shooting powder

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 10:14 am
by vtwinken | 40 Posts | 168 Points

I am kicking around the idea of using shooting powder. The product sounds great, but for the price, is it worth it? Does it really work? Was wondering if anyone has experience with shooting powder and if it's really worth the cost?

Scroll up

RE: shooting powder

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:24 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

what is it?

Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 1:31 pm
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

Sounds addictive

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra
"no smart pots---i got the dumb ones"
Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:42 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

I tried it a while back and Didnt see any bennefits from it....I just up my Bloom boosters

Give it a try for your self and let us know please

Attached pictures:
shootingPowder.jpg

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:52 pm
by vtwinken | 40 Posts | 168 Points

Rosebud this is the best info I've been able to find so far, but haven't found any credible reviews on its use for marijuana, yet.

PRODUCT INFORMATION
House & Garden Shooting Powder forces your plants into starting a new flowering cycle after the regular cycle has stopped, significantly increasing the fruits’ total weight. The extra yield after applying this agent will surprise even the most seasoned grower, as it actually creates a new layer on top of the existing fruit. Output increases of up to 20% can be reached this way.

APPLICATION
Use Shooting Powder at the end of the flowering period for the last three weeks.

Prepare your nutrient container by first adding your base nutrient (e.g Cocos, Hydro or Soil) to the water container. Adjust your EC of the nutrient to 1.2 and then add your Shooting Powder. Adjust the pH value to harmonise with the nutrient solution.

1 sachet to 100ltrs during the last three weeks before harvest
2 sachets to 100ltrs during the last two weeks before harvest
2 sachets to 100ltrs during the last week before harvest
Only use Shooting Powder when your plants are sufficiently healthy as it is a very strong agent that requires a lot from your plants. Always adjust the EC value of your base nutrient to 1.2. Do not use Shooting Powder in combination with any other booster.

Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 2:59 pm
by ozzydiodude • The Weird One | 2.474 Posts | 11542 Points

ok so it start new flowering growth after the old grower has stop/reached harvest time and start new growth that will have to mature, so the trich on the old growth will be past harvest peak. Don't think I would want that.

Let's help each other, by spreading our knowledge of the plants we love

Cannabis grown with care grows into medicine somewhere!
Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 3:08 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

I just went to the site on their container..If you already have flowering food, you probably have something similar... I wouldn't use it myself, but I am organic, but it looked a little spendy to me. the NPK ratio is like most flowering foods. If you have good air, good food and good dirt you should be fine.

Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:09 pm
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

I'm with ozzy--I don't quite understand this. I-It would seem that if new flowers start on top of old flowers, either the new flowers will be immature or the existing flowers will be overripe.

I am always suspicious of products that claim 20-30% increase in yield if you use their product.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Nutrients Sat Feb 15, 2014 9:37 pm
by surfinc | 1.748 Posts | 6388 Points

sounds like better to use first weeks of flower rather than at the end??

<></p>
Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 1 Guest are online.

guest counter
Today were 116 (yesterday 158) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: