RE: Mandala Seeds

in Regular Strains Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:34 pm
by Grower13 | 513 Posts | 2013 Points

Hashberry has a sweet berry taste to me........ had a pheno in which I think would turn blueish if I had cooler conditions........ tasted more berry than the other 2 plants....... I would think they call it hashberry because the big trichomes it has makes some good hash....... will grow some huge buds...... topping it makes it a closet growers dream....... get good results using 1 gallon pots........ more of a body high than a head high to me.

#1 Rule......... tell no one

MP BHC.......0013

Last edited Wed Feb 26, 2014 2:35 pm | Scroll up

in Regular Strains Wed Feb 26, 2014 3:46 pm
by 420benny | 189 Posts | 599 Points

I am also a huge Satori lover. I do want to warn anyone growing her outdoors, though. Mine had dozens of ten inch, fat colas on her and wasn't finishing before the rains came. Bud rot set inside the colas and I lost almost half of my beauties. I had to chop early and this was late October. Almost everything else was finished two weeks earlier. The colors were amazing. Like fall, with bronzes, burgundies and reds. Maybe I had a late pheno? My male was growing out in the rose garden. I waited till September for him to even declare he was a stud. More lateness. I should pop a few more beans. My Satori jar has been empty too long.

BennyLand Fine Seeds, colorful dank grown organically with love and laughter
RIP POPS...The Dirty Dozen Crew.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 1:28 pm
by Sunakard2000 | 59 Posts | 244 Points

well you all finally twisted my arm enough and i got tired of Attitude being out of stock on Satori and well half the Mandala strains, so i finally ordered a pack of Satori and had to add a fem 3 pack of Fruitylicious to the order to make the 50 euro minimum for international orders, i finalized the order and paid the invoice today so hopefuly within 2 weeks or so ill have some new primo genetics. they also are tossing in a few freebies with the order i think it was Krystalica which i have also heard good things about so im excited. all in all im impressed with mandalas shop, super cheap prices compaired to other sites, well now the dreaded wait starts, fingers crossed and knocks on wood i hope things go well...

As always be safe and much green mojo to you my friend!

Last Grow ~ Budda Purple Kush Autos
Current Grow ~ Sunakard Indoor Perpetual Grow multiple strains ~
~Sleetstack X Skunk, Northern Lights x Northern Lights, Lemon Twist, Lemon OG Kush~

~~~~~~~~~ BHC Member #810 ~~~~~~~~~
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 2:58 pm
by Rosebud | 499 Posts | 2113 Points

Sunakard, you have made the right decision. i am so happy for you. Good job. Mail mojo.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:36 pm

lol thanks, honestly iv been itching for like 6 months to get my hands on some satori, since well THG and many others rant and rave about it, i wanted to wait for attitude to get it in stock to take advantage of some semi decent freebies but hey from mandalas site they give freebies of their known primo strains, a freebie that i wouldnt take to my friends parrot for a little treat lol. havnt gotten my payment conformation e-mail yet, but im still super excited to get my hands on yet another primo strain, i was lucky to get my hands on a single Lemon Twist seed and super luck it was an awesome female, so iv got clones of that going at the moment but it never hurts to have a little variety of the good stuff lol
only real question i have about the satori is i hear its a light feeder that being known would a mix of happy frog and ocean forrest be enough to keep her fed up till near the end with nothing but water and the occassional tea? iv been lucky enough if you can say that to have every strain iv grown out be a nice heavy feeder and i know FFOF is a really hot mix so just wondering if that should be enough.

Last Grow ~ Budda Purple Kush Autos
~Sleetstack X Skunk, Northern Lights x Northern Lights, Lemon Twist, Lemon OG Kush~

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 3:41 pm

She can take FFOF just fine and straight. If your mixing it with Happy Frog, you will need to supplement in flower light nutes. She would love a light tea. The other thing about satori is she drinks a lot. Satori is the reason my living room is cute.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:36 pm
by bbr751 | 424 Posts | 1841 Points

day seven, waiting on mandala seeds from mandala. not sure if they ship direct or the have a reseller. they did not give me a track number. said for stealth reason to the U.S.A. WE SHALL SEE.

Its worth a Google

Last edited Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:39 pm | Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:40 pm

They will come........ I think they ship direct........ I bet you get a some good freebies to.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:45 pm

My next order from them (late summer 2014) will be for some more Satori and #1. I have 6 or 7 of their strains in my seed bank........ oh and I'd like some the speed Queen also.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:47 pm

i ordered speed queen, and hasberry and safari pack .

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:48 pm

now you can see why the waiting is killing me!!!!

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 9:54 pm

I've been growing hashberry for 9 or so months........ my last one for this season is ready to go in flower now....... under 2 feet tall in a one gallon pot...... I expect to get a couple of nice jars full from her........ got to be one of the easiest strains I have ever grown.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:00 pm

i heard the are short plants. is the yield nice? and i have 3 gallon pots ready.maybe 2 big? and thats why i ordered it, the ease of grow. its very tough and forgiving,

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:08 pm

I grew hashberry in a five gallon pot and I think a 3 would be even better. She just isn't a huge plant. She is a nice plant and the taste is heavenly. It took 21 days for me to get an order to the Northwest.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Thu Feb 27, 2014 10:13 pm

Here is what mine look like ready to flower.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:43 am

nice looking plant!!!!!!!

Its worth a Google
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:33 am
by The Hemp Goddess | 281 Posts | 1083 Points

Quote: bbr751 wrote in post #35
i ordered speed queen, and hasberry and safari pack .

What, no Satori? Man, that is the best of the best, IMO. I have run Speed Queen which I liked and I have gotten a coupe of good phenos from the Safari Mix, but Satori is and will probably always be my favorite.

LOL--I was wondering the other day how many seeds I have helped them sell.....I think I have to be one of their biggest fans.

Well Behaved Women Rarely Make History--Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Fri Feb 28, 2014 10:55 pm
by Drfting07 | 264 Posts | 1092 Points

I know of them because of THG.

Thanks for the great smoke!

"Never Kick a Fresh Turd on a Hot Day" Harry S. Truman
Feed the Soil, Not the Plant - Umbra
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Mar 01, 2014 8:31 am
by Weedhopper | 1.210 Posts | 4031 Points

THG has been growing Satori along time. Thats where i 1st heard of it. Cant wait to try it someday.

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:14 am

THG is pot mom to many.......... I got a joint of Satori between my fingers right now because of THG.

MP BHC.......0013
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:25 am

I thank THG daily for the turn on to Satori!!!! Thanks, and you should get a market share at least of mandala.

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:26 am

Pass that joint Rose. Weedhopper needs it. LOL

We are a form of Energy and Energy never dies,,IT JUST CHANGES FORMS. Im gonna be Dirt,,your gonna be POO. LOL
Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:29 am

Here you go baby!

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:43 am

Thanks

Scroll up

in Regular Strains Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:24 pm

figured this is the best place to post this... i ordered some seeds from mandala last wed and got the invoice via paypal on thursday, for mandala friday was a holiday so they wernt open when the payments went through, iv recieved the confirmation via paypal that the transfer went through and mandala got paid, how ever i havnt recieved a confirmation/shipping e-mail from mandala yet, granted its only been 2 days but i figured it would have been faster, my previous order through sea of seeds i got my shipping confirmation the day after the money cleared.
so i guess my question is, how long did it take for you guys and gals to recieve the shipping confirmation from mandala after the money cleared?
also about how long did it take to recieve the package?

~Lemon Twist and Lemon OG Kush~

Last edited Tue Mar 04, 2014 4:25 pm | Scroll up

Visitors
0 Members and 56 Guests are online.

guest counter
Today were 591 (yesterday 814) guests online.

Board Statistics
The forum has 1231 topics and 21953 posts.

0 members have been online today: