RE: feminized seeds

in Advanced Growing Techniques Mon Feb 24, 2014 4:32 pm
by JustAnotherAntMarching | 13 Posts | 112 Points

Look into Soma's method for making fem seeds if you don't wanna use chems...

Scroll up

in Advanced Growing Techniques Tue Feb 25, 2014 10:35 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I do not use fem seeds and the reason is that they can and do herm without the grower doing anything wrong. The only hermies I have ever gotten have been from fem seeds or bagseed which are usually selfed seeds. I can tell you that the hermies I got were NOT due to grower error and I think it is rather arrogant to assume that every grower that got a hermie from a fem seed is at fault simply because you never had a herm. There are bad fems that will hermie even if the grower has a dialed in space and makes no mistakes.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Advanced Growing Techniques Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 am
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

.999 silver...Distilled water..and electric....

Feminized seeds are becoming better IMO...and niteshift is doing well with them....and I will be working the same way..

what I mean by the "Right" one...is that the female chosen must be stable and not Hermie easy....that's the first step in starting...I wanted to try this with a Doja Bubba berry I ran for years...tried all sorts a stresses...and passed every one but a reveg......So IMO...the female HAS to perfect....Just my thoughts

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Tue Feb 25, 2014 11:06 am | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 3 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 3 (yesterday 261) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: