i try to get in here

in Just saying Hi Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:52 pm
by toadley stoned | 100 Posts | 540 Points

but my pain, just won't let me alone,, im even on Hydrocodone, n that will take edge off, but the pain is still there. hope that everyone else r doing ok
peace my brother's

Scroll up

RE: i try to get in here

in Just saying Hi Sat Mar 15, 2014 11:00 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Stay safe and get well bro

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:59 am
by BudGrower | 547 Posts | 1925 Points

hope u feel better, god bless u

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:42 am
by Hushpuppy | 77 Posts | 323 Points

I got an idea of your pain. With my back issues I can't sit at the computer for long or I will begin to hurt and it will build until I can't stand it anymore. It sucks to have to take codeine meds. They are good pain relievers but they ruin your stamina, atrophy your muscles, and screw with your Hypothalamus which then gives you hot flashes. I hate them as all of that together causes me depression. I am a workaholic and enjoy working, but I can't work anymore because of the meds as much as my back. I think you should look into eating hash for long term relief. I ffound that eating hash (press it into pills) worked for me when I found the right strain. And it lasted for longer periods of time than smoking it. {flash]

Doctor Madbud
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:50 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

I was on pain meds after I got shot and they helped with pain,,but made me meaner then hell,,so i stopped taking them. I finally had feelings again and stopped being a prick,,and yes that also means the pain came back,,but I dealt with it with Weed and Tylenol.

We all are a form of Energy,,, and Energy never dies,,IT CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 84 (yesterday 588) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: