Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

in Cannabis Cooking Sun Feb 23, 2014 12:53 pm
by Vegs | 17 Posts | 92 Points

I found a really good recipe for making Oatmeal Canna Cookies and wanted to share. Unfortunately, I'm unsure where I picked it up otherwise I would give them credit where credit is due. This recipe does a good job of masking the taste with the use of spices as well as doesn't use high temps when baking.

Please note that I decarboxylate the MJ at 250 degrees for 20 minutes. Stirring/mixing halfway through the 20 mins before adding to the melted butter. I use 1.5 ounce of MJ per pound of unsalted butter. I use a double boiler method (mason jar in a pot of boiling water) to infuse the MJ into the butter for about an hour before slightly cooling and then straining. My overall goal is to have MJ at 250 degrees (or close to it) for about an hour total.

Oatmeal Cookies

4 1⁄2 Cups Oats
4 1⁄2 Cups Flour
4 tsp. baking soda
2 tsp. salt/kelp mix
4 tsp. clove powder
6 tsp. cinnamon powder
Mix 5 eggs
1 1⁄2 Cups Cannabutter
1 Cup Raw Sugar
1 Cup Honey

1 Cup Chopped Apricots or whole dried cranberries

Preheat oven 250 degrees
Add liquid ingredients (eggs, room temp butter, sugar and honey). Mix till incorporated. Mix all the other dry ingredients well. Add both wet and dry thoroughly. Makes about 40-45 cookies.

Baked at 250 for 25 minutes turning/rotating cookies about halfway through the process (12 minutes).

Scroll up

RE: Delicious Oatmeal Cookie Recipe

in Cannabis Cooking Sun Feb 23, 2014 1:53 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Thanks for sharing this with us..

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 13 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 323 (yesterday 605) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: