tcbud finds her way here and back to the fold or to a new forum

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:17 pm
by tcbud | 42 Posts | 189 Points

I don't know if it would be called Marijuana News, but that was the first topic I looked at here.

For all you who know me from that "OTHER SITE", Greetings and Salutations! For those of you who don't know me, Greetings and Salutations . To let you all know what has been happening here at the ranch for the last six months or so.....

1. The dial up got slower and slower and the hip got worse and worse so I could not spend time sitting here typing or reading at the computer (that is my excuse for leaving a perfectly set up grow journal over at the "OTHER SITE" or does anyone care if I say, MP or Marijuana Passion here?).

2. I was the happy recipient of a new Smith and Nephew hip joint mid July. This Item if ever anyone is in the market for one is the greatest thing since sliced bread and I hope Obama Care will give them out for Christmas to all who need one.

3. Per the journal I mentioned above (called U2 not the Band) sorry to leave my happy readers hanging.

Journal Update With the ever present gardener my Mr. TC, we put away a pretty nice harvest. We guided 16 U2 Kush plants to maturity and one Cherry Pie and one Huckleberry. The two latter were very nice big hard buds, the U2 Kush another matter. Those buds crawled up the limbs of those plants like a thousand ants headed for a pile of sugar in a pantry Most the size of a fifty cent piece. The largest on the very ends maybe twice that if we were lucky. What you say is wrong with this you ask? We trimmed for 25 days, eight hour days and got 8 lbs of that U2 Kush. I have been growing for about five years on a Medical Marijuana basis and this year was the first I threw my hands up and said "enough, I can no longer trim another bud". So I got on the phone that very day and gave/delivered all the rest of those pesky plants to friends. Who still like me much to my amazement. But then, they did not trim for 25 days straight. Though I hate to say it and would never do it again, I recommend the U2 Kush with a good buzz and a hardy plant that produced copious bud and will drive you insane trimming it. UPSIDE, NO Spider mites, no problems at all, a very solid season growing here at the ranch. Looking forward now to a new season and new girls to watch grow.

As you can see, I love lists and if you will have me, I will write many having to do with my summer outdoor journals. I am glad to find you all and hope you are healthy and happy and high. I am all of those and more,

sincerely,
tcbud

PS yesterday I had installed a Dish Satellite system and now have some extremely fast kick arse fast wyfi. Thank the Maker.

Scroll up

RE: tcbud finds her way here and back to the fold or to a new forum

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:18 pm

OH, and congrats to 4u, I saw that big beautiful bud in BPOM over at MP!

Also very nice site here makers, thank you.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:22 pm
by 7greeneyes | 469 Posts | 1830 Points

hey hey hey lady. Good to see you land here with the rest of the peeps. Say hey to Mr. TCbud too....

BHC# 711

"When injustice becomes law, then resistance becomes duty."
Thomas Jefferson

“I am not the lifestyle police.”- (my new hero) Pitkin County, CO Sheriff Joe DiSalvo
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 7:51 pm
by MR1 | 703 Posts | 2417 Points

Congrats on the new hip. I remember when my dad got both his hips replaced, he went from a crippled walk back to a normal walk, he was a new man. Welcome.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:07 pm
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

Time to dance now TCbud.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:16 pm
by Hamster Lewis | 37 Posts | 183 Points

Glad you are doing well tc....always good to hear from you,

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:19 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Where is the dancing bananas when you need them!

Welcome to your new home. we are really glad you are here. YAY

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 8:35 pm
by 420benny | 189 Posts | 599 Points

Howdy TC! Long time, no talk. Congrats on the new hip and wi-fi. We need to chat sometime soon. Glad you made it over. I bet you know most of the peeps here anyway.

BennyLand Fine Seeds, colorful dank grown organically with love and laughter
RIP POPS...The Dirty Dozen Crew.

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 9:40 pm
by Cubby | 1.267 Posts | 4795 Points

It is so cool to see so many people from before the meltdown. Welcome tcbud.

MarP Class of 2007

BHC #6 7/8
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:35 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:40 pm
by Ston-loc | 376 Posts | 1601 Points

Hey

Last edited Tue Jan 21, 2014 10:41 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:01 pm
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

hey there

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:17 pm
by sin inc | 101 Posts | 934 Points

hey fam good to see u here

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:58 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Hey hey...great to see the tcbud in the house....We will and all ways will love MP..and yes its okay to Give credit to MarrP....Sure hope to see a Grow from you as They are all ways Great...Make yourself at home girl and thanks for the cudos on BPOTM...I know its not as many as you place on top pages...But heck...I made Umbra proud huh?...

THIS SPACE FOR RENT

Last edited Tue Jan 21, 2014 11:59 pm | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 1:25 am
by cant • Banned | 55 Posts | 148 Points
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 am
by zipflip | 57 Posts | 259 Points

hello hello helloo. great to hear bout ur new hip. be nice to it now. I got me a buggy hip myself, only not to the point where id opt to have it replaced just yet. but my gma is actually lookin at doin hip replacement in the near future. i'll pass along to her that brand name u mentioned getting tell her to ask her dr bout it. amazing wats able to be done medically now days especially wit prosthetics. good luck 2u and ur new hip.

Quote: Rosebud wrote in post #7
Where is the dancing bananas when you need them!

Welcome to your new home. we are really glad you are here. YAY

I bet them dancing nanners all got them smith and nephew hips LOL

Last edited Wed Jan 22, 2014 4:57 am | Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:00 am
by Melvan | 492 Posts | 2234 Points

Hey there TC, long time no see. Glad to hear you're doing well and congrats on the new hip!

http://www.greenthumbgirls.com/rq6u659bg...js1vdkn3uxog2bd
Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:26 am
by umbra | 780 Posts | 4085 Points

Quote: 4u2sm0ke wrote in post #14
Hey hey...great to see the tcbud in the house....We will and all ways will love MP..and yes its okay to Give credit to MarrP....Sure hope to see a Grow from you as They are all ways Great...Make yourself at home girl and thanks for the cudos on BPOTM...I know its not as many as you place on top pages...But heck...I made Umbra proud huh?...

You sure did my friend

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 9:46 am
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I want to make Umbra proud....

Scroll up

in Just saying Hi Wed Jan 22, 2014 3:01 pm

Thank you all for the warm welcome!

I sure am sad about MP, that is where I first met all you great folk. Stoneybud he said, to me, (in chat before they shut the chat down right after I got there) "make your name short and sweet when you sign up, that way you wont be typing some long word every time you log in". That was the first piece of advice I got off that forum and it was a gem. And did I log in after that. I had never paid much attention to the Mr. TC growing his one plant every year before I got my medical recommendation. He grew it, gave it Miracle Grow, burnt it up a few times flushed it watered it, and well he smoked it. I always got my smoke from his friend with a recommendation. Now five or six great grow seasons later, I/we put away an entire harvest without any help from forums. I say Marijuana Passion was the best thing I have ever come across on the internet. Marijuana Passion made me a better grower and I will cherish that forever. Moreover I cherish the people who made that happen and those who were so helpful and full of enthusiasm for growing. I am so glad some and hopefully most have a place to go here to continue the good work. I can not think of MP without thinking of that post where a member was in a battle with a raccoon. Never have I laughed so hard in my life while reading something online. I feel like I grew up with MP, it made me feel comfortable talking with strangers, the internet was new to me and I want to thank all of you for being there then and being here now. I am so glad I logged in yesterday, to find this place before MP shuts down and I would have lost you all forever.

Thank you again for being here, all of you.

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 5 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 276 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: