air mattress, lol. It's all coming together

Scroll up

in things you need to know Fri May 16, 2014 1:40 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

super cool---how's the heat treating u umbra---a/c i hope

Scroll up

in things you need to know Sat May 17, 2014 10:21 am

a/c for sure

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 6 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 233 (yesterday 224) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: