4u2 makes Rosin press

in Hash and concentrates Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:47 pm
by 4u2sm0ke • Marijuana is good | 2.333 Posts | 10572 Points

Okay friends. its time to share my press. I want to THANK @Kraven for his Help...He has saved me lots of time and mone on this..I been reading on this for some time and been buying the parts ...I went with the 6 ton bench top press as so I can take to friends places to press. I was not happy with the press seller on ebay as it was missing a metal bracket and the press took 8 weeks to get here....then they wanted me to ship it back and they would resend a new one. I was thinking that would take 3 months. so I fabricated myself one...I went with 3x5x1 ...most things I got from ebay or Amazon ...I will add links as we go.

here is the video I used ...its okay but his wiring is not

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Last edited Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:48 pm | Scroll up

RE: 4u2 makes Rosin press

in Hash and concentrates Sat Oct 14, 2017 12:51 pm
Attached pictures:
IMG_9560.JPG
IMG_9562.JPG
IMG_9563.JPG
IMG_9564.JPG
IMG_9568.JPG
IMG_9570.JPG
IMG_9571.JPG
IMG_9572.JPG
IMG_9575.JPG
IMG_9576.JPG
IMG_9581.JPG
IMG_9591.JPG

Light travels faster then sound....... This is why some people appear bright until you hear them speak

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:52 pm
by orangesunshine | 803 Posts | 3182 Points

YOU THE MAN---looking great 4u---so are those black plates what your using to make the pucks please tell more---what to do about the bag sponging up rosin when you release the pressure---tea bags are awesome---were you find empty teabags---my vision is to squish cigar sized pucks---in your opinion is that ridiculous---keep up the good work bro---stay safe---tip my hat to kraven for his guidance

Last edited Sat Oct 14, 2017 2:55 pm | Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Tue Oct 17, 2017 12:18 pm
by Coloradolady | 25 Posts | 176 Points

4U2 You are so frigging smart!!!

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:31 pm
Wenn Sie hier auf Links zu eBay klicken und einen Kauf tätigen, kann dies dazu führen, dass diese Website eine Provision erhält.

Quote: orangesunshine wrote in post #3
YOU THE MAN---looking great 4u---so are those black plates what your using to make the pucks please tell more---what to do about the bag sponging up rosin when you release the pressure---tea bags are awesome---were you find empty teabags---my vision is to squish cigar sized pucks---in your opinion is that ridiculous---keep up the good work bro---stay safe---tip my hat to kraven for his guidance

thanks for stopping by my friend...the black plates are what came with the press. as for the sponging of the tea bag is just that...I wont be using these for this...lol..I did order these
Werbung: https://www.ebay.com/itm/10-pack-120-mic...~EAAOSwA3dYiq16

as for your cigar sized pucks ..I don't know if that is too much for these size plates. I been told these size plates should use 2-3 gram pucks...I will play with this and let ya know. I'm buying the parts now for bigger plates. This stuff is very good..and I'm happier that I use zero solvents in this.

take care and be safe

The following contents have been linked to this post:

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:33 pm

Quote: Coloradolady wrote in post #4
4U2 You are so frigging smart!!!

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Thu Oct 19, 2017 4:39 pm

http://files.homepagemodules.de/b617054/...n9_kTLbZoWr.jpg

I like to use the press for making the pucks. the press bar fits perfect in my pucker...I can only tighten them up so much. the press really squishes it smaller....I plan to build a frame so I don't have to dismantle the plates every time.....more later

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:14 pm

so little buddy---what are your thoughts about plates long enough to press an oz. of hash, keif, or flower in the shape of a cigar and limiting loss when releasing pressure and product being sponged back up into the bag---what to do with a spent bag you know sponged up rosin goodness when you release the pressure??????

difficult for me to justify my time on pressing a couple grams at a time

Last edited Fri Oct 20, 2017 2:16 pm | Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Fri Oct 20, 2017 5:04 pm

Good questions my friend. Honestly Im new to this and still learning. I plan to build a bigger Rig that will allow me to squish more at a time. there are youtube videos that show them squishing zips. I even watch one where the guy had to plates squishing 2 zips at same time...Im thinking this is where a bigger press would be needed???? I cant take any credit for anything at this point. @Kraven has been a Huge asset for me the past few months, and maybe he will chime in on his thoughts as well....Im hoping the Rosin bags dont sponge like these did...should have mine this weekend

this is okay for me ...My Test run last night I ran at 150* full pressure for 10sec. 6 squishes 2gram pucks each...Yielded 2.3 gram Rosin..Which I then turned into Vape juice and have 2 cartridges ready to go...you gonna make one these or spend thousands on one?

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Oct 21, 2017 9:35 am

2g pucks---2.3g rosin---how the fuck does that work LOL----yes i too have had direction from Kraven and Ston---in fact i will be pulling the trigger on the same press they have very soon---found a metal manufacturer for the plates---they will drill 4 holes per plate for the heating elements for me---cup for the ram will be the same as in the video you posted---guess it's gonna be trial and error once i get it together---plan on pressing as much flower, keif, and dry ice hash that i can fit on the plates once i get all this shit trimmed up---on another note---please let me know how i can turn the rosin into vape juice---i miss the dirty dozen group grows---crossed a mendo purp over the summer and think you should send me your addy for you to grow out a mendo purp cross i made

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sat Oct 21, 2017 4:27 pm

2 gram pucks. 6 squishes for a total of 12 grams weed made 2.3g Rosin...check out this video.

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:15 pm

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Sun Oct 29, 2017 1:33 pm

Scroll up

in Hash and concentrates Tue Oct 31, 2017 1:48 pm

looking at building some Bigger plates....1.5 x 6 x 10

for those that need to know what size cartridge to get for the plates look here

https://www.oemheaters.com/topic/cartridge-heater

Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 7 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 7 (yesterday 582) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: